Does Sup Forums like The Ben Shapiro Show?

Does Sup Forums like The Ben Shapiro Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzjRgLP1bTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup. Relistening to the pre election episodes for the catharsis

Wow a Jew with no actual convictions. Consider me shocked.

>jew
>manlet
>that voice
He could be the smartest man in history and I still wouldn't take him seriously

What makes you think he has no convictions?

The whole fiasco that happened when he left Breitbart and the stream of lies that followed. Not to mention he is an eternal manlet that actually lies about his height. Get the fuck out you lying Jew.

>It's only conviction if I disagree with it

Im not talking about the OP image you cheap fuck

>Ben "Gas the Pakistani Tranny" Shapiro
>Ben "Mace the Black Race" Shapiro
>Ben "Hang the Whoreson Who did an Abortion" Shapiro
For an American "Conservative" shill he's alright.

is water wet?
>autism

He's qt. I wish I could be his bf.

Quitting your job for the sake of your personal beliefs seems like the opposite of no convictions to me.

He looks like Jake Lloyd, but he's a skilled debater

Ben Sharpiro, Milo, Sargon, Alex jones, Lauren Southern, and all the rest of them all sound super duper intelligent when they attack the low hanging fruit of SJWs and libtards but then they start shilling their true beliefs and they sound like backward thinking xenophones/racists/sexists.

>he left brietbart

okay, now im interested, why did he leave?

Shapiro is actually intelligent and quite eloquent (although he's a nerd). The problem is, his beliefs are just boring.

BUT BEATING DOWN JEWS? OF COURSE IT IS GOYIM

Some whore claimed the trump campaign manager assaulted her. He left in protest because BB wouldn't cover the story. Video later came out showing said whore being lightly pulled to the side and not 'thrown to the ground' like she claimed

That's because they're complex and well thought out and doesn't function on sound bytes unlike a lot that are listed here.

Ben is like weaponized Judaism.

He was vehemently against Trump as president. He's a Republican more than anything and didn't like that Trump isn't.

Trump has admitted that he only used the Republican's party because of their xenophobia.

Ben graduated UCLA at like 19 and Harvard law at 22 or something. His ability to process, store, and recall information is genius level.

Really he's a great guy, really intelligent. Unfortunately his fanbase is cancer, usually autistic community college kids who think they are as intelligent as him.

Beating down gay people?
More like beating off

>Thinks Milo, Sargon, Alex jones and Lauren Southern are on the same planet as Shapiro

Daily reminder jews in Israel beat the tar out of black immigrants in Israel.

he's alright, though probably still hiding his real power level until it's more accepted.

reminder he left over the fake assault by Trumps campaign manager

not because he hatred Trump, but because he whiteknighted for some lying bitch

>Milo, Sargon, Alex jones, Lauren Southern
All of these are either petulant reactionaries or transparent trolls.

Shapiro is a Harvard-educated lawyer.

>and they sound like backward thinking xenophones/racists/sexists.
Oh, now I see how you could be so misguided.

>xenophones/racists/sexists

everytime is swear, these words do not mean anything anymore

How can i speak to others like him, did he took a course or something
legit question

put on a whiny beta Jew voice

He's a neocon free-trade and interventionist retard. That wing of the party is dead. Go read the National Review and relive in the 2000s in your head if you want more of him.

Acquire autism

After the Michelle Fields incident, I'm not sure how anyone can trust what this kike says.

For real tho i'll have to present some projects in the future and i'd like to not run over words and shit while i talk, am i fucked for life

when people say things like this/in this way it's to (attempt to) convince themselves

Yes, this is the best part of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=BzjRgLP1bTQ

>a stereotypical badger holding a hamburger

lil' Ben is right about almost everything, but he's 100% on the spectrum. I wouldn't be surprised if he lied about having a wife (whom we never see)

I love Ben. I think he's really smart.

Yeah, Shapiro's in a different league than all the rest.

he's 5'4" and a complete sperg. It feels so good knowing that if people ever take to the streets in civil war, you manlets will be very easy to get rid of

he is definitely intelligent and he can explain himself very well.

however, he does conflate anti-zionism with anti-semitism and they just aren't the same thing. but i'm not surprised he would have bias in that area.

If civil war ever breaks out, it will be with guns. And manlets make for smaller targets

the madman

>(whom we never see)
You realise he gets death threats from the alt-right, right?

Yes

The idea that american society is dedicated to beating down jewish people, or beating merchants people, or breating down shekklelovers is just a lie, it is not true!

The way Sup Forums turned on Shapiro shows how idiotic they really are, and how cancerous the Trump cult was during the buildup to the election. It happened to Sowell to a lesser extent, but Sup Forums doesn't really like to read so they weren't quite as aware of how often black money man ripped trump apart.

But now apparently Benji and el Rato are back in their graces.

>actually intelligent
>is a jew
This is not possible, you're either smart enough to understand that the jewish doctrine is a lie or you're stupid.

he hates trump

>Trump has admitted that he only used the Republican's party because of their xenophobia.

Is this . . . the power . . . of alternative facts?

Why don't you post an actual quote instead your """"""interpretation"""""" of it?

Its easy to come off as intelligent when there's no one to critique your argument and you essentially have the last word. He's just a slightly better read and less funny Bill Maher.

Because it was becoming Trumpbart and started to pander to the alt-right under Bannon. Also, the Fields thing was pretty nasty.
I wouldn't say that. He always says he's willing to recognize the good things Trump does (like naming Gorsuch) but he doesn't like to look the other way when Trump does stupid things.

He pretty much ousted himself as a legit sperg idiot when he thought that The Young Pope was a hyper-liberal show based on the opening scene.