Discuss

discuss

>Le lost to Syracuse meme team who will get exposed by da U
No thanks

Oklahoma is shit and will be exposed once they play a team with an actual defense.

This year is weird as fuck. I have no idea who is actually good. You think a team is legit and suddenly they get blown out by auburn or da u. ??

right teams, wrong order. clemson at 4.

actually ill laugh if Georgia is still ranked in the top 10, also clemson almost lose to FSU it was a 3 pt game with 2 to go

>no undefeated wisconsin

kek the amount of disrespect is just ridiculous at this point

not much more we can do desu

Should be:
1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson.
But even though Oklahoma is over Clemson, if Clemson wins out they will end up being above Oklahoma.

Hurricanes going all the way desu

Ohio State is sneaking into that #4 spot again - cap it now...

u scheduled fucking FBS teams

They played TCU you fucktard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wrong

If Auburn wins against 1 Alabama and then Georgia again do they get in?

kys

probably

And they'll get beat down again

Clemson seriously needs to fuck off

Penn State and Ohio State lost last weekend, which severely hurt the B1G's chances for a playoff spot. Wisconsin could win out, become the B1G champs, and still not make it to the top 4.

Not what its going to be on tuesday, but very well may be the final.
Alabama, Oklahoma and Clemson win out, while Miami wins their last two regular season games.
Ohio State wins the Big Ten, Washington wins the Pac 12.
1 loss Miami gets in over 2 loss Conference Champs and 1 loss Wisconsin

Remember the last time Oklahoma made it to playoff. Big 12 is seriously a shit conference. They shouldn't even be a power 5 conference.

>losing to Syracuse is suddenly a-okay and grants you the 2 seed

This sport is utterly dead. Losses mean absolutely nothing. ESPN wants an Alabama - Clemson threepete, this it will happen.

The playoff committee memory is limited to 1 week intervals. Never, ever do they consider an entire season of work and count all games equally

Bama winning out is definitely up in the air. They've looked really bad against decent competition and they're really hurt on Defense. Auburn has the edge imo

>it's a georgia and notre dame shit the bed again when playing a big game episode
Why do people still fall for these 2 shit teams?

only the most delusional homer thought notre dame was legit

Now that's what I call delusional.

They lost to Pitt last year and still won the natty. Where's your argument?

Inb4 'lucky'

You're absolutely retarded if you believe that

>muh chip on the shoulder after getting btfo 2 years earlier

1. Alabama
2. Miami/Clemson winner
3. Wisconsin
4. Oklahoma

Who the fuck as Alabama played to warrant a top 5 position?

This is just some Boxing-hype up mentality.

they're alabama. they could play FCS schools the entire year and be rank #1 the entire year

DA U IS BACK BABY

And they are playing shit teams. Literally playing D2 tier teams this year. I mean ffs, Mizzou might be able to even contest with them.

CFB rankings are a sham.

ACC strong

Wisconsin is a joke, come back when they've played someone

Are you stupid? They are consistently a top 4 team , they are the standard to which all other teams aspire to, get your head right scrub

I know this is bait, but god damn...

TCU was that defense. They gave up a combined 27 points in the four games before last night and that's in the offense-happy Big 12. It was over by halftime. OU could have hung 60 on them if they didn't go into extreme ball control mode the entire second half.

Then they are setting an incredibly low standard then.

Their schedule this year has been a legitimate joke.

Clemson is not that good

1. Bama
2. Oklahoma
3. Miami
4. Clemson

>2 teams from the same conference in the top 4

maximum retardation.

what are you? queer? european?

Yeah, going to the natty 3 out of 5 years is pretty terrible you're right

Clemson is overrated, but at least they're not a Big 10 or Big XII team. Fuck Wisconsin and OU.

I think SEC champion is pretty much automatic

It will be the SEC champs, ACC champs, Big 12 champs, Big 10 champs. And of course the Big 12 and B1G champs will invariably get BTFO like they do every year.

start playing Ohio State and Penn State in the regular season then we'll talk

wtf I miss the BCS now?

>idiots complaining about Clemson who don't understand strength of schedule

Reminder that they beat Auburn who just ass-raped Georgia.

Good home crowds can make the difference in the college game. Miami had the hottest crowd it had since the 90s (and back then no one could ever win at Miami). Auburn's Jordan-Hare is always a rough place for a higher rank team to go into.
Only an idiot thinks the game is determined on the field. May be true in a pro-game, but college is very different.

i don't follow flyoverfootball

why are the same teams always at the top

ND should still be in the 4 spot

ND lost because their quarterbacks are terrible.

Miami loaded the box to stuff the run and the ND QB couldn't throw accurately downfield. They schemed toward a suspected weakness and exposed it. Stanford gonna do the same thing.

I'm surprised they didn't run him more on those blitzes though. His advantage was his feet and he never really used them.

The offense was typical big game Brian Kelly. If it ain't working... we'll keep doing it.