twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autistic af

Anything reddit talks about is reddit?

So, what ISN'T reddit?

Why are you on reddit op?

discussing things the way we do
talk about young actresses the way we do
talk about niggers the way we do

I hate to break it to you user but you aren't special for being a pretentious racist pedophile.

jesus christ

This is how they view our shitposting

Why don't you fuck off back there?

wrong, wrong, and wrong

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums
reddit.com/r/starlets
reddit.com/r/niggersrebooted/

Give me something that this is never discussed on reddit.

My own movies and memes.

Stranger Things isn't Reddi-

Sopreddit isn't redd...
reddit.com/r/thesopranos/

>click "niggersrebooted"
>it's just a bunch of dog pictures

What?

>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/
>Sup Forums isn't plebbit!

>reddit.com/r/Sup Forums
those faggots dont discuss anything
>reddit.com/r/starlets
not anywhere close to Sup Forums
>reddit.com/r/niggersrebooted/
nice dog sub faggot
Im not pretending to be anything

You're not posting things that aren't reddit, it is perhaps because you can't think of anything?

>those faggots dont discuss anything

Neither does Sup Forums. All we do is post memes or shitpost like this thread. Wake up, this isn't some amazing oasis of taste and discussion. It fucking sucks here just like it does on reddit.

fuck reddit needs to fix their ui, that reply system is a huge waist of space.

i said discussing things the way we do
not saying the way we discuss things are good or bad
of course Sup Forums isn't an amazing oasis of taste and discussion, most boards are indeed just shitposting, I just come here because most people think the same on here as I do and watch films with the same mindset, again not saying that way is good or bad, most would say bad but
>it fucking sucks here like it does on reddit
well then fuck off back to raddit then with your stupid fucking spacing

>Posts a screencap from reddit proving he's a redditor and was reading reddit
>HEY GUYS LOOK THIS THING I DON'T LIKE IS TOTALLY REDDIT LE KEK AND JEJ JAJAJAJA AMIRITE ME HERMANOS?!

Literally steal a shotgun from an adult and shove it as far down your throat as you can like you're your mother and the shotgun is a fucking BBC and blow your curved spine out of your back you fucking retard.

kek triggered faggot

I use both reddit and Sup Forums, and like them for different reasons.

You're all acting like babies.

>We

You aren't us and Sup Forums isn't a hivemind you fucking twelve year old. Kill yourself. You are literally that fat fucking shitskin kid from the "IT'S A MEME YOU DIP!" video. Start the day of the rope with yourself.

>LOLOLOL U R SO TRIGRED XD

Way to prove you got told as fuck.

I don't think it's autism so much as it is extremely insecure people trying to fit into a group for validation.

>>We

You aren't us and Sup Forums isn't a hivemind you fucking twelve year old. Kill yourself. You are literally that fat fucking shitskin kid from the "IT'S A MEME YOU DIP!" video. Start the day of the rope with you
I was talking about Sup Forums specifically but I can understand a newfaggot like you doesn't understand board culture, also you are the one here using 12 year old insults friendo

HAHA LOL BACK TO Sup ForumsEDDIT AMIRITE

why do redditors come here and then complain about everything? fuck off you dumb fucks

>You aren't us and Sup Forums isn't a hivemind you fucking twelve year old. Kill yourself. You are literally that fat fucking shitskin kid from the "IT'S A MEME YOU DIP!" video. Start the day of the rope with you
I was talking about Sup Forums specifically but I can understand a newfaggot like you doesn't understand board culture, also you are the one here using 12 year old insults friendo

kill yourself already. There's nothing stopping you at this point. You only exist to shit up everything and waste air

Not gonna lie, former 4channer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this site get the nuclear codes.

that's leddit for you guys. Even /r/Sup Forums is like that

Fuck you bitch

>Snyder isn't a hack

Reddit should have never happened. Same goes for Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, ebaumsworld etc.
They are solely responsible for the downfall of werstern civilization and the replacement of the white race by subhuman shitskins and muslim sand donkey fuckers.

>X should have never happened
>posts anime image

Weebs, when will they learn?

>just repeating the same shit ad nauseum for internet points
>the mindless retards on rebbit WILL upvote the exact same comments time and time again

>ebaumsworld
>not StileProject

>wasting your life on not just one but TWO autism forums

reported for treason

Excuse me for my plebian knowledge
also nice trips

>how bow dah!

memes were a mistake

>unironically posting reddit threads here

kill yourself