pathetic...

keep spending your tax shekels on """""""SPACE EXPLORATION"""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
nasa.gov/content/blue-marble-image-of-the-earth-from-apollo-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarded?

but you can see planes in the sky? and you cant see the space station from earth? what the fuck is this picture trying to communicate?

sort of RARE FLAG

I know an Estonian, he's a pretty weird guy.

>he doesn't have 20/10 vision

get a good telescope you fuckin pleb.

>you actually can see both and this image means nothing
wow im a flat earther now

You can see the space station, bruh. Just looks like a moving star

Shut up, you're embarassing us

Except for you fucking can retard

You're right, someone needs to send some cameras into space to take some pictures of these """"""satellites"""""" just to prove to us they are really up there

woah
im now a #FlatEarthMissile™

>can't see planes flying overhead

What? Do you own a telescope or even a pair of binoculars? Holy fuck, you flat-earthers are retarded.

It cant take a picture of itself

you know every picture you've ever seen of the milky way galaxy is just an artists rendition

totally doesn't even exist bro

When did Ghost move to Finland?

this is the terminal stage of a meme

Is this like a demonstration of some new chapter in the Tallinn manual of cyberwarfare?

Experimental Shitposting?

Ok, first: Estonia, where is the toothbrush girl?

Second: there's even a fucking 24/7 livestream on ISS

>google "administrator of nasa"
>a fucking kike comes up
lmao americucks

>anime

Blatant CGI

holy fucking shit is this what "red pilled" retards really believe? you lot are worse than I thought

This was already confirmed as one of Kubrick's deleted scenes from 2001. Educate yourself my friend.

>posting this here as well as Sup Forums

>New Pakistan education
Those are clearly two completely different flags.

You're not very good at this

>google latvia
>nothing comes up

Kek

Few of you mindless sheeple can comprehend that the earth is flat, that NASA has fooled us, and that we actually accelerate at 9.81m/s^2 upwards

Hi from Sup Forums

>jump inside a "moving" bus
>come back down in the same spot
bus movement confirmed for lamestream emdia hoax

not if its accelerating

A bus is moving and the Earth is """""""""""""spinning"""""""""""""" so it's not the same

The earth's rotation is not accelerating

Did Kubrick fuck this slutty teen and cum all over her perfect tits?

>google american education system
>nothing comes up

fuck off, sinead. we know you're a shill.

ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
:^)

Yeah you can see it because it's reflecting sunlight. And you can definitely see a plane six miles up with clear skies during the day. At night, they aren't high enough to catch sunlight over the horizon and reflect it.

The flat pill is the hardest to swallow but the most eye opening

>google Latvian humor
>nothing comes up

>At night, they aren't high enough to catch sunlight over the horizon and reflect it.
you can always see their lights blinking though,

NASA doesn't lie. Every single one of these images are accurate representations of our Earth.

Every single one of these images are exactly how our Earth looks at all times.

They are still moving at constant speed, so they are sort of comparable

You must be new, there are lots of estonian autists here.

>Cameras haven't changed in 40 years

Shills have discovered estonian proxy, feels bad man.

Hahahahahahaha

also distances and vantage points

> Estonia
Oh

If the Earth really is round, then if you walk in a straight line, you'll see things in the distance start to rise up at an angle, then flatten out as you get closer. But that doesn't ever happen. Things always go straight up.
Therefore the Earth is flat

ty

can't tell if meant to be sarcasm

>Google norway
>get overflown by oil

Hey, people, listen to me. If anybody has serious doubts I have solution: buy binoculars (or even not) and go somewhere far from city. Put some blanket on the ground and observe sky (be sure there is no clouds): you will see a lot of moving "stars". They will be a little brighter and they will move in all directions. Those are satellites. In 10 minutes you should see 5-10 of them. Have fun and don't forget to take your girl and bottle of wine.

Id be more pressed to say every one of these images is how the earth looked at a specific point in time and differences in shading and color can be due to seasonal changes or technological development between 1975 and 2013.

When did Finland become Estonia?

> the plot thickens like my dick watching NBA basketball

>60 posts
>0 (read: zero) proof for globe earth theory

typical Sup Forums

Humans are 90% water. Bleach is also mostly water.
Therefore we are bleach.

desu we are better off without you people. You are holding us back. We are ment to take over the universe. Let that sink in for a moment.

A rotational movement is always accelerating though. Basic physics. But you will be still part of the system, the gravitational forces that keep every other object on and inside the Earth on its course will still affect you the same way.

But to keep a rotational movement an external force is always needed. If the Sun would miraculously just disappear the Earth wouldn't keep moving the same way.

Of course it's not sarcasm. I put my 100% trust in NASA that every one of those images are completely legitimate. I mean why would NASA lie right?

Ah yes, those seasonal changes that make North America grow in size. Of course that's the reason.

God you're dumb Ireland

>google norway
>Quran verses come up

>t. mediocre office worker with a bachelor degree

Guys, the reason why the photos keep looking different is that they're not real photos.
NASA doesn't send a fucking DSLR into space.
They send scientific equipment.
Those are great at what they do, but take shitty photos.

So NASA needs to touch them up to make it pretty for the plebs.
The only "real" photo there is likely the first one.
Back when sending literal cameras into space was something people did.

You opened my eyes. I will celebrate it with a glass of bleach. I also encourage fellow flat-earthers to do the same!

>But to keep a rotational movement an external force is always needed.
eh, no. Anything spinning will keep spinning due to conservation of momentum.

>If the Sun would miraculously just disappear the Earth wouldn't keep moving the same way.
it would keep rotating through. The sun is not responsible for the spin of the earth.

Poland don't waste good bleach.
Britain's toilets are still stained

Nice conspiracy theory tinfoil retard. I think I'll trust NASA over you.

Are you high again Canada... fucking cucks.

I would love to but apparently they don't want me in UK. Sadly I need to fire my Ukrainian maid and clean my own toilet...

Why conspiracy? It sounds reasonable.

But now you're talking about the Earth. Not the objects on Earth. The Earth would keep spinning, but that wasn't the point.

When you are on the surface of a spinning object you're being accelerated. The whole system isn't accelerating, but you're being accelerated a force is needed to keep you on the surface. When you're on a moving bus and there's no air drag to push you off no force is needed to keep you on the bus.

I put my religious faith in what NASA tells me is Science.

america cannot into space!

xaxaxaxaxa

Only the first two are real photos, the rest are clear CGI or composites and were never claimed otherwise.
The second is from epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

>What is focal length?

you're a cuck and an idiot

North America isn't as big as fucking Africa

>When you are on the surface of a spinning object you're being accelerated
i know. And gravity keeps shit on the surface. I got that.

Haha science is the only way forward dumbass. Do you ever met a happy religious person?

The 2012 one isn't even a globe though? The claim in the image that all are official images of earth is unsubstantiated. They're random CG shit some flat earth faglord found on google images and put into a fagbook meme for retards.
Again
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/ hundreds of photos from around Earth-Sun L1 lagrange point.

>Only the first two are real photos
Actually none of them are. The only """""""""""real photo"""""""""""" is from 1972 and not pictured. All of the ones in that original image are composite artist interpretations.

nasa.gov/content/blue-marble-image-of-the-earth-from-apollo-17

The focal length that made the Earth appear the same size as the moon when pictured from the moon. Makes sense, not like the Earth is actually 5 times larger than the moon.

When did all the retards arrive on this board? They'll swallow any shit people tell them.

>The focal length that made the Earth appear the same size as the moon when pictured from the moon
what picture is that?

Obvious the one taken from the moon that you replied to you dumb potato nigger.

How can GPS work without satellites?

>Obvious the one taken from the moon that you replied to you dumb potato nigger.
How does it make the "the Earth appear the same size as the moon when pictured from the moon"? The moon doesn't fit in the shot. Do you mean that the earth looks the same size from the surface of the moon as the moon looks from earth?

>All of the ones in that original image are composite artist interpretations.
Except the second is from epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

>that image
Second is fish-eye, the earth's curvature isn't that large. Stop cherrypicking.

> the Earth appear the same size as the moon when pictured from the moon
The earth does look larger than the moon there, the moon only subtends 0.5 degrees of the sky here, that earth looks more like 2 degrees. As you'd expect.

You do realize that you can fit every planet in our solar system (excluding Jupiter) between the distance of the Earth and the Moon, right?

I work in the satellite business user.

Question to flatearthers, if all of the modern space footage is a hoax, why do multi million dollar budget space movies look like shit by comparison?

On a side note, explain the 24/7 video stream from the ISS.

GPS is just a map.
You can read a map without a satellite, can't you Muhammed?

I'll tie a frog to a balloon and he can vouch for it.

>Do you mean that the earth looks the same size from the surface of the moon as the moon looks from earth?
Yes, obviously.

>Except the second is from epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
So you're telling me that NASA lied then because this image is in stark contrast with the one from 1972.

>GPS is just a map.