Now that Bernie was cheated out of the nomination, Bernie bros...

Now that Bernie was cheated out of the nomination, Bernie bros, its time for us to rally around Jill Stein of the Green party in the upcoming election.
#ItsInOurHands

Other urls found in this thread:

usanewsflash.com/breaking-un-official-set-testify-hillary-clinton-found-dead/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
jill2016.com/samanthabee
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/748928797534150656
geddit.com/r/jillstein/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNA6evpDZFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FairTax
infowars.com/gary-johnson-donald-trump-is-a-racist-i-would-sign-tpp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stein
>get
>666

No thanks eternal Jew.

Oh there's a dark kind of irony about this post, and its repeating digits

what will happen if she gets a significant %? the green party gets national funding or some shit like that?

Its just a pure coincidence user

Btw should we consolidate in this thread or this one

Why can't we promote her to former Bernie voters who don't know she even exists and believe Crooked Hillary is their only choice? Can't we meme Jill into the public consciousness and get Bernie supporters voting third party with someone they actually agree with so they don't have to compromise with Shillary, one of the most corrupt candidates to ever run for office?

#ImWithHer

>Stein

That's exactly the idea, it'll probably take away a significant portion of Hilary's female voter base too.

>former Bernie voters who don't know she even exists

oh, they -know- she exists. /S4P has been shilling her hard for the past few months.

Yeah, but they're clearly not good at it like we are, we're gonna make Hilary's voters #feeltheStein

>666
>6 pointed star, 6 triangles, 6 sided hexagon

If Jill Stein goes public Hillary is fucked

Until Jill Stein has a weightlifting (((accident)))
usanewsflash.com/breaking-un-official-set-testify-hillary-clinton-found-dead/

>6 Sided Hexagon

That's kinda redundant, don't you think?

>666
>6 sided star, 6 triangles, 6 sided hexagon
Kek is telling us to outjew the eternal jew

KEK WILLS IT

I used to be a ClintonMissile but then a jew canidate got jewish trips in the OP thanks to KEK

Now I'm a Shill4Jill

CRASHING THIS 2-PARTY SYSTEM

WITH NO SURVIVING DEMOCRATS

Wow... a candidate thats #betterthanbernie ?
Its almost too good to be true... but the future is #ItsInOurHands

MEMETIC BATTLEGROUPS REPORT IN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

>JIDF trying so hard to cover up they try to deflect how many sides a geographic shape has on an anonymouse imageboard
TOP FUCKING KEK

kek this is beautiful, Clinton has no chance with those two fuckheads siphoning her base

>666
>hashtag on Sup Forums
>Masonic states flag
>STEIN
Well rused

I see you also Support Jill Stein

jill stein is the worse candidate.

Sanders is from a pro-gun state and has been trying to keep nutjobs like hillary and jill stein from dismantling the 2nd amendment entirely.

Ruining the only amendment that protects the rest of the constitution would be far more damaging than any possible outcome of drone aircraft abroad.
If you don't have the 2nd, you can't stop them from taking away the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and every other single one.

KEK FUCKING WILLS IT

Jill Stein is a better choice than Hillary
#AnyoneButHillary

Wat

Trump campaign approves.

This is the one of the key ways Certain Corners of the Internet can affect the election. Stein gaining support directly undercuts Hillary and takes away from her airtime. Also, the more attention Stein gets the more of a focus there will be on Clinton scandals (the media will be forced to discus why Stein has support, and it's because BOB voters hate Clinton).

Lastly, if Stein can secure national funding for future races the Democrats will see their voting base split even further in future elections.

#Bernie4SteinVP

since apparently Jews are hot with leftists these days

Official Satan thread

I have a jewish name and a big nose,
What am i ?

Holy shit, its already working
#ItsInOurHands

Does Bernie really believe in what he says? I mean, if he were sincere he would have joined Stein on a green ticket and not caved to the criminal Hillary.

>CrookedHilliary says "ride em cowboy!"

D-DELETE THIS

We jews now bro

Hell yeah! I was gonna vote based bernie but he died and based hilary went to jail so now I just heard of based jill so I shill for jill now. I hope Stein is her husband name and she isnt based jewish lol

#I'mWithJill

SHES GAINING POWER

#Imjackingit4Jill

Assuming you are actually a part of the Trump campaign, how much would I have to pay you to work for Mr. Trump for free?

Get Jill Stein on TBS!

jill2016.com/samanthabee

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/748928797534150656

>Satan lurks
>kek lurks
>shills openly shilling for juice
This place has been a complete shithole for the past 3-4 years but this is a new low.

boy, their subreddit is low energy as fuck, let's help them out

geddit.com/r/jillstein/ (inb4 a turboautist gets triggered by the feggit link).

See
The only way to beat the jew

Is to outjew the jew

Reddit.com isn't filtered by Sup Forums anymore.

good to know

The end is near...

Remember, Clinton has a dubious track record on womens rights, thats why we need to get women to vote for Jill, as they're the majority of Clintons voter base
#ItsInOurHands

CHEEEEKEK'D!!

Do it Bernie Bros!! Do it to save the Bernie Babes!

>IT'S STEIN NOT STAIN

any of you know some of the pro-Trump people at leddit? That would be so great if they could shill for Stein.

If Stein takes anywhere close to 10% of the vote (a long shot, but if shilled to Bernouts right it's possible) then Trump wouldn't even need to perform well to win.

If you jew your enemies , they win.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Ok well would you rather get enslaved and genocided by this?

It's a sad day when the two least pro-Israel candidates running for the presidency are both jewish

It doesn't matter wether you support Jill or Trump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNA6evpDZFI
We the people are in this together against the corrupt establishment oligarchy.

Wether you believe it or not it will happen eventually.The new generations are cruel and intrepid but also very stupid and egoistig + ignorant and self worshipping.
This is the future.
Kikes will rule the animals that they created by eradicating the white man . Then Jesus will destroy the kikes and send them to hell forever.

Why Jill? Why not Gary?

looks like they're posing for NBC's newest hit sitcom

iirc the Green Party gets some national funds at 5%, and she gets on debate stage if she polls at 15%.

Jill and Gary pretty much see eye to eye on social issues, but they couldn't be any more different on economic issues. Bernie Sanders voters are closer to her economic views than Johnson's.

Besides, both third parties rising are better than one. The two-party system needs to go; we have to end the Democratic-Republican hegemony.

See
Every single Bernout that can't stand Trump should be voting for Jill Stein

He is pretty much selling out his movement

I agree with your sentiment.

If you'd be so kind, could you briefly explain Johnson's economic views?

Sucking dick.

>we meme too hard and accidentally get Jill elected

Some examples: Abolish the IRS, end the current federal income tax system and replace with the proposed FairTax system [1]. Stop raising the debt ceiling, cap personal welfare and end corporate welfare, no bailouts, end all farm subsidies and federal stimulus programs, cut federal budget by 43%, embrace lassiez-faire free market and free trade, end tariffs, repeal ObamaCare, and raise the retirement age for Social Security.

[1]: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FairTax

CHAOS REIGNS

So not too bad overall? Just not a supporter of ending farm subsidies, but oh well.

Better her than Hillary.

This lol

Still better than Hillary

she looks pretty fuckable desu. I would

>666
>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Stein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Remember what establishment politicans do user
>promise what will get votes
>do the opposite and shit all over voters

Gary Johnson is a complete establishment canidate. Look at his opinion on Obama and Clinton

Hillary as an opponent means Trump is running unopposed.

None of this matters.

Trump trumps all

hahaha I'm right with you Satan. We still have a Green party?? hahahaha

yes, yes, voting for Jill in November

Of course, however, wouldn't Johnson's views generally be regarded as negative by the public?
After all, there would be less of 'muh social grants'

It matters because neoliberals and neoconservatives aren't the only voices in this country, but they're the only ones currently being represented in our government today and that needs to change.

infowars.com/gary-johnson-donald-trump-is-a-racist-i-would-sign-tpp/

>supports globalist TPP
>uses "HES A RACIST" unironically
Dropped.

>(((OGK4ECWL)))

Fuck...
And here I was thinking he was A-okay.

Literally Jill Who?

only thing she will amount to is keeping johnson out of the general debates

so she can fuck off

Are you serious? She has absolutely no chance whatsoever of winning.

There's a better chance of Simon Cowell and Donald Trump both coming out as gay and being lovers.

Have fun standing in line 2 hours just to flush a toilet, that's what you're doing with your vote if you vote for Stein. You might as well wait outside a bathroom for two hours whether or not there is a line and walk in and flush the toilet.

She's not even going to be on the ballot in every state. You are literally retarded if you vote for her.

this is fascinating because Bush era neocons used the Iraq war as a way to isolate Syria and to put pressure on them and their attempts to create WMD, and to put them in a corner over Israel. Search up IASPS "Clean Break."

the way the past two administrations have played the field is utterly blatant yet your average retard doesnt know about it

>that's right, peasant, don't vote your conscience

this. vote for trump

Here come the HillShills

LOCK N LOAD BOYS

Go back to memetic bootcamp you fucking idiot

this bitch looks like straight death

Trump is walking debating perfection

WHY would you oppose him for any reason? Are you THAT desperate to play the ultimate contrarian?

No, it's just that I agree with more of Gary's viewpoints than the Don's. That being said, I never realised that Gary was such a cuck.
If I could vote in the US I would've voted for Trump regardless though.

And if you are so far left you cant support Trump

Then Jill Stein is your woman #NeverHillary

>so far left
How the flying fuck is Gary leftist...
I agree with his views on the economy which are, for the most part, free market... i.e. what would be referred to as 'right'

As I said, I would vote for Trump regardless of Gary. Trump is the only realistic opposition Hillary has.

>doesn't understand what "And if you are too far left to support Trump" means

ITS LIKE PEROT

STEIN AND JOHNSON ARE TRUMP PLANTS