>midmajors: USF, Memphis

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/929491914046484480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rudy's brother was my gym teacher AMA

First for the GOAT college QB

rudy was a douchebag

Wisconsin!

Lads, I have alot of regret today. I got some bad pussy in exchange for missing a great day of college football

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Clemson
4. Miami
5. Wisconsin
6. Georgia
7. Auburn
8. Ohio State
9. USC
10. Notre Dame
11. Penn State
12. TCU
13 UCF?

he was actually quite friendly when he came to speak

This tuesdays ranking:
1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
Final Rankings
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Miami

Ohio State's making it to the playoffs and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

But he doesn't play against sec defenses, so how could he be good?

Jalen Hurts isn't the best qb ever, but he's certainly closer to GOAT than your meme.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahomo
4. Miami
5. Wisconsin
6. Georgia
The rest don't matter.

So where were all the people saying how unstoppable this Notre Dame team was for blowing out a few decent teams? I still don't think this year's rendition is anywhere close to the 2012 team.

Rudy Rudy Rudy

I'd say they got booty blasted

And they'll get blown out by Alabama or whoever is 1. They would lose by 20+ to Alabama, Miami, Clemson, Oklahoma and Auburn.

Auburn is about to crush Alabama in the Iron Bowl.
Auburn is going to win the SEC and get into the playoff over an undefeated Wisconsin.

>"Ohio State is gonna get blown out! They don't deserve the 4 seed! They're fielding their 3rd string QB against Alabama!" - Pretty much everyone, 2014.

The only way Bama will win this year is if they get the two linebackers back who were injured in the FSU game. Their defense has been ran through like a fucking sieve the past two games, and I am saying this as a homer.

2017 Week 12 UT Power Rankings Sponsored by Taco Bell™ picking up the tabs of 500 students from the student section & Wafflehouse

Miami (The U)
2. Bama
3. James Madison
4. Wisconsin
5. Mount Union
6. UT Norman
7. Yale
8. Auburn
9. Clempson
10. J'ville State

They didn't have 2 losses in 2014. They got crushed by Iowa and the Big Ten is the worst Power 5 conference this year.

Weird to finally see Miami actually have a real argument for number 1 on your rankings.

>there are people out there who has Ohio State in the top 10 rankings
>there are people out there who believes Ohio State has a chance to be in the playoffs
Fools

>who is Auburn last year?

And SEC defense is a fucking meme, all the SEC teams offenses are the least complicated, vanilla, and conservative shit in the NCAA because all their QBs are deer in the headlights chokers that can't throw it in the middle in tight windows and throw dragons with ease. All they do is dink and dunk with the occasional fade pass on a go routes but convert less than 45% of those passes.

>No guys Georgia is legit this year! I swear they won't have a letdown game!
When will they learn

>Big 10 is the worst Power 5 conference this year

The Big 10 might end the year with an undefeated champion. The Pac 12 will literally have a champion with at least two losses.

AP str9 embarrassed by a Sup Forums tripfag

Miami and Clemson can occupy the Top 4 together for 2 weeks, but only one will be making the final cut

no 2 teams from the same conference will make the playoffs
>no Bama + Georgia
>no Miami + Clemson

>sec defenses are a meme
>it isn't that he's throwing against bad defenses as shown by every time he plays against a team with defense, it's that every other team in the nation has bad offense.

No. Fuck off with your big12 tier circular logic.

His story is fake

If georgia beats an undefeated bama in the SEC championship game by a narrow margin, then both bama and georgia are going to the playoffs.

I don't think any of us are arguing that >we "deserve" a spot

just shitposting estimations of CFP retardation if/when more meltdowns like this weekend happen

Auburn has Bama at home. Could be an upset?

the movie had fake parts to tell a more compelling story but he did walk on and get in a game

You can never count those barnfuckers out. Every year a good enough portion sells their soul to satan to make anything possible.

Both Big 12 defenses and SEC offenses can both be terrible you realize?

Do everyone a favor a pick a better girl. Those tits are unsettling

What the top 16 should be
1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma
5. Auburn
6. Georgia
7. Notre Dame
8. TCU
9. Wisconsin
10. Southern California
11. Central Florida
12. Washington
13. Oklahoma State
14. Ohio State
15. Penn State
16. Washington State

no gays allowed

Georgia would need to be a Top 6 team at minimum, which I don't think they can achieve with their impending plummet and remaining schedule

Alabama would need to be the #1 team to remain Top 4 in that scenario, and I think they get leaped by Oklahoma or Miami before then

SEC Championship Part 2 isn't happening

Bama fan here. I can objectively say right now that I think Oklahoma would shit all over this team. Everyone else though we can meme out a win
>Including Miami, Auburn, and Georgia

Why not? We've had 1 loss non-champs make the playoffs over 2 loss champs in the past

You don't have to be gay to spot the laws of physics being broken.

Alabama is going to number 1 and won't drop as long as they continue to win. You might be delusional if you think otherwise.

Damn that’s a heavy price tag to beat Auburn. Also heard their engineering department has students that are developing a sonic weapon to make Bama players disoriented during the game. Really fucked up.

Penn State had 3 losses, including losses to both tOSU and Mich

Helium floats something something laws of chemistry in tact

Have you seen those balloons on her chest?

Bama had a more difficult schedule than Miami IMO, Bama #1 Mami #2 (or even 3, honestly)

Also Georgia's going to lose to Tech anyways

And what happens when they get popped?
yeah, thought so

>They got crushed by Iowa and the Big Ten is the worst Power 5 conference this year.
I wish this conference meme bullshit would stop. Every conference has two good teams at best.

>Oklahoma deserves to jump Clemson
>Georgia was raped and should be lower
>Notre Dame was raped, and their other "quality loss" compounds the injury, should be lower
>Wisconsin should be higher
>Washington should be lower
>gunOSU should be higher
>tOSU should be higher
shit list user

Thats just factually incorrect
I disagree, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech (who will probably be ranked 20-25) are better than LSU and Mississippi State

put my hand over them
>to protect them

Probably, but we'll have to see what the lineup is when the playoffs actually hit. Tonight's team was swiss cheese with all the holes injuries left.

After this week, it won't take much to put them in.

If Auburn beats Bama and then Georgia again the committee is fucked ranking the SEC in the playoffs. Might not be an sec team this year.

Auburn would get in

>Oklahoma deserves to jump Clemson
I was split on that but I just thought Clemson looks better and would win if they played.
>Wisconsin should be higher
Why?
>gunOSU should be higher
Could see that
>tOSU should be higher
Hahhahahahahahaa no

Clemshit
Oklahomo
Bama
Miami

don't @ me

Should be

Alabama
Oklahoma
Clemson
Miami
Wisconsin
Auburn
Georgia
Ohio state
TCU
USC
Penn state
Oklahoma State
Notre dame
WSU
Washington

cringe

Nah not with 2 losses.

I hope it's shitposting because if you people are actually being serious you need to be checked into a ward.
That's the scariest part. We might meme tOSU into the playoffs if this continues.

Auburn doesn't jump georgia, even with the humiliation. Like it or not, georgia still has a path to the playoffs with the SEC championship game, and auburn does not.

Bama or Auburn will beat them in the sec championship game. They are exposed. Run the ball that is all you have to do.

>Alabama over Georgia
>Miami over Clemson
>Oklahoma over Who Gives A Fuck (Meme Conference)
>Ohio State over Wisconsin (Meme Conference)
>USC over Wazzu (Meme Conference)
SEC Champ, ACC Champ, and Big XII Champ are in

4th spot goes to whichever 2-loss team looks the least retarded and DID NOT just blow their conference championship

The ta tats on dat one

m8 no homers here honestly want to go to the playoffs after last week, it would be Russian Roulette for which version of Barrett and the defense shows up

other teams need to stop fucking up so the committee has 0% temptation to even bring our name up

Virginia Tech and Notre Dame were both at home, though. Miami hasn't play any tough-ish away games at all this year.

Bama played Miss State away, FSU (when they still had their starter for most of the game) at a neutral site, Texas A&M away, and then eventually we will play Auburn in Auburn.

I disagree. Both Georgia and Notre dame getting btfo makes each other look worse as georgia looked to ND as quality win and ND used Georgia to excuse a quality loss. Auburn was already the highest ranked 2 loss team and I think auburns body of work in the sec west is more impressive than what georgia has done in the East. Add in the head to head and you have just enough to squeak them above Georgia

>Virginia Tech
A team that just lost to a 4-4 GT. They aren't bad but I would not say they are better than either MSU or LSU. I could give you Notre Dame though.

All conferences are memes.

>PAC 12 after dark
>No memes
Garbage

Their only chance is if Alabama and Oklahoma both win out and even then they'd probably need some help.

(((Rosen))) just had a bloody nose that's meme worthy

twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/929491914046484480

To be fair the way ND lost is inexcusable so I do give that win some weight. Although now it call into question whether they were overrated to begin with since it seems as if UGA was overrated and Auburn was underrated.

Sorry

It Washington is ranked above WSU in the rankings I am going to lose my shit. They haven't been any teams that are currently ranked (or likely will be after today) where as WSU has beaten USC and Stanford (who will be ranked after beating UW).

>I just thought Clemson looks better and would win if they played

I think if you make them play each other 10 times they probably both go 5-5.

Georgia and ND are always overrated.

Well the teams need to stop choking or we're all fucked.

What are the chances Auburn can upset Bama?

Good

This was the closest each got to fooling people that they were legit, myself included. They usually end up blowing it halfway into the season.

I'll say they have about a 1 in 3 chance. Alabama looks more and more beatable as the season drags on and their depth on defense, especially LB, gets thinner.

Sorry brother you had a near impossible task good luck on recruiting next year, your coach seems to have some charisma I think you can steal a 300mfrom the Ducks.

Do you faggots actually think that Clemson is a top 4 team? Who have they beaten besides an early Auburn team that hadn't found their identity yet. Of their 3 “top 15 wins” two of them aren’t even ranked anymore. If they played any current top 15 team they’d get blown the fuck out.

It's hard to say with rivalry games and such. I would say they are favored because of how each team played today but also remember that the LSU hangover is a thing. Bama does tend to play worst after playing LSU and they basically have two weeks to prepare.

>He thinks Ohio State could beat a good team

This crowd for UCLA looks like a third world shantytown holy crap

FPI gives them a 35% chance of winning. So a fair chance

>they basically have two weeks to prepare.

Auburn doesn't exactly have a herculean challenge in front of them next week either. It's not an FCS team like Bama has up next, but they still only have to deal with Louisiana-Monroe at home.

If Hall is kept as the head coach, then the program is in big trouble. The current recruiting class is pathetic, #11 in conference. It would also tell the issue that it can't attract anyone to come here.

Auburn is the best win of any team in the conversation.

Impossibly slim. Bama's untouchable.

All I was saying is that Bama can pretty much test out which D players they want to put in which they desperately need to do. It's essentially a lopsided scrimmage. Auburn I think already has a good idea of what they have to do.

Could you imagine the memes if Bama loses in epic fashion in the Iron Bowl this year? I would give anything for this to happen

Auburn would throttle Clemson if they played tomorrow or any other time