Search party

did Sup Forums watch it?
did you like it?
i wasn't expecting that ending

She get naked in it?

Yes
No
Neither was I and it made me realize I wasted a whole afternoon on this millenial fucking garbage

I hear there are rumors of a season 2 too fucking hell what a world

don't remind me
>tfw she will never do nude

I watched it and most of the characters were really annoying until the cult episode then they started being kind of funny.
I liked it halfway near the end

This wasn't that bad I felt that end made it worth it.
>Confirmed for not having anything going for her
Black man was right

She missed her prime anyway

>did you like it?

maebe. ;)

Doesn't look like she has great tits anyway. They're literally udders.

I've jerked off to worse

>missed her prime
bunch of gay boys in here

its the ass that makes me diamonds

>HE DID NOTHING WRONG

this and that webm where the guy gets cucked just piss me off

Always wondered what Peter did after Office Space.

But really he was good in that and Band of Brothers, why did he disappear from the screen?

that scene where her and the detective visited chantel's roommate and she shows them the box she left behind.
did anyone else think the detective wasn't real for a moment?
>oh man i use to do this to my cds
>who are you talking to?
what was that?

actually wasn't as bad as I thought
the abstract hyper reality of our generation was pretty good
hyped for season 2

Yeah I liked it a lot, more than I expected to. Michael Showalter produced and showran and stuff and it's a quality product. Very self aware w the whole millenial/hipster deconstruction. Reminded me of the Hitchcock film (this is sort of a spoiler if you've seen this film but not yet the series) Suspicion

bump has anyone seen this

Yeah, there were only like two good parts. The ending and that weird cult thing. I liked the scenes with Portia and her mom

She really doesn't have any appeal without her big, bouncy boobs in the frame.

I liked it a lot. It wasn't really about the search, it was more about the characters.

I can't imagine a season two, tho. But I really like season 1.

Very ugly jew desu

Would not race mix and regret it with

She's allegedly nude in the movie Paint it Black. Hasn't been released yet, though. Found this comment about it

>Saw Paint It Black: Alia has three brief nude scenes, but they're really disappointing. The first two are her posing nude as an art model and the best you get are glimpses of the top of her ass and some sideboob. The third is in this kind of black and white dream sequence where she walks down a tunnel around the LA River completely naked, but you only see her ass from behind. This is the best one in the movie. Huge letdown, sorry everybody

was pretty god, a bit weird though I recommend it if you don't have anything to watch

How dark do you think her nips are?

Characters who are literally you?
(me on the left)