DOWN GOES MILO PEDOS BTFO

DOWN GOES MILO PEDOS BTFO
mediaite.com/online/breaking-milo-yiannapolous-disinvited-from-cpac/
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away Soros shill, you guys lost, enjoy the next 8 years :)

He just did that stuff to virtue signal. Milo diddles kids. It is known.

I read the transcript, nothing he said was pedophillic. Your agenda is WAY too transparent.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833485040944156673/video/1
I dont know how you can watch these videos and not think that he is talking about grown men grooming little boys to be their fucktoys

milo was diddled as a kid and copes with his sexual abuse by joking lightheartedly about it.

People who get diddled as kids often times think that it's normal and perpetuate it themselves when they get older. This is a well known phenomena. It sounds like Milo got fucked by a priest tbhfam

Never realised he was bald. Why is it all white supremacists are genetically inferior specimens?

The thing is that a lot of pedos think only under 13 years old is pedophilia

>neo-cons are stringing up a homosexual jewish immigrant as a pedo
>the left is cheering them on

Sometimes this timeline just makes me feel dizzy

The videos are either edited to create an agenda (not sure which one you posted I don't care) or being taken out of context, Milo directly addressed both instances on facebook less than an hour ago. You're not fooling anyone and your fake bullshit agenda is just pushing more people away, so please, continue with your nonsense.

>the videos are edited and taken out of context
>I didn't watch the videos

>Milo
>white supremacist

Learn to read you pathetic microbe, I said I wasn't sure which video he had posted but I've seen the videos in question, both are bullshit. Please, take an English course.

not a fan of Milo but this is really misleading. he was kidding

>saying someone is a pedophile simply by the press
I'll wait for the arrest to happen, then I'll give judgement

I really don´t see why this is such a big deal

it´s not like he didn´t talk about it in the past.
he even mentioned it while talking to joe rogan.

I mean he only talks about it in context of growing up gay and searching a more mature partner for guidance so it´s not the typical kind of pedophilia

RIP Milo's career. We hardly knew ya

Everyone knows this. Their tactics are so weak in this day and age and they fail to adapt, this is why they are losing

Because Milo is at the most popular he has ever been, he is on the verge of becoming a name most people know to some degree, so the left must DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY, the sad thing is they're shit at doing anything these days and it's way too obvious what they're attempting to accomplish

Pedophiles need to be purged from society. This is a bipartisan issue

ITS OVER MILO IS FINISHED
ALT-RIGHT PEDOS IN PANIC MODE
#PRAY4MILO

They can't accuse Milo of homophobia, racism or antisemitism, so false accusations of pedophilia are all the liberal lunatics have left.

why is this on Sup Forums

>all of these people posting on the wrong board
seriously why is Sup Forums so fucking stupid?

>2/20/17
He was able to predict it as it was happening. What a fucking scoop

>unnamed sources
>per sources
>unnamed senior editor
LOL fake news

Christ. America is completely fucked up.

>not a fan of Milo but this is really misleading. he was kidding

It's j-just a prank bro. k-kek.

To be fair, that plan's about as tight as your mum's rectum. Also Sup Forums plz leave

>breitbart senior editor
sounds like bollocks. they will have known exactly what Milo is like and rolled their eyes at the comment

>hates muslims
>hates trans
>defends pedophilia
>gamergate was about ethics in journalism

>>unnamed sources
>>per sources
>>unnamed senior editor

It's cute you Trump Kids are just learning about how news reporting works.

>so he comes to the internet home of pedos to talk about movies

Reddit, you know where you need to go.

shock humor has been a thing since forever

and you know all this anti marketing is devised to further the brand it is purportedly against, right?

>2017 shiggydiggyq

>Anyone at Breitbart dropping Milo over a year old podcast discussion taken out of context
Breitbart isn't some braindead leftist rag that bows to bullshit, they're not doing anything right now but laughing about all of this

>learning about how news reporting works.
I didn't realise Elaina Plott's twitter feed is the essence of top journalism

Not just pedos. Also linguists, since they tend to care about what words actually mean.

Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubscent children. If you're pre-pubescent at thirteen, there's a problem.

>I don't have an argument I'll call him a kid heh that'll get him

Screenshotted this for later this evening.

Milo defended men having sex with young teenagers as long as they are past puberty. Only normies think this is wrong.

He is literally /ourguy/.

Sup Milo

Go to bed, Larry

you'd have to be a bit of a moron to think anyone who knows Milo took anything he said seriously

Unnamed sources have existed forever, it's just cute you guys are aware of it now, when your Daddy God Emperor brings it to your attention.

She's 26

yeah I get why the left is doing it

I don´t get why people should care.

he has said far more controversial stuff in the past. it´s no secret that the stuff he talked about is pretty common in the gay community.

the funniest part is that a gay friend of mine just told me that his new boyfriend is like 50 years old (he is 22) and he want me to meet him.

who cares about that?

>I'm not a pedophile! I only diddle 14 year old boys! I'm just a pederast!

So much better

I find it hard to believe that this statement would be the the tipping point for people that have worked at breitbart for years now and know milo personally

yes milo is a disgusting human being like a lot of trump's biggest fans

>'s just cute you guys are aware of it now
please go back to twitter, you're not even arguing anything, just making baseless accusations to try to appear superior

Keep on crying, cucks. No matter how hard you faggots cry and whine, we still won.

>MAGA chodes defending homosexual race-mixing jewish pedophile

>as long as they are past puberty
Nah, call me when he defends it as long as they have around 7yo.

Keep whining about unnamed sources as this administration topples ;)

nice argument and meme image, you win

>who cares about that?

Anyone who cares about using the right words instead of sounding like an imbecile. You cling to the word pedophile because you're attached to feelings over logic.

Kill yourself faggot

You can tell this thread is a psyops because Sup Forums is full of pedophiles.

thanks m8 gg

>;)
oh sweetheart, twitter is thataway sugar ->

>muh pedo rights!
>i am the forgotten man!

NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup Forums NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup ForumsNAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums BACK TO Sup Forums

They also defend Russia and Trump filling the White House with lobbyists, bankers, and CEOs. These people aren't conservative.

They just hate liberals.

this whole fiasco reminds me of school when you said something out of context like 'willy' and all the idiot mongs just scream laughing saying 'willy! HAHAHA!'

wtf I love milo now!

made me think

And nothing new was discovered this day.

>this is the side that wants to destroy Trump and Milo

>homophobia, racism or antisemitism,
But we can. Self-hating gay men exist, and Milo is definitely one of them. He's definitely a racist, and he has no problem hobnobbing with fanatical antisemites.

>false accusations of pedophilia
Be careful with that projection, you damned near blinded me.

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALLLLLLLL

I don't even like Trump and think he is a big disappointment. I was hoping he would be destroying shit and ruining everything, but he has just come in and been a retard while filling his cabinet with globalists and retards.

Lol of course Cernovich who sucked off a tranny dick will defend this opportunist pedo crypto Jew

Amazing logic bro just epic, now replace those fat chicks with provocative twinks and we've got YOUR side

I understand supporting and defending Daddy Trump, but why does Sup Forums continue to support this troll?