2017 bombs

Biggest bombs of 2017.

yes Ghost in the Shell will indeed be the bomb

Eva hollyjew adaptation when?

They made a sequel to Jupiter Ascending?

They managed to make a futuristic sci fi anime hollywood adaption look bland and dull

(((They))) are truly gifted

Eva is shit.

Mobile Suit Gundam 2079 would be superior.

I'm gonna see it

all ive seen is people complaining that Brendan isnt in it

>imblying it won't be the next 5th Element

Two men as the main characters

Hope it bombs

the guy on the right looks like young dicaprio on meth desu

Yeah, I don't think it will be a huge bomb, but it won't be a huge hit either. I think around $150 million domestic, $450 worldwide total.

I'm watching the new blu ray release of The Mummy 1999 with Brendan's commentary and the guy is just niceness personified, Tom Cruise's acting style is getting very old. He's also fucking 54... I'm tired of seeing him in action movies.

He'll most likely read that

>two boring and bland leads.
Let's just never cast actual actors anymore. I'm sure that will work great for sales and interest.

I don't see it making any money. Who wanted a mummy reboot?

don't think it will bomb honestly, scarjo is enough of a draw and tons of people saw that shitpile Lucy

Jumanji opening a week after The Last Jedi

rock and kevin hart draw a crowd though...

>shitpile Lucy
you're answering yourself unless you can be fooled twice

Comes out between GotG 2 and Alien: Covenant

also Alien: Covenant

Just watched trailer for this, looks pretty fucking bad.

>the redhead
o-oh

Guy Richie making anything besides rocknrolla 2 is a mistake.

Something wrong user?

fuck marry kill

>Alien: Covenant
probably not 2bh
he went back to his teen meme slasher ways

That's Karen Gillan, isn't it? What happened to her knees? Her legs used to be perfect!

That's a cast of literal no-names, isn't it?

Not me. I wanted a Mummy 4 with Rachel Weisz coming back and Brendan Fraser wearing a wig.

Roberto Orci directing it is just an extra slap in the face.

>What happened to her knees?

user, do you hear yourself..

Speaking from a marketing standpoint, GITS has a good window to make some dosh. It has Power Rangers before it instead of Beauty and the Beast and nothing after it, before everything gets wiped by Fast Furious Civil War edition.

I'm guessing it'll still bomb though.

I'm seeing an early screening of it on Thursday. I'll post spoilers at 11PM PST. Screencap this.

burn it all down.

It's not going to be a bomb. It's going to be one of those movies that does moderately well at the box office and everyone talks about it for like a month before it's tossed in the bin of the millions of other disposable big budget spring/summer movies.

>the guy is more attractive than the girl

Interesting

Wonder Woman is going to flop hard too

I would literally fuck Dane in front of Cara then make her eat my cum out of his ass but with love

t. butthurt Sup Forumscksucker

>Evangelion Live action

NO

>Jay, the film's already flopped and they haven't even finished filming it yet!

Like passengers.

it'll be kino, goy

What the fuck... or rather why the fuck?

itll at least be fun to watch

i doubt that

it will be like the aeon flux live action adaptation: dull, lifeless, forgettable. and a chore to sit through

That sounds vaguely familiar.

Its a cast of slack jawed dyel faggots

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER KNEEEEES?!

exploded

HAHAHAHAHA
That's the spirit!
HAHAHAHAHA

IS THAT A F*KIN JOJO REFERENCE?!

I used to want one when I was in high school in the 90s and didn't know any better.

What was I? Stupid?

wtf

Buuuuuuudday.

I remember being on Sup Forums when that turd came out.
I guess some people were hopeful. I don't remember. I had little hope and knew they couldn't capture the weirdness of the series.

Remember when Weta had prototype drawings and Misato was Susan Whitnall and Asuka was Kate Rose or something?

I want this

At this point I feel confident in saying the jews actively want anime kino to fail. Not gonna happen.

The jews fear the samurai. For real. They must think east asians represent a credible threat to their supremacy.

An alien predator is running amuck in suburbia and only a commando in the suburbs can stop it? Where have I heard this plot before?

the age of an actor/actress being a draw is over and has been for a few years. Two of the biggest names in Hollywood right now are Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt, yet that movie Passengers bombed.

Perfect! Sign him up.

Pretty much everything BUT capeshit and Star Wars

People don't care how shitty that stuff is now; they just have to have more.

It's silly to say they want live action anime to fail. It's Hollywood's lust for profit that has turned it on to anime as a potential cash cow. Never mind that anime still has a niche fanbase. Anime is just barely starting to get mainstream appeal among American teens, but Hollywood couldn't wait and have started releasing poorly made adaptions.

That guy must feel relieved. With that shit, you wouldn't want to let one rip silently.

Dane's an okay kind of guy!

I was hyped because of Shane Black, but damm looks like fucking shit.

That first one was such a pile of shit.

We got a whole cast of young British actors ready for the roles, just like Harry Potter.

You are now aware that this has outgrossed xXx 1 and 2.

I sincerely hope so. I fucking hate how Hollywood rapes IPs, the Hobbit, Ender's Game, Starship Troopers, every literary work I love Hollywood destroys for profit.

Seagal, The Huff and Fran Descher are really ok for a late 80s Evangelion movie desu... But evangelion came out at 96' tho

>this has outgrossed xXx 1 and 2

not much difficult with the 2.

this pic broke me

Was pure kid kino

There's been like zero marketing for this.

When they actually hire 14 year old actors, which they won't. Pic related is a legit 14 year old actor

>six-guns

wtf they never call them that. Its always "six-shooters"

He wasn't a nigger either and there you go senpai.

>imblying it won't be the next 5th Element

>They made a sequel to Jupiter Ascending?

Implying? Saying that Valerian is the sequel to JA is pretty much stating outright that it's the next piece of shit. It's The Frog Element of it's time.
Keep Eurotrash out of scifi.

KINO

I don't have much faith in Luc Besson anymore.

The 5th Element was a fluke, and only worked because it was Sci-Fi shot as a campy serial.

JUSTice League

They should get Nathan to be Shinji! As long as they keep in the nude scenes!

That was kino so good

or we could go American

It was trash, just like everything else he's touched since The Professional.

and also WHITE
Shinji Ikari. Lives in Tokyo-3. Yeah. That sounds like a role for a white actor.

Can't wait for The Last Nigga On Earth starring Tom Hanks.

>go to Europe
>hire 14-year-old actors and actresses
>include all instances of nudity
>never have your film be released in the US

>not liking actionkino
top pleb

Was xXx actually good?

I only remember up too the part when he first makes contact to donnie yen on that rave party in asia, got bored and just molested my date for the rest of the movie.