It's been ten (10) years since Orlando Bloom was last in a PotC movie

>It's been ten (10) years since Orlando Bloom was last in a PotC movie
>ten years

sweatytowelguy.jpeg

how do you get cast in two of the biggest movie franchises of all time and yet have zero acting talent?

ACT
C
T

why is he turning into a sea monster, he should remain fully human if he's doing his duty

This. Their fish man thing was because they told Poseidon to fuck off or something and stopped leading the souls to the underworld.

It's obviously a hint that somethign went wrong with that whole Salazar & ghost crew thingy

Salazar escaped death and will is trying to get him back, slowly turning into Barnacle Billiam

Because he's hot as fuck and has a great cock

Jack and Barbossa also escaped death and are still walking around, shouldn't that have caused him to go fishboy earlier?

Jack didn't go to the afterlife and Barbossa was not killed on sea

They werent his problem. They were Jones' problem

Jack was stuck in nautical hell mate

another user in another thread said that undead Salazar fucked Wills job up by taking over the "underworld" or some shit, so thats why hes starting to turn Davey Jones' style.

>tfw you actually liked Stranger Tides because Ian Mcshane was great

He looks like a younger Liam Neeson here

I liked it because of this badass motherfucker.

Anything Ian is in is great for the scene he is in at least.

wait didn't the after credits scene in At World's End show him reuniting with his family? I never saw the fourth one

They did well choosing him for KoH.

I can't speak for him in anything else, but he's fine in those roles.

Fun fact: My brother worked with this guy in an arcade here in spain right before he made it in hollywood

He was fine in Pirates but I really didn't like him as Legolas

Isn't he part Gypo? Either way he was cool as fuck.

Honestly as much as I like Ian McShane, he was a major step down from pretty much all of the previous villains. Geoffrey Rush was the perfect caricature of a pirate. Bill Nighy was legitimately intimidating as a Scottish squid. Tom Hollander was GOAT as Cutler Beckett. I don't really remember much about McShane as Blackbeard, and I've seen it twice.

That's due to the writing, though. Ian did the best he could