LARPing as countries

>LARPing as countries

Why do we still have flags?

so we can tell when the leaves are at it again

So we can see that most anti-second amendment threads are made by foreigners whose opinions are irrelevant.

If you take away the flags, irrelevant gets to pretend it isn't

This is a LARP flag thread now.

I'm a pro 2nd amendment Eurofag tho...

Kurwa mać jebane hamburgery

literally no europeans care about your "amendments" or other similar american curiosities

>the right to self preservation is an American curiosity.
This is why Europe is dying Sven.

literally no one wants to be reminded your cuckshed of a nation exists

My neighbors have things i don't. I don't care about them at all. I'm totally not super jealous.

Are you kidding miii ???

You're a green frog !!
You're a fucking green frog !!

because we don't constantly go on about amendments as if they were religious scriptures?

i can imagine, because if you were you might accidentally be reminded that america is a cultural wasteland in comparison.

we're not neighbours - you're a shitty colony far away somewhere in the third world.

importing Somalis a culture does not make, snownigger.

No, because we don't have these freedoms in the first place. I'd rather have us go on about them as religious scriptures than not have them at all.

Also the larger problem is that we're not even allowed to defend ourselves or our property.

Settle down, Colgate.

>Why do we still have fags?

it was easy to bait with the islamic flag

>colgate

I lol every time

I literally beat the shit out this drunk Italian dude on Canada day(2 days ago) for talking shit about our flag on our countries birthday. To be fair, he was really obnoxious and blatantly trying to piss everyone off. So I told him we gon' fight and he hesitantly agreed. Immediately i rekt him but instantly after doing so, i realized how fucking stupid it was to beat someone up over some indivisible lines on the ground.

I blame Sup Forums though, all those times of seeing "A FUCKING LEAF" on this board has subconsciously made me a ticking time bomb

Because it is fun.

And the thread IDs a great too. Go to any board without them and you'll see how well they work to limit faggotry.

It makes things funnier

It gives shitposters an easy target, so they're contained in Sup Forums and leave alone other less shilled boards

Because when it comes to Politics, nationality is number 1 factor that effects someone's personal bias.

>leaves

I don't think you were wrong in that situation. If he was pissing everyone off and shitting on your country on one of the few days that you really have a sense of pride and unity for being a part of it, I'd say he was very deserving of getting the shit beaten out of him.