American rivers

>American rivers

>American rivers
Huh?

I fucking wish.

The river that runs through my city was in danger of overflowing like 3 times this year.

>german rivers

>German rivers

You know where this is going

kek

/thread

I have waded in some nasty rivers while fishing, but damn!

wow

bretty gud.

Also OPs picture looks like some drainage thing from LA. Like in that Terminator 2 scene with the semi.

sadly true

That's an city flood control channel you dumb kraut.

Fuck off Kraut, or we'll come over there and kick your ass a third time. You can tell this isn't a German river because there's a white woman not being gang raped by 3 mudslimes, er excuse me, "Germans".

You stupid Krauts think you can shit on everyone when you have not even the slightest idea why the LA river is like this. You krauts don't even go anywhere near water after we raped you on D-Day, let alone know how to swim since your schools are too busy teaching you white guilt.

Damn krauts, the only thing they know to do with the water in their bathtubs is to put cabbage in it to make sourkraut.

Fucking krauts, shitting on a perfectly good image of American engineering when they should be worrying about the crisis happening in their own country.

Dumb krauts, this image alone has more infrastructure than the entire EU will have by the time you're done wrecking it.

Look at those poor women and children. Someone save them.

I don't know why but I think this looks really awesome. I really can't put to words why. Why can't we have this in Urup?

ayy lmao

>American rivers

OP got rekt so hard GJ

>California

>be a born socalfag
>most of our rivers are just on maps and if they show up irl they are small streams in a river bed.
>go to the colorado river all the time
>it is small as fuck
>the rivers in phoenix are non existent
>go up north to sacermento
>wow they have not one but two rivers up here that look like rivers
>fly up to washtington
>holyshit these are small rivers in length but are larger than anything I have ever seen
>go down to oregon
>holy shit the Columbia and Willamette rivers are huge
>go to the mid west and see the missouri and Mississippi rivers
>lose my mind at how big they are
>go down to NOLA
>holy fuck it is a like down here
>visit family at home in socal
>still laugh when they say the are bring back the LA river

I want to go to brasil and see the amazon
now, but I don't think it is worth it.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

You can't even post anymore without getting blown the fuck out 5 times as hard.

wew

This makes me sick to my stomach.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

hello screencap viewers

>sourkraut
Uh, its sauerkraut, burgerbro.
Its awesome chit on a Reuben sandwich, doe.

>Russian water.

Whohohoho wew lad!

Fug

Meant

>Russia

>water

Thanks for the tip burgerbro. Happy 4th.

delete this

>OP's face right now

wew lad

Allow me to guess. The Red River of the North?

/thread

(((Reuben Sandwich)))

Yep

Someone make a screencap of this and the OP

Holy shit, that is the most btfo I've ever seen. And I've been channing a long time.

Only if its on jewish rye. The Ruben is best sandwich.

the red river floods literally every year. How can anyone live close to it and then bitch when they get flood damage?

Only retards that live right next to it get property damage, and since last year's flood I don't think anyone lives close to it anymore.

If anything it's just annoying because it shuts down 2 freeways and causes a bunch of traffic.

>mobile screenshot

just stop

Here's what the same river looked like in the mid 40's

Absolutely savage bantz.

I already did archive version of this.
Come on, grab some shiet!

GERMANY WILL NEVER RECOVER

Holy fuck dude

B T F O
T
F
O

>third time
Did you show up in ww1? And joining in the last world war 10 minutes at the end doesn't make you a winner champ

not as good as this wrecking IMO.

GODLIKE

AMERICA WON THIS ROUND, JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME YOU CHALLENGED US

We didn't need to fight the whole war, we just needed to jew you and hop in at the last second in an italian fashion

"Britain borrowed heavily from the US during World War I, and many loans from this period remain in a curious state of limbo. In 1931, President Herbert Hoover announced a one-year moratorium on war loan repayments from all nations, due to the global economic crisis, but by 1934 Britain still owed the US $4.4bn of WWI debt (about £866m at 1934 exchange rates). Adjusted for inflation, that would amount to around £40bn today, and if adjusted by the growth of British GDP, to about £225 billion. During the Great Depression Britain ceased payments on these loans, but outstanding bonds such as the War Loan were finally paid off in 2015"

>thread to laugh at Clapmerilards

>derailed by Clapmerilard

I want old Sup Forums back, I really do.

That's not a river senpai

Because the rest of us pays for their repairs.

eurofag can't handle the bantz

get fucked you dickless coward

Get off my board first, less than 60% white Burgercuck.

>Not knowing difference between a lake and a river.

Holy mother of chuckles. Thx for the heat fampai.

Burger bantz be best

Hehe

America is still the largest white population in the world. Do you honestly not realize how big our country is? We have single states larger in size, population, and revenues than your whole damn cucked country.

America is still the world's greatest white stronghold. Enjoy your jealousy.

Faggots.

Then what is, moortugal?

Umadbro?

America is a worthless, rotten piece of garbage and Germany will survive it.

How about you stop being suck a dickless cuck and fight for your civilization, culture, and heritage?

No?
You're just gonna keep letting the shitskins roll in huh?

?

germany loves their senpai so much they're importing enough muslims to match our ratios

Top bantz

caught feeligs?

salty

The #1 enemy of White civilization is the United States, not Islam.

>being this mad