Why is Alabama so weird?

Why is Alabama so weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-brightbill-roy-moore-evangelical-culture-20171110-story,amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the furry party and "unknowingly" are just lies to cover up the truth

We appreciate the finer things

People meme about neymar when in the US it actually happens for real.

My little sister went to a party during freshman year of high school where they served alcohol. It was her first time drinking and she got wasted and called me to pick her up. She passed out in the car. I could have parked somewhere and go to town on her and no one would have known. Really regret not doing it

Why would you want to do that

t. reddit

Hot af i totally would have fucked your sis. Did you atleast take pics?

Roll Tide

very real news headline you got there

They're just fun country folk.

imagine being that guy. he probably was a 25-year old virigin who finally got laid. 'maybe i'm not a loser' he thought. And now he'll always be that disgusting incestuous furry. same goes for his sister.
Their parents must be proud of them

wow kys

>tweet
>pin

no fb, reddit, g+, otherbullshit
maybe 2,3 pixels tops

wew

sounds bullshit. how they know its his unless he is the only one she fucked??

Quite honestly we should have let the confederacy leave and just watch them collapse later when they fail to industrialize like the rest of the US

Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida are good now due to all the northerners that moved in. Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Louisiana should be turned into a lake

They are literally going to elect a child molester instead of a Democrat.

Sherman should have skipped Georgia and razed Alabama to the ground.

>white "people"

How come it's always the ultraconservative christfag that turn out to be pedos or blowing dudes in public restrooms?

post pics of your sister or you are a dirty liar

confirmation bias

>anonymous unprotected sex
What could possibly go wrong.

Pedophilia is rampant in the American Evangelical community

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-brightbill-roy-moore-evangelical-culture-20171110-story,amp.html

Honestly if we let that happen there probably would've been another civil war within the Confederacy and it would've essentially turned the South into a slightly more civilized African nation.

t. John

Everyone knows furries are the most degenerate sub species of faggot on the internet. It's like what did you expect.

>white people

Ey, fuggabout it, ya ginnie scampusto

The only thing weird about that headline is that he was wearing a furry costume.

It's not

But Kevin Spacey is a Christfag

Nah, he's a left wing shill like most pedos