ITT: your country’s rightful clay

ITT: your country’s rightful clay

Woah what a coincidence

everything outside the red "circle" i don't care

Hmmm...

We all know what our rightful clay is, but dont worry we are already taking it over again.

Be quite, we started that war and got our ass beat and lost. We lost that territory fair and square.

Machias Seal Island

Read above you bitter retard. You aren't taking shit back, you can't even properly rule the land you currently have.

>that time Canadians fought in the 2nd Boer War and expected some appreciation from Britain but instead got stabbed in the back by old world Anglo cowardice

Holy shit I cant believe you are such a M A L I N C H I S T A. I dont want to get into YET ANOTHER Sup Forums discussion about the mexican-american war so lets leave it all as bant ok?
It was still rightfully ours and it was unrightfully stolen sweetie ;;)))

Not even the *nglo devil can be honest to his own people, and they are somehow the pinnacle of human civilization?

This is how Mexico should look like desu

Hello Spain
No, this is the ultimate form of Mexico

"Stolen" Your troops attacked American forces on the boarder starting the war. Then you got your ass beat.

You throw the first punch then cry when you get your ass gets handed too you? Seems legit amigo.

This has been said time and time again
Even by your own president at the time
He sent those troops into Mexico with the intention to get them killed and blame México to go to war
Same with Spain
Same with 9/11
You are pros of inside jobs

Reminder that this faggot is not Mexican but an American racist sexpat who lives in Guadalajara

Look you piece of shit you better not start some shitstorm. I want you out of my country by the next week you bad hombre

:^)

>not american or chinese flag
get with times old man :^)

So their clay is our clay

Wait, why do Aztlanfaggots never ask for Guatemala and Honduras back? Why do they only want the rich, developed, First Wor...oh, right.

New Spain* as a viceroyalty

After the Louisiana Purchase, there was absolutely nothing to stop US expansion to the Pacific. If there had not been a war with Mexico, in time the West would have been overrun with American settlers since Mexico could not administer or populate its remote northern territory.

I want all of New Spain to be united
Also Gran Colombia
And Peru and upper Peru

And even with no war they will still be part of Mexico, maybe yes overrun with Americans and Chinese but Texas joined you mainly cause the Mexican navy had them blockaded and the army was about to launch a full invasion of them
At first the US rejected the Texas annexation in order to not escalate a war with Mexico

Britain should be in there tee bee haitch

>And even with no war they will still be part of Mexico
How so? They would have probably seceded in time, in fact already the tiny population of Californios was in a state of revolt since Mexico could not administer the place or defend it from Indian raids.

Actually when Zachary Taylor's army entered northern Mexico, the locals welcomed them as liberators hoping they would do a better job than the Mexican army of preventing Apache raids.

Same story as Texans
May have broken out at sometime
But taking the US out of the equation makes them come back, you were their only choice back then to survive, remember Yucatán they also broke out for a time and eventually Mexico re annex them
This is of course only if the us stayed out of the ecuation

Higher quality

Fucking spanish auto correct

Or the British might have just taken California, actually the Polk administration wanted to grab the place as fast as possible out of concern that Perfidious Albion would get there first.

America certainly tried, several times

We have better weaponry and tactics now than a fucking Trudeau.

If he kills you
You win

The two times when we invaded Canada were at a very early time in US history when we lacked the resources or infrastructure to conduct an offensive war in enemy territory, in fact the Mexican War was the first time we demonstrated the ability to do that.

Half of Mexico's states were trying to secede during the war. Mexico was barely even a country back then and a coherent Mexican national identity didn't develop until the war with France 20 years later.

delet

proofs?

You had vastly superior weaponry, bases of operation, numbers, and experience when you invaded in 1775, 1812-1814, and 1867-1870. Also there was that time during WWII that japan tricked us into fighting eachother and despite the Canadians being outnumbered 6:1 they killed 7 times as many Americans.

>You had vastly superior weaponry, bases of operation, numbers, and experience when you invaded in 1775, 1812-1814

>Pic of the Philippines
>Not Cuba

Not than Britain but certainly than Upper Canada, Lower Canada, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island. Remember Britain was dealing with Napolean too

The invasion of Quebec in 1775 was just a mob of militia with old guns and no shoes, I'd barely even call that an "army". As for 1812, we had a regular, professional army but it still had numerous deficiencies in training and equipment. The strategy used to invade Canada was also faulty. Also although the United States in 1812 had about 2 million men of military age (per the 1810 census), it was somehow never possible to get more than 7000 of them on the field of battle at once.

LOL RACIST?!? Ok bro, typical leftist argument. Pathetic.

You simply wrong, go read a book. Mexico started the war, America fixed it.

Why because i have a different opinion then you? Because I'm stating facts? Yeah ok hombre.

Finished*

you sure showed him!
praise kek!!

is that true?
because i heard about it before and i thought it was just a shitpost.

>The invasion of Quebec in 1775 was just a mob of militia with old guns and no shoes
Which was superior to the Canadian forces, who were armed with hockey sticks and sharpened leaves.

you are not rome
you are italy , a failure of an empire

Aztlan shit is a Chicano thing, actual Mexicans don't care about that.

ok then fight us for it

They DO ask, all the way down to Costa Rica.

Costa Rica must return to Mexico.

U n d e r r a t e d

>we started that war
How ignorant can someone get.

>no Corsica
>no England

we don't want that dude

flips are nuts, also there are literal islamic terrorists on some of their islands

Back from who?

Also, Central American nations were given the choice and most just decided to peacefully leave the new Federation, except for Chiapas (basically western Guatemala in that map). I gotta admit that was a step up from forced compliance and annexation right after Central America got its independence from Spain.

The northern territories were taken by force. I'd think they want them back even if they were still mostly empty desert.

it was dubious spanish claim over empty that your country seemed to think it had inherited, however that wasn't the case, and our men, and our guns, and our settlements proved otherwise

Can confirm the entire southwest is mexican territory, the colonization continues, pinche guey.

Mexican colonists have 10 children while gringos are homos and never have kids, eventually the natural state if many of these territories will be mexican.

la raza types are no different from any racist party

get the fuck out of my country you sack of human garbage

You will get out of our country soon enough, your children will be btown and mexican.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Remember latina qties gringo.

I would gladly shoot you like any invader

You would be a Racist enemy of marxists and the state.

But they got to pork Somali qts.

Then police will go for your guns as a racist terrorist murdering innocents because if their skin color.

JAJAJAJAJA

you lot are the only racists, if you like yourselves so much then get the fuck back to mexico where people actually stand to hear you speak

And this is all because the transition of sovereignty happened pretty much overnight.

Charles IV (arguably one of Spain's best kings, in my opinion) and his court had planned to elevate the Viceroyalties of the Empire to Kingdom status within a union (in a similar fashion to what the Portuguese eventually did with the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves). Then his fucking son (an arguably one of Spain's worst kings), Ferdinand VII, overthrew him. He received a warm welcome from the people of Spain somehow disliked Charles due to being perceived as "weak" due to being maybe too liberal (or maybe too reasonable, who knows). He then of course proceeded to ignore all the good and sensible ideas his father's court had been working on.

Charles IV then sought help from his friend Napoleon, who being Napoleon decided he might as well betray Charles and installed his brother to usurp the Spanish throne, creating the domino effect that made Spanish America break away from the Empire. With no uniting figure holding the newly independent states together, they quickly balkanized and/or went on to lose devastating wars against their neighbors with extremely shitty leadership.

That's not to say Mexico could have kept its northern territories, but it is still useful to see the context of why half of New Spain didn't want anything to do with new New Spain for quite some time.

>no Svalbard
Are you even trying to get an empire.

they get to remain autonomous

>The northern territories were taken by force

Hardly. The local inhabitants mostly welcomed the US Army because Mexico couldn't protect them from Apaches. There was no serious resistance in California and New Mexico, and the population were given the option of becoming US citizens or remaining citizens of Mexico (about 90-95% took US citizenship).

what local inhabitants?

Dream Big

Intermarium?

By force I meant "by marching your army through the enemy country's capital and having them sign a treaty."

And I'm not even complaining about that. I'm just explaining to that guy why the two situations are different.

With a geography like that, Mexico would be the world's superpower almost guaranteed.

About 20,000 people of Spanish descent lived in the Southwest in 1848; these were mainly in California and Nuevo Mexico.

Pio Pico, a Californio and the governor of Alta California in 1846. He was unhappy at Alta California becoming part of the US and preferred annexation by Britain instead, to his dying day he never really accepted it.

The provisions in the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo included the stipulation that all property and land grants in California and New Mexico (said land grants being given back in Spanish colonial times) were to be upheld, and that the US was to protect the new Mexican border area from Apache raids.

looks to me more like initial piast lands + golden age commonwealth lands combined

bump

A significant and often forgotten fact was that New Mexico's Spanish population have always been the ruling class of the place since colonial times, the only state in the continental US founded and settled primarily by a non-Anglo population. They never considered themselves Mexicans and in fact found it an insult to be referred to as such. Even after the US annexation of New Mexico, they didn't really identify as Americans, not until the 20th century, but as their own special snowflake culture, although they mostly sided with the Union in the Civil War.