Trump supporters think Hillary will get indicted

>Trump supporters think Hillary will get indicted
>Trump supporters think Hillary will lose to Trump

You guys are more delusional than Bernie supporters. He literally has a 3% chance of winning in November. No real policies, can't give an actual speech without sounding like a retard.

He was literally a gift to this country, conservatives will never hold office in this country again. No more cuckservative justices, a cuckservative controlled house. It feels really, really fucking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
weeklystandard.com/article/2002854/
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only realistic post on Sup Forums all day.

Thanks.

Glad to see someone else isn't blind on here.

>No real policies
go to his web site

His policies make no sense.

He will literally make everyone an enemy. You realize how much damage that will actually do? Other people around the world will suffer from this.

But then again, you all only care about yourselves.

>Other people around the world will suffer from this.
Explain.

>Other people around the world will suffer from this.

"America first"

Trade halts, taxes etc.

People will be out of work. The Chinese will suffer from this.

The Chinese economy tanks or suffers, the rest of the world will suffer from it as well.

>Nationalism

So you're admitting you're racist?

>The Chinese will suffer from this.
And how is that a problem for the USA citizens.

>>Nationalism
>So you're admitting you're racist?

That makes zero sense, you are a fucking moron.
>The Chinese will suffer from this.

The Chinese have been screwing us over in trade for decades.

Because people will suffer and most people have a conscious? This is a direct result of Trump's shit policies.

By making our companies rich by putting most of our production in China? I think they've helped us.

Hillary will literally drag us into a proxy conflict with Russia that could escalate into a larger conflict. Trump wants friendly relations with the only other significant power.

Whats worse, one great friend while sitting at home and knowing no one's going to bother you two, or a lot of little begging hanger-ons who throw you into a fight because they can benefit from it. So what if "nobody likes us," rather that then pkay around in a world that will disdain us no matter what.

Amrruca always moves between periods of isolation and projection. We've been projecting under Obama / Hillary, and have gained nothing from it. Time to isolate.

MAGA MAGA MAGA TRUMP 2016
LIBS CANT EVEN HANDLE US
SHILL SHILL SHILL

>3% chance of winning
wew lad he broke literally every voting record in the primaries

primarymodel.com/

>Because people will suffer and most people have a conscious?

I don't understand your point.

And if the USA economy gets better and jobs return to USA other people will suffer too.

Wtf is with all the b8 threads today?

>I think they've helped us.

By taking away jobs?
Once again, you are a fucking moron.

Yeah, can't wait for the Dems to write the second and sixth amendment away even more
weeklystandard.com/article/2002854/

>So you're admitting you're racist?
Sure, why not.

I've been smart enough to out sage in options with every post, unlike others here.

Good news for you, if you think Hillary has 97%, you have the chance to make some money-printing tier bets oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

ARE YOU KIDDING ME A CNN POLL HAD #IMWITHHER IN THE LEAD YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

>Relations with a corrupt man who jails gays

No thanks.

That means shit in the general. He's losing drastically lately and it will continue to get worse.

Because they're third worlders struggling to make ends meet in an oppressive regime. Without a job, they're essentially going to be killed by the state.

They took higher wage jobs here and moved them there for a lower price. Helped our corporations make higher profits and as a result pay higher taxes that benefit the poor.

I already placed money down on her winning last year.

Well there you go. Enjoy your dying breed/race!

>muh poor people
>muh gays
>muh multiculturalism
>muh hillary

Fuck dude, I understand rooting for an underdog but if you put yourself on the side of literally every underdog it's not going to go well for you.

>Hillary
>underdog

HAHAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh.

Mh god, how do you define "corrupt?" Putin is realpolitik, not corrupt. Hillary is stringed to every possible private interest. She's a known liar, theif, and alleged murderer. At least Putin doesn't smile after any of that.

And who are you to determine that rights gays should have in another country? That is their prerogative, and up to what they below within their own culture. Your western liberal agenda is just one interpretation of politics, don't for a moment beleive yourself when you feel that false sense of moral superiority.

Gays should be accepted everywhere, no questions asked. Putin is a fascist. You question him or mock him, you go to prison. Just like Pussy Riot.

Putin kills the opposition to stay in power, Hillary does not do that.

>Putin kills the opposition to stay in power, Hillary does not do that.

>being a defeatist

Gays have a mental disorder that should be addressed, neither killing them or blindly accepting them is the true solution.

>making predictions before the conventions
>making predictions before any debates
>polling data in June

t.increasingly nervous man

>no source to back these claims up

Bye.

I'm optimistic about Hillary you dumbfuck.

Citation needed on that mental illness part, bub.

>Not knowing that he approval ratings are the worst in history.

You can not stump trump with the argument that voting him in will hurt peoples feelings around the world.

>Because people will suffer and most people have a conscious? This is a direct result of Trump's shit policies.

SHILL DETECTED DO NOT RESPOND. REPEAT DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS SHILL. ABANDON THREAD

SAGED

>nationalism
>racism
>the same thing
libcucks are this delusional. probably why his policies "make no sense" to a retard like you

>supporting a nation that thrives off oppression
>not racist

Not feelings he will hurt, lives. He will cause people to lose their jobs, homes, families, their mental health etc.

why do the jews think they are invisible?