congrats you got the joke

>sticks to diagonal crosses into the box
>30 meter distance between attack and defence
>no midfield

This is what happens when you use a midtable coach

All they know is hoofball and cross into the box lmao

>le play like shit outside napoli man
Lol

he needs someone like cerci, a player who can dribble the ball and then feed the ball to the striker but he doesn't play insigne
it was confusing that in the last match he used bellotti-immobile as the strikers
two big guys for you in 3-5-2 system
what is his fucking problem?

>Ancelotti
>Montella
>Ventura
Lads, what the FUCK happened to italian coaching?

——————-Zaza
El Shaarawy ——— Bernaderschi
Jorginho ——De Rossi —- Veratti
Darmian — Chiellini — Bonucci — Florenzi
Sirigu

There, I fixed Italy

You’re welcome

>Zaza

>a fucking mexican talking about manlets

I beg your damn pardon? Walk into any Pollo Tropical and you'll run into at least 5 guys 5'4" or shorter

>tfw to smarto too put players in theyr preferred position
All of our best players perform better in a 433 and that's the only formation he never used

Not seeing Italy in the next Cup would be bad tbqh

>zaza starting
>jorginho box to box

This is better
We might not hav the talent pool of Spain or Germany but this re all good players there's no reason to not wina against sweden with these players

>zaza starting
hes slaying la liga while immobile is busy scoring tap-ins and penalties and belotti getting exposed

Immobile is the best scorer across europe right now, Belotti just came back from an injury. Zaza is having his first godd 6 months after failing hard last year and being a bench warmer at Juve, he's also more of a second striker

>best scorer
LMAO
he has five penalties you clown

other strikers don't take penalties?
Also 18 goals and 7 assist in 15 games is impressive penalties or not

it just means it nothing special
take out penalties and hes not the best scorer, simply as that
im sure belotti coming back from injury is better than balotelli and zaza as well

those two are fucking trash right now, i fully expect zero (0) goals tomorrow as well

But why take out penalties, you think they are easy to score? He contributed to 19 goals without the penalties anyway, thats insane production worthy of a starting spot.

You can't not count penaltes only for Immobile, 90% of strikers take them.
And penalties are not guaranteed goals, like Zaza tought us.
Immobile was Serie A top socrer 3 seasons ago, got close last year and is leading the table in this one, this is 3 years scoring consitently, Zaza is enjoing the first 6 good months in his entire career.

here's a better webm

>p-penalties don't count a-anyway

>italy will win 1-0
>zaza will step up to take the 5th and decisive penalty
what happens from there? redemption or suicide?

>Zaza gets blasted because Juve player
>literally no one ever blames Pelle
Niggas be mad

Pellè got shit on so much he had to flee to China. Nobody remembers about him because going to China is pretty much like retiring while Zaza is still around.
Also Zaza wasn't shit on for being from Juve (Bonucci missed too and no one blames him) but because he was put on solely to take the penalty and for the ridicolous run up, stop with the persecution mania

Pelle went to China because after fighting with the CT he was never going to be called ever again
No one blames Bonucci because he scored the 1-1 cuck

>Pellè got shit on so much
when did this happen?

It didn't

After the game, pic related, the pothos he osted even got deleted becuase of how much he got insulted.

>playing hoofball against tall swedes
>the state of shitaly

>persecution mania
wew
calcio.attualissimo.it/la-figc-indaga-sul-tunnel-segreto-di-conte/

Mama mia it's still the stupidest shit I've ever seen

pelle went to China because they pay him a buttload of money

No Immobile? Hard to take you serious.

Darmian was best on the pitch for Italy

>immobile
>good
literally the italian tapnaldo

That's how you know he is serious.

are you ready to mourn?

buffon
BBC
candreva florenzi giorgino parolo darmian
immobile quagliarella

this is what that old fart have in mind

RIP in peace Italy

>quagliarella
i am an idiot, it's not quaglia but gabbiadini

what are the odds of Ventura getting stoned before the matches ends tomorrow night?

before? 0%

The Italian football federation has talked to their buddy Infantino. The ref tomorrow will make sure that Italy goes through. Expect refball of the highest degree.

they just asked if flailing the elbows around like a literal retard (as the swedish players did on friday) are allowed, nothing too serious to worry about Abshir

*adds 5 min injury time when there has literally been no injuries in the second half*

nothing personell kid

oh you wanted less injury time? maybe you should tell your own players to stop simulating faints or instant deaths on the pitch to get constant medical assistance

>maybe you should tell your own players to stop simulating faints or instant deaths on the pitch
isn't this what italy did?

Both of them did, to some extent, but the point is that the injury time was totally warranted.

Fragile italians, can't handle some close combat

>pot calls kettle nigger

>pot calls kettle american
ftfy

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Giampiero Ventura's management. The formation is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of how to be complete garbage most of the tactics will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Ventura’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into the entire NT- his personal philosophy draws heavily from leaving his best players on the bench, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ideas, to realise that they’re not just mindblowing- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ventura truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the wisdom in Ventura’s existential catchphrase “Nothing needs to change,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Italy's failed 1958 World Cup campaign. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ventura's masterplan unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

two Italians won the last two Premierl Eagles bro

Underrated

Based

>"premier" league
lol

>still falling for the BBC meme
Barzagli is 9000 years old and Bonucci lost his mind on the road to Milan.

>gabbiadini
>candreva
>barzagli
>parolo
>bonucci
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Insigne is a system baby

kek

Candreva was pretty accurate with his crosses, there was no one to capitalize off them though

>le game to try to dribble at all costs ball losing retard
Okay

*have

giak giak help the attack

we need more power for tonight, it's time we use the CABALA

VELOCEEEEEEEEE

we need to lose so we can have some hope for the Euro and the WC in 2022.

gabbiadini Immobile is better than immobile belotti. They won't step on each other's toes but complement each other. Gabbiadini is a seconda punta(how do you say that in english?), so even if he's crap at the very least his movements won't interfere with Immobile and may draw some defenders away from him.

VELOCEEEEEEEEE

>Gabbiadini
>inside forward

Conte touched my penis once.

Relax guys, FIFA will lose 100 million euros if Italy fail to qualify. USA already failed so FIFA can't afford one of their big markets missing out. They will rig the game and you faggots can enjoy playing boring 1-0, 0-0 and 0-1 with your gay 3-5-2 system against mighty gay teams like Peru, Tunisia and England.

Sven, didn't you have an IKEA Cuckshed © to build?

>playing at home
>wanting less injury time

>Europeans fighting with each other over soccer

always makes me lel

Threadly reminder

cringe

the fact that Gabbiadini is inevitably going to start the game is the glaring, miserable proof that the old dementia-affected fart on the bench called Sventura still believes in his fucked head that we could beat a bunch of 2m tall tanks with the one and only tactical gameplan he's learnt in about 40 years of managing:

>ball to the wingers (medioman Can'tdreva and Darmian the benchwarmer)
>cross to the big men in the box
>rinse and repeat

we can only just hope that one of the billion crosses we'll see spammed tonight will somehow get delivered or deflected towards the far post for someone else to make the run from deep

>mfw the not so united states of america speaking about cohesiveness
that's fucking rich lmao, you sharts can't even hold your bodily fluids together when babbling about your own non-sports

Should the pharaoh start on the left?

there isn't a single world class player in italy why do people expect them to beat sweden etc

Italy and us are just going to sit the WC out.
See you all at the EC 2020

lately he's been golden with Roma, imo he deserves to play at least a half if not from the start
but I doubt the thick headed cunt will consider him at all (well, maybe if >we will be really desperate to score a goal well too late into the game)

Verratti

oh, i know that Ventura is a ta tical dinosaur. I'm just saying that his idea will work better with immobile and gabbiadini than with immobile and belotti.
We've seen the same happen everytime he put in Eder in place of one of the 2 strikers our attack improved.
Except last game, but well, Eder was just having a bad day.

probably, yeah
but to make it work you need to address another aspect of friday's shocking display: the space between the positions
you can't have more than 60 meters between the attack and the defenders, leaving a void in between in which your midfielders are forced to wander around like headless chickens to close down the opposition everytime with absolute clumsiness, it shouldn't ever happen;
or rather, it wouldn't happen if the manager sticked to his own (albeit shitty) tactical principles

It's possible that he went back to 3-5-2 because everyone just wants the BBC meme to keep going. I would suggest a scheme that lets jorginho be in the middle of a midfield of 3 and has 3 forwards to utilize Insigne, basically 4-3-3 is a natural choice.

Insigne - Immobile - (pacey winger)
(pacey midfielder) - jorginho - (anyone but veratti)
(who cares) - Chiellini - Barzagli - (who cares)
Buffon

Drop Boipucci already, he got Milanized, and let Jorginho move the ball instead.

Do you have a Ventura tattoo? Can I see it?