I see Trump supporters always say that "deporting people is just following the law" but no one ever shows me where in...

I see Trump supporters always say that "deporting people is just following the law" but no one ever shows me where in our laws it says that all undocumented immigrants should be deported. Can anyone show me proof of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
temple.edu/isss/immigration/overstay.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/deportation-removal-proceedings.html
resources.lawinfo.com/immigration/overstaying-your-visa.html
resources.lawinfo.com/immigration/deportation-removal/
uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-5684.html
borderimmigrationlawyer.com/expedited-removal/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1227
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/7/homeland-security-deports-more-half-illegal-immigr/
immigration.findlaw.com/deportation-removal/ewi-entry-without-inspection.html
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/consequences-of-overstaying-on-temporary-visa.html
uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>undocumented immigrants
>undocumented
ILLEGAL
ALIEN
THE TERM FOR THIS IS "ILLEGAL" ALIEN
YOU ARE ON MY LAWN ILLEGALLY, THEREFORE I KICK YOU OFF OF IT

>YOU ARE ON MY LAWN ILLEGALLY, THEREFORE I KICK YOU OFF OF IT
This is what I mean. You guys always make this claim but never point to a law which explicitly states this. That's all I'm asking for.

No one then? Then I supposed it's actually Trump who is advocating a change to the law. If that's the case then I supposed people who are calling him authoritarian are a lot closer to the truth than those saying he just wants to enforce the law.

Even if such a thing exists, I don't think trump supporters are informed enough to know the details or names of these laws.

They're just parroting trump's bullshit because they have feelings of racism against Mexicans.

Deportation is the longstanding accepted response and punishment for violating immigration law. Sorry you're very ignorant.

Do you have racist feelings for Guatemalans and Salvadorans? Why don't you let them in? Is it because its all just third world brownness so who cares? Fuck you, illiterate asswipe.

You have to go back
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324a
temple.edu/isss/immigration/overstay.html

>Mexicans
>Race

You're called Mexican because you're from Mexico.

If it is against the law for them to be in X country, then they should be moved in one direction until they are no longer violating that law

IE being deported

Mexican isn't a race paco

Mexishits getting dumber by the day lol isn't it about time for your 6th beer already?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Do your own research next time OP

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/deportation-removal-proceedings.html

It's section 237 of the INA you stupid faggot, kill yourself

Remember to sage this worthless thread guys

I see Tumblr supporters always say that "arresting men for rape is just following the law" but no one ever shows me where in our laws it says that all undocumented penises should be arrested for rape. Can anyone show me proof of that?

You're posting a strawman, since you do not know my position on the issue. I got nothing against guatemalans and salvadoreans, and I don't think borders play an important role in our country.

I know 'Mexican' isn't a race, you God damn mouthbreathers.

That doesn't change the fact most racists and trumpfags think Mexican/Hispanic is a race, making their dislike for Mexicans racist. It's the intention what matters.

It's the same for people who think Muslim is a race.

I see Hillary supporters always say that "illegals should not be executed on the spot as they are covered by the constitution" but no one ever shows me where in our laws it says that all undocumented immigrants are protected by our laws. Can anyone show me proof of that?

Are you being dense on purpose? If someone is in the country illegally, they are sent back to the country they come from.

The "illegal" part is the law. You don't need another law to remove them.

It's like saying stealing is illegal but where is the law that says you should go to jail.

Being in the country illegally is the law that results in them being deported back to where they come from.

nigger do you know what the word illegal means? it means you cant do it, so if you are in a country illegally, it means you cant be there.

Hey guys didya hear...borders and laws and sheeeit dont mean anything in Mexican """""culture""""". Totally shocked by this development. What if it is important for us? Gotta love third world relativism.
Our nation-in every way imaginable- is better than yours. Therefore dontcha think we might have SOME objections to hordes of third world migrants who dont share our values coming in?

The first link is about people trying to enter. I'm asking about people already here. The second link isn't about deportation. The third link shows that there are various penalties and that deportation isn't the only option.
This does not show a current law which states all illegal immigrants must be deported. This only shows what I alluded to in my last post-- that Trump wants to implement a law which would attempt to deport all illegals. Therefore it does not support the claim that Trump just wants to support current laws.
Read all those grounds listed there and tell me if you see a bullet that says "Is illegally in the country" because I don't see that. I only see requirements that require additional things than that. There is nothing at all that says being here illegally is grounds for deportation. Many people have came here illegally but have not done the things in that list, this is why they are allowed a fair trial and some are allowed to stay.

I don't think the average Mexican dislikes borders, considering only a small part of our population emigrates to the US, and I doubt those that emigrate are libertarians, or even hold any ideology at all. Nice meme parroting though.

This is the dumbest thread I have seen in a long time.

Article 4 you muppet.

Do americans learn anything about their own country?

Or to bump posts like this for awareness.

read what I said here because his post does not support the claim I am talking about.

Their country of origin you fucking mongoloid.

I really don't think you guys understand the point of this thread. I agree with you that illegal immigrants should be deported HOWEVER it seems like Trump would have to implement NEW legislation to get that done because there doesn't seem to be any CURRENT laws which allow for the mass deportation of all illegal immigrants.

>that deportation isn't the only option.
but it's proof that it is an option and thus your shitty OP was BTFO

it's obviously the ideal option as well since we have decades of statistics to know that these criminals are major drains on the public coffers

If you read my post in full you would see that there are certain grounds which need to be met before deportation becomes an option. Therefore I am not BTFO since I am asking about a law which shows that deportation applies to all illegals, not only those which meet the grounds outlined in one of those links that I responded to.

we actually do
no kidding
the southern frontier is a joke
just that we dont talk about it, we just let them be

If an illegal trespasser is an undocumented immigrant
I suppose a drug dealer is just an unlicensed pharmacist

mfw you are really this stupid

you're not addressing my question. I've already switched to using the term illegal immigrant in all posts after the original post so you're addressing something which has already been dealt with.

Please address this if you really want to support the claim I am disputing

well based on that logic, why should the police remove someone that came into your house without your permission? Its basic fucking immigration policy you dolt.

resources.lawinfo.com/immigration/overstaying-your-visa.html

resources.lawinfo.com/immigration/deportation-removal/

Don't listen to these pranksters, kid. Immigration Law is a fucking meme.

It gives ICE and Border Patrol the carte blanche to bully other people upon entry, but once your here, your clear unless you get a DUI. Only neckdwellers on the internet moan about it, but they never in public or real life though.

If they weren't hamstrung they'd be deporting illegals like they used to.

Link 1 is only about overstaying visa and not all illegal immirants came here on visas. Also this was said in that link "There are a few exceptions but they are found in only a small number of extreme situations", this shows how deportation isn't the only consequence those people can face.
As for Link 2 read the "Relief from Deportation" section. That section makes my counterargument for me.

OP's logic is retarded

It's like arguing that if I kill someone but don't get caught for a couple years, the law no longer applies to me

That is not accurate because the laws do apply to illegal immigrants in situations where they do not face deportation. It's just that the laws can work in their favor. That is the whole point of this thread. It's not my logic, it's the logic of the law of the land. I'm highlighting how Trump wants to make changes to the law and not enforce the current laws like so many of his supporters claim.

If Obama wanted to he could be deporting millions more people than he currently is. It's up to him to tell ICE how to do their job, and right now he is simply telling them not to be too strict.

I realize that. The number of deportations happening to illegals already in the USA has dropped since he took office so it's clear he's not doing as much as he can do. However, even under past administrations every illegal who was arrested was not deported. This is because the law does allow for other things than deportation to take place. If Trump did tell ICE to be strict that would still not allow for all illegals to be deported because there would still be the current laws which allow for some to stay. The only way he would be able to deport everyone who gets arrested is if he changes the law.

This information was already posted here and my reply was here

Are there laws specifically against mass deportations? If not, why does there need to be one that allows it?

For what reason would you create legal/illegal status if one did not intend to do something about illegals?

>Are there laws specifically against mass deportations?
The current laws give some illegal immigrants access to rights such as a fair trial and in many cases they are allowed to stay. That is against mass deportation because it would take away their rights. We do actually do stuff about illegals abut not all illegals are able to be deported under the current laws. This is why I am claiming that Trump would actually need to change the laws to do mass deportation.

>abut
but*

you say youre looking for an existing law implying Trump would need new laws written...

then you point to the loopholes that are easy for Trump to ignore.... meanwhile, you choose to ignore "expedited removal"

Expedited removal is a process initiated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to remove people who have entered the country without proper documentation or otherwise violated their terms of residence.

>where in our laws it says that all undocumented immigrants should be deported.
Are you fucking stupid? You are saying that non citizens that arent tourist or foreign diplomats should be allowed the same privileges are legal citizens.

The legal fucking term is "Illegal Alien" as they are an "Alien" as in not a citizen, who is present illegally.

borderimmigrationlawyer.com/expedited-removal/
>Expedited removal is the process by which a non-U.S. citizen can be denied entry and physically removed from a U.S. Port of Entry (“POE”) upon seeking admission to the United States.
It seems like this requires special circumstances to be met before it can take place and mostly applies to fraud taking place at the border. Is my understanding of this correct? If it is then it does not cover those illegals who are already inside the country, right?

No I'm not. I'm only arguing whether or not Trump would need to change the laws to carry out mass deportation. I support his idea but disagree with the claim that "he'd just be enforcing the law".

Incorrect.
40% of the total deportations in 2012 were expedited.

Show me the law that says SPECIFICALLY that I should have home made grenades taken away.

I won't accept it unless it says "must be confiscated" or the like, just "illegal" or "unlawful" won't cut it.

This doesn't address what I was saying though. It seems to confirm what I was saying since it's only "border patrol apprehensions". My question was if it applies to illegals away from the border. Do you have a graphic that shows how many times expedited removal took place outside of the border?

Literally 2 seconds on Google and here is your answer:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1227

oh for fucks sake...
thats wht we have Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) in addition to Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

Homeland Security also deports... the laws exist, just ready to be enforced.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/7/homeland-security-deports-more-half-illegal-immigr/
"Homeland Security said Thursday night that it has already deported 77 of the 121 illegal immigrants it rounded up over the weekend as it tries to enforce the laws against Central Americans who jumped the border in 2014 and are flouting judges’ orders that they be kicked out."

The raids in North Carolina, Georgia and Texas have enraged immigrant-rights advocates, who say

>The third link shows that there are various penalties and that deportation isn't the only option.
>the only
>only

So you just admitted that user answered your question and now you're moving the goalposts or are acting totally oblivious.

>Any alien (including an alien crewman) in and admitted to the United States shall, upon the order of the Attorney General, be removed if the alien is within one or more of the following classes of deportable aliens:
"If" is the key word. As all the other laws posted have shown they need to meet certain requirements to be deported. Being an alien alone does not mean you are eligible for deportation.
>But U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the agency that handles deportations, said all of the immigrants deported so far had gone through the immigration courts, had exhausted their appeals and did not qualify for asylum.
So they met the requirements and were eligible for deportation. That's to be expected. However, as you well know many illegals go through those courts and are not found to be deportable.
No, read my reply to this post here

>Entry Without Inspection
immigration.findlaw.com/deportation-removal/ewi-entry-without-inspection.html
>Visa Overstays
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/consequences-of-overstaying-on-temporary-visa.html

Both immigration statuses are handled here:

>Immigration and nationality act section 212 (a)
>"Illegal entrants and immigration violators"
uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-2006.html

>Illegal entry: INA 212(a)(6)(i)
>In general.-An alien present in the United States without being admitted or paroled, or who arrives in the United States at any time or place other than as designated by the Attorney General, is inadmissible.

If you do not get inspected upon entry, you are inadmissible. Having a current immigration status of "inadmissible" is legal grounds for deportation as laid out in INA 237(a)

>Visa overstay: INA 212(a)(9)(B)(ii)
>Construction of unlawful presence.-For purposes of this paragraph, an alien is deemed to be unlawfully present in the United States if the alien is present in the United States after the expiration of the period of stay authorized by the Attorney General or is present in the United States without being admitted or paroled.

fair trial for what?

unless they claim to be refugee or require asylum, I don't see what is point of trial.

>"If" is the key word

There are many conditions listed in that document, but the main one, the one that covers illegal entry, is here:

> (a)(1)(C)(ii) Violators of conditions of entry - Any alien whom the Secretary of Health and Human Services certifies has failed to comply with terms, conditions, and controls that were imposed under section 1182(g) of this title is deportable.

Anyone who has overstayed their visa is covered by another provision.

>Coming here illegally is bad
>But those who successfully land one foot on American soil are no longer bad and should be given whatever they want
This is somehow consistent reasoning to you. If they have the intent to come here illegally they should be dissuaded from doing so, but if they successfully make it here they should be allowed to stay. How are your views in any way consistent and reasonable?

I didn't make the laws, I agree it seems a bit off
I'm not agreeing with the laws, I actually support Trumps plan but I just thought he'd have to change the laws to carry out that plan.
These seem to provide evidence of the claim that Trump would just be supporting the current laws. If anyone else can argue against these posts can you please do so? I wouldn't want to change my position without a second opinion.

My guess is he's going to enforce very strict laws that will put a stranglehold on illegals and force self-deportation. Either way this is the rule of law and we should abide by it