Muslim doctor 'shot and stabbed' outside mosque in Texas

independent.co.uk/news/muslim-doctor-shot-and-stabbed-outside-mosque-in-texas-a7117031.html

>A Muslim man on his way to morning prayer has been shot and stabbed outside a mosque in Houston, Texas.

>Mohammed Imaduddin, a spokesperson for the Madrasah Islamiah Masjid Noormosque near Bellaire,told news local news agencies the victim wasa doctor, who had parked along the street beforewalking towards the mosque for the morning service.

>“It is very scary right now given the current political climate,” Mr Imaduddin told news station ABC 13, adding that there were children outside at the time of the incident.

This is what happens when you spread violent, xenophobic rhetoric like Trump does.
Fucking really, why do you support this clown?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/muslim-doctor-shot-and-stabbed-outside-mosque-in-texas-a7117031.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kz9Ku6QnGAc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Reports-Worshiper-attcked-outside-SW-Houston-8338970.php
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/justice-dept-concludes-that-no-michael-browns-hands-were-probably-not-up/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/10/st-louis-suspect-church-arsons/413479/
m.chron.com/houston/article/Federal-officials-arrest-man-in-connection-with-6727623.php
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiovJ77vsg
m.timesunion.com/tuplus-local/article/Authorities-shared-contradictory-statements-in-6815862.php
fox2now.com/2016/03/02/allegations-that-police-pointed-gun-at-child-proven-false/
m.nydailynews.com/news/national/foods-counter-sues-tex-pastor-cake-gay-slur-suit-article-1.2607711?utm_content=buffer1241a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Woman-Arrested-For-Tweeting-Threats-To-Black-Students-Kean-359635811.html
thegazette.com/subject/news/public-safety/johnson-county/no-charges-against-university-of-iowa-student-marcus-owens-for-fabricating-hate-crime-the-events-as-reported-by-marcus-just-did-not-happen-20160517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Imaduddin
>Im a dindu

The saxon have begun to hate

>inb4 it was niggers

>This is what happens when you spread violent, xenophobic rhetoric
You mean like Islam?

based Texas

>independent.co.uk/news/muslim-doctor-shot-and-stabbed-outside-mosque-in-texas-a7117031.html

>Investigators say the doctor was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours, but is expected to survive his injuries.

I am disappoint.

#notallwhitepeople you racist whiteophobic fuck

Islam is literally the cause of this. So idc.

>spread violent, xenophobic rhetoric
yea, because Muslims aren't spreading violent hatred toward the U.S.

Islam caused this. When you spread hate, expect to get the same in return.

Talk shit, get hit.

Three masked black males. Car jacking attempt

Race of the perp?

Archive

Related: Guy in traditional Arab clothing mistaken for ISIS member in the US. Police arrest him violently.

youtube.com/watch?v=kz9Ku6QnGAc

ITT: this pic

Funny how stormweenies defend senseless violence against innocents when it's them holding the beating stick, pathetic.

The American people are a people of peace.

It was probably just a standard robbery, but let's make it into a hate crime and push our pro mudslime agenda.

Also he should have had a CCW.

How would you feel if your country was decimated because "muh democracy" and "muh freedom". You're acting like muslims have no reason to have hatred toward the US. I'm sure you would feel that same way if your country was decimated for absolutely no reason other than profits for the jews.

Using 9mm like a faggot a suppose.

White people are the race of peace.

Yes this is great news. Muslims are a danger to the world and are not tolerant of any other religion/culture.

They deserve it. I'd like to kill them before they kill me. It's not racism, it's protection.

Stay mad :)

Shot stabbed
Has time to slam trump

Kick Texans out! Culture of violence! No place in the western world!

>they will say this unironically

Is that special news because he was a Muslim or because he was a doctor? Because that's just daily American news.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
Official thread song

> Mr Imaduddin
> not Mr. Imadinddu

damn

Gee, I wonder why the muslims are pissed off at America. Hmmmm, I dunno, maybe it's because the US military completely decimated and destabilized their countries for the indefinite future. I'm sure you would be a bit pissed off too. I'm sure you would hate a another country too, if it's military bombed the fuck out of your homeland, most likely killing your some (or all) of your friends and family.

was he attacked because of his religion?

or was it a mugging?

Houston is one of the most dangerous cities in the south. this shit happens all the time.

HAHAHAHA

Fuck arabs

IT'S TIME

What's your point?

Also, how do you know this guy was innocent?

Also, fuck your prophet

Like Muslims haven't destroyed societies before. You need to read up on your history. The United States is not the only nation to ever do something like this. Get over yourself

>he dindu nuffin. He wuz on his from prayer

>Imaduddin
>Im a dindu

5D MEMES

Dont be stupid, you know damn well why he was attacked OUTSIDE OF A MOSQUE.

Pic related

You're a fucking retard

Not an argument.

Jo Cox shot and stabbed
>Muslim shot and stabbed
Just wait, some """""witness"""""" will come out saying the man shouted "America First"

Following up again, You talk as if the Muslim culture is completely defenseless and haven't enticed conflicts such as this. This religion has been violent throughout all of history, and continues to be violent.

>100s of non-Muslims killed by Muslims every month in the west
>1 Muslim gets attacked
>It's so scary for us

Fuck I hate these victim card playing rats

>fuck your prophet
>a mexican

Mexicans are either catholic or atheist

>Muslims kill more than 1500 during Ramadan Bombathon
>One Muslim gets killed
>OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO ISLAMOPHOBIC

While I may agree with some of what you posted, why try and live in a non-muslim western country if it is diametrically opposed to your religion?

You're acting like every muslim is in ISIS. Yes goyim, go kill the arabs and muslims for Israel. Be a good goyim.

Will OP ever recover?

>Implying the suspect is white
Over the wall you go.

this isn't the work of the white man
they would've already named the suspects if they were white
coulters law

You must accept that any time a muslim is a victim of a violent crime these days it will be reported as a hate crime on the national news. The biased media outlets will purposely not report the investigators' common sense statements as they did here. Local news media say the police investigations point towards failed robbery. Doesn't matter to them. They cherry pick whatever they want to report, exaggerate it, and ignore the important details.

Go away kike shill. How is trump responsible for that?

Good.

HE WAS JUST A DOCTOR ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

ALLAHU AKBAR

It is an argument you fucking cuck. The whites are held by their necks because of slavery from hundreds of years ago, but no other culture is held accountable because of their past actions? This is just another example as this. Really go fuck yourself.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Reports-Worshiper-attcked-outside-SW-Houston-8338970.php

A man was robbed early Sunday morning in an apartment complex near a mosque in southwest Houston, officials said.

Because it has a functional infrastructure and is safe from your own kind.

>mfw it was a muslim who killed the doctor for not being muslim enough

kek

Jesus man, do you think Muslims just live in the middle east?

But was he a real muslim?

>No YUGE STORIES about all the shit YTs get to experience every day

Dis poo poo babby

Sure you have bad apples. But Muslims have been integrating into western countries for a long time. The problem is when Israel pays off politicians to let hoards of unveiled third world immigrants into countries. That is when you have a problem.

We shouldn't hate muslims. We should hate the politicians who destroyed their countries and are letting them into our nations. Those are the people we should hate, they're the traitors that are bringing down our countries. They are using the muslims as a scapegoat for out hatred, and they're loving every minute of it.

>Muslim doctor 'shot and stabbed' outside mosque in Texas

Possibly by other Muslims.

Fuck off. More than 10 Arabs will always turn into ISIS. It's written into their scripture that they have to

>1 post by this ID

I fucking love Texas

Uh oh

Not feelin gud bout this one, lads.
From now on: These are lone wolves.

Have you seen how they treat each other? Seriously, fuck Muslims. Their ideology is shit and their gene pool is fucked after 1400 years of first cousin marriage. They're so bad that even Buddhists want to kill them.

lol nice one sided retelling of history there, Ahmed.

/thread

that's messed up

they should have drowned him as well

>Muslim doctor

BASED FUCKING TEXAS, I LOVE YOU.

>Houston
Definitely a nigger.

good news

>muh white struggles

Stop living in the past, centuries ago. You're like a liberal harping on about blacks being owed something for slavery. I can't blame you for hating muslims, albeit your hatred is misplaced. That's how you've been groomed. You're a good goyim, Israel is proud.

just one ?....that makes me sad..
would be interesting if they had blown up the whole mosque and he was the only one who didn't die...

#fuckpisslam

>Houston
nigger

Islam has been invading our fucking countries since those child raping desert pirates crawled out of Arabia.

Fuck you. Islam needs to be eradicated.

ISLAM DELENDE EST.

If he was a real doctor why didn't he just heal himself?

It was a robbery, not a hate crime.

>But Muslims have been integrating into western countries for a long time.
What?

Literally grasping at any straws to protect their pet Muslims.

They're like idiots who own chimps or something trying to make apologies for them when they kill someone.

Checkmate...almost

So exactly what has the US done to middle east? You're telling me that we DIDN'T go over there and blow everything up and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians?

nice source

Did they take his wallet?

Live by the sword, die by the sword

you people just don't get it do you?

even if that were true, it would never be reported

they have what they need because they know the people who don't automatically think their story is bullshit were looking at this headline for confirmations of their opinions that whites are evil. they know these types of people will not check for accuracy of their initial reports. the headline was all that they needed. there is no fixing it now.

just like when they reported omar mateen as being a closeted homosexual all they needed to do was put the idea out there. it is now a point of fact in these libtards' heads because a major news outlet reported it.

I honestly plan to die fighting the muslim shits during their takeover of Europe, but I urge every surviving European to move to Texas after Europe falls.

He was attacked outside of his apartment, which is NEAR a Mosque.

There is no evidence this was a hate crime. It was a robbery gone bad, and the media is pushing this shit hard to make it look like republicunts and Trumpsters are evil racists.

Hell chances are the assholes that did this were black. Most of that neighborhood is.

>Mohammed Imaduddin

More like Mohammed Im a dyin

google it ngr

>>"Investigators say the doctor was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours, but is expected to survive his injuries. There is no known motive known for the attack"

whities can't do anything right

I said it in the other threads but robbed outside and then shot reeks of niggerings.

How long are you going to leave it, exactly? If you're waiting for a violent invasion then don't hold your breath. They're just gonna keep flooding in unchallenged.

You've been fear mongered to hate and despise the muslims. You should really despise Israel and the jews. They've cost us a lot more money and lives than Islam has. Wake up, sheep.

>xenophobic violence on muslims
>reported on to every detail

>muslim violence on whites
>ignored and swept under the rug by every main media news source

>Hell chances are the assholes that did this were black. Most of that neighborhood is.

That whole city is infested.

Is it time to coin a new word for the plethora of false claims of racism that are becoming more and more prevalent ?

Do you remember "Hands up don't shoot?"

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/justice-dept-concludes-that-no-michael-browns-hands-were-probably-not-up/

Or "whitey is burning down black churches"?

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/10/st-louis-suspect-church-arsons/413479/

Or "right wingers burned down a mosque"?

m.chron.com/houston/article/Federal-officials-arrest-man-in-connection-with-6727623.php

Or "chancellor ran down a black protestor" at Mizzou?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIiovJ77vsg

Or "gang of white people attack 3 black females on University of Albany bus"

m.timesunion.com/tuplus-local/article/Authorities-shared-contradictory-statements-in-6815862.php

Or "Dey pointed guns at my chilren "

fox2now.com/2016/03/02/allegations-that-police-pointed-gun-at-child-proven-false/

Or...omg they put a slur on my cake!!

m.nydailynews.com/news/national/foods-counter-sues-tex-pastor-cake-gay-slur-suit-article-1.2607711?utm_content=buffer1241a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Omg they gon shoot black peoples

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Woman-Arrested-For-Tweeting-Threats-To-Black-Students-Kean-359635811.html

"A gang of racist white guys beat me up"

thegazette.com/subject/news/public-safety/johnson-county/no-charges-against-university-of-iowa-student-marcus-owens-for-fabricating-hate-crime-the-events-as-reported-by-marcus-just-did-not-happen-20160517

I was thinking Blaxaggerate. What would you submit as a term for these copious incidents?