Who is the real mastermind?

Who is the true puppet master, Sup Forums?

>David Rockefeller

OR

>George Soros

Are they equals? Is one more powerful? Who controls whom?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Black Pope.

They are both knights to the black pope

who?

Wait, are you telling me there is one above BOTH of these guys?

Neither.

The Power Elite are not monolithic or controlled by a secret council of lizards are something. They are individuals competing for individual goals. It's similar to how nobles competed in the Middle ages.

Bullshit. They are working for the same thing.

Just to let you know George Soros has betted 100 million on deutsche bank collapsing.

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit

We're all ready saying too much. Try the deep web for more information.

rockefeller is currently a senile old man. he looks harmless.

George Soros marches to the beat of his own drum but is still loyal to his interpretations of the protocols of Zion. He is not always cooperative with the other kikes who really would rather keep a low profile as they manipulate world events this pisses off the other kikes but not enough that they kill him. He was also mostly self made so he was indoctrinated later in life and is harder for them to control.

The Rothschilds are defiantly more powerful though.

>implying he's not a lizard

The queen of England.

Why are all people in power Jews or have Jewish origins?

>CHOSEN PEOPLES

8l4CK P0P3

I actually can't believe you idiots are risking speaking about him so openly.

it's me.
And I'll answer you 3 questions.

>100 million
That's pocket money, he bet 14 billion against the bank of England in the 90's and made out with more than a billion in profit from it. BTW the bank of England is owned by the Rothchilds. Kikes kiking kikes. Not that it matters Rothchilds got made whole from the tax payers directly.

Which Jewish people are in power here in Germany?

>not doing your part

> le "catholic church is behind everything" meme

>trying to meme it into existence

Mastermind is probably someone nobody has ever heard of.

>jesuits
>catholics

nice try, jesuits and jews have almost the same end game

I don't know but they are ugly as fuck. They both look like some sort of comic book supervillian.

Le Happy Merchant

or something

This guy!

and you won't, until it's time.

No, they're both working in the best interests of Israel, they're on the same side.

Wait, Rockefeller aren't jews

Merkel is controlled by zionists,

The Rothschilds

all of them.

previous owner of your central bank.

Neither of them you retard, Soros is a puppet to the Rothschilds.

jewish power is rothschilds > backup heirs to rothschilds > 1st degree vassals > 2nd degree vassals .... > corporate owners > politicians

This. They're both puppets to the real OG; the Rothschild dynasty.

I didn't find evidence for his jewishness.

No shit.
How new are you?
The word that's used is Zionist.
So if, like, someone is not Jews and is even anti-Israel, we can just call them Zionists anyways.
Anyone we don't like we can just call a Zionist.

>I didn't find proof of his jewishness

see .
When you put on the tinfoil hat it will all make sense.

>Ernst-Welteke

German nose.

And Kike nose.

>jewish kid is more well dressed and friendly looking

Why are whites such horrible slobs?

that nose isn't hooked and its base is normal.

What about the Rothschilds?

>being this autistic about noses

Jesus fucking christ, whites

>Implying they would let us know of their existence

Well that's how dumb you are, faggot.
Heydrich's family background was well known in the Reich - lots of Jewish blood - but they preferred to keep quiet about seeing as how important and respected he was.

That's a mega Jew nose.

Don't say that!
You might trigger the stormfag in this thread.

see

Wow, 2 photos - really makes me think now.
Such beautiful Roman features.

I see no Jew in him, he has a German soul.

Go jerk off the greatest story never told.
That's as Jewish as one gets.

posting a Jew now.

that nose is straight and not hooked you faggot.

I've met plenty of Jews with that nose.
You're in denial. Sad!

>implying that is the face of mercy

now compare this to the picture and 100% Jewish recognition.

Why do you need for there to be a hierarchy with uniforms and neat little rank insignia?

Soros is a Sabbatean Jew (See Sabbati Levi), a Jewish convert to Islam, or Self Hating Jew.

He's far, far more dangerous than some family that used to run banks, but no longer runs shit.

There are no puppet masters faggot, he's just one of the rich faggots who wants to get richer by uniting the world and destroying borders.

>just one

It's every jew. Kill them all.

Rothschild's own them both. There are worth 500 Trillion or so. Soros and Rockerfellers billions are nothing. Rothschild's have always pulled the strings.

You have some reading to do. Start here:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

The problem with this is: how could they get such immense power? Surely there must have been more powerful people before them and they would probably have done something in order to stop them before they got too powerful? Why risk some upstarts taking over?

Could you name some wars in particular that his family were involved with right after Napoleon?
Quite a mind fuck if true.

Neither.

There are no puppetmasters.

Just greedy pieces of shit shoveling as much cash as they can, and carving out whatever regulations they need, as they can.

They are just symptoms of systems that encourage collusion and allow economic fascism to exist. You only know their names because infotainment pundits bleated those names to you. But the world is full of conglomerates who are no different. if every single one of the rich elite magically ceased to exist right this very second, they would instantly be replaced. You'd replace them yourself, if you could. We all would.

The truth of this world is far worse then any conspiracy theory can account for; there are no puppet masters, there is nobody at the helm. There is no helm. Nobody is looking to the future from any perspective but their own.

We will probably be rendered extinct by some product whose potential danger will be ignored as a matter of course, and whoever created it will resist any attempts to mitigate or even discover it's potential danger.

THAT is the reality of this world. Nobody gives a fuck, nobody even tries to give a fuck until they're forced to.

>Rothschild managed to bequeath his wealth, and established an international banking family through his five sons,[3] who established themselves in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna, and Naples.

Basically, any government that has used bank money for anything war related = Rothschilded

>if I'm a nihilistic faggot everyone is!

Will I get laid?

You think like a normie

Nothing is collapsing

Another greek bailout is coming which will mean a big knock for the German banks. Not a collapse

You literally just described a puppet master. I guess leafs can't fucking understand English.

PURGE WHEN

Reptilians.

>wake up

They both prolly are in inner circle. One mistake thou and next morning you're crispy.

Rockefeller is old as fucking fuck, his mind must have be no more than mush. Unless they have invented some new jewish voodoo that keeps your mind fresh.

Will get laid?

it is jewish tradition to marry accomplished individuals either on governmental level or corporation level. this ensures preservation/creation of a good genepool in the jewish community.
essentially people in power are jews because jews got good genetics for it through offspring manipulation

In my view Rockerfellers control america and Rothschilds Europe. Soros is just a billionare liberal.

they look the same

Rothschild, Rockefeller and Windsor (British Royal Family) are sometimes accused of being the heads of the "New World Order."

It is probably in that order or close to it. The Rothschild's keep their high level goy slaves on a tight leash in case they have to un leash them against rival Jews.

Soros would be way up near them as well. He is probably told when he can and can not fund Black Lives Matter and other degeneracy. He probably "writes the script" on more than a few of the NWO actions too.

Better yet. Any Rothschild owned central bank.