What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of crime and rape. Just like in Colombia.

Your country is unironically more violent than mine though

Your country is beautiful and I will bring many bigmacs to trade to your starving children in exchange for sex the next them I visit

I made a what happens here about these countries a week or so ago and hardly anyone answered so I too would like to know.

British Guiana
Dutch Guiana
French Guiana

COLONIALISM STRONK

The main religion of Guyana is...wait for it...Hinduism. Its population consist of a bunch of Indians that Brits dumped there for some reason.

I know nothing about the other two other than the space port thingy.

Literally NOTHING. NOTHING. Now, stop caring about those countries and let Brazil take care of it.

One of them is still a colony
Why is that allowed colonies in the new world are hideous thing to look at

I have no objections to this tbqh. Go ahead.

Crime and a spaceport

>have to google them
>Countries with less than 900k people
wow

Actually, 50 years ago our president had a plan to invade French Guiana. Unfortunately, it didn't happen.

They should all be colonies desu.

You'd walk away ashamed like the Argentinians with the Falklands.

>implying we would lose
Hahaha OK.

Give Clipperton back

Brazil will be able to defeat France no nukes in a war there
Damn the brits came uncomfortably close to defeat back then

>oceano atlantico
Dont spics get tired of all their words ending in o or a

o = male word
a = female word

Nobody knows

France is a nuclear power and using that power was much less stigmatized 50 years ago compared to toady. It could end very badly.

I only know French Guiana because of satellite launches, including ours when our Alcantara base explodes in 2003.

you'll forget it again and there will be deads, again

Let's not get into the details of who went full autistic and tried to rape everything
We promise not to forget again

Only beta countries believe that fighting and losing a war brings shame. You fight, you win or you lose.

You don't fight, you live the rest of your life as a beta countrylet.

We successfully did it two times.

Genuine question, does anyone in France proper care about French Guiana?

No. barring elections and the utility it offer they give little fucks.

no

Not really
Launching rockets is rad though

What do you even do with it? Also why don't you send refugees there? It's perfectly safe, isn't it? At least a lot safer than Syria? I'm not even a Muslim hater, it just seems like it might be a reasonable thing to do.

It has a massive crime rate because of trafficking since the border is in the middle of a dense jungle

we have military trianing camps usa marines often failed to pass

Muslims should not be allowed in this continent
Their homeland is in Europe now

We almost went to war with them before that senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War

>implying we'd lose to a no-nukes France
>on jungle

Oh wow. I guess that comes as no surprise. Pay them to kill or capture the traffickers.

>veto on Brazil
>lose ressources and war
we could won sat loud monkey

Guyana is full of Indians (the ones from India) and Nigs who hate each other. They constantly are in conflict.

We still got that sweet lobster though :^)

>invades foreign sea territory
>lol they'd veto u

The fuck you're on?

I actually ate once and didn't find anything special. Tastes like crab desu.

I think lobster is nice but it's very expensive in America and I'm just as happy if not happier with some good old blue crab which costs much less.

i answered your hypothetic future win over invading our rightful south american land clay

lmao no

Wasn't France part of NATO already? It wouldn't have been a very good idea, you know

Why fight over some shitty land in the first place

French Guyana is full of Haitian immigrants.
they are basically the ones who import crimes there, with some Brazilians miners, stealing some shit in the mines of the forest.

If a have to guess, i'd say the president of Brazil at the time wanted to gain support and prestige for himself and Brazil, the same thing that Argentina tried with the the UK.

Eh should of just blame france for sinking their ships then declare on them

Do many Haitians come to actual France? I don't think I've ever met a Haitian but I've been told they're mean and crazy and often violent as fuck.

Because they were colonized by french

>American reading comprehension

thanks i geuss