>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHO OWNS THEM. WHO IS LINKED.

Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-22/fbi-said-to-recover-personal-e-mails-from-hillary-clinton-server
nytimes.com/2015/09/23/us/politics/investigators-find-emails-hillary-clinton-said-were-erased.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/216
youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2010/142763.htm
nydailynews.com/new-york/blast-elie-wiesel-funeral-central-park-severs-man-leg-article-1.2697682
mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.BYuzRtmFr
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=413192799
dropbox.com/s/y0flxf2iaoo1pf3/clinton-emails.zip?dl=0
state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2011/164234.htm
cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/12/30/ivory.coast.warning/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
mediafire.com/folder/3f3c49kvset78/HRC
panamapapers.icij.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PIC RELATED IS IMPORTANT

Wasting Your Time: The Thread
Staring: Racist neckbards in their basement

You know with the advent of drones how difficult would it be to get one with a camera into bohemian grove?

Last thread someanon posted something about Henry Cuellar, then mods deleted it almost immediately
He endorsed HRC in 2008 and again last May for this election

Inoculate against the latest shill tactic - short term memory loss. Multiple libby leftist nsources have reported, and never retracted, that the FBI has all the deleted emails.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-22/fbi-said-to-recover-personal-e-mails-from-hillary-clinton-server

nytimes.com/2015/09/23/us/politics/investigators-find-emails-hillary-clinton-said-were-erased.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Triangulation:
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333

>one tiny clot...

Literally not even trying
Pic 2

and the shills have already started.

>Devereux
Behavioral Health

Why do you care desu?

Probably harder than one would think depending on the amount of bush

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE REAL.

Each of them have orders.

This guy has been calling us neckbeards/losers for a while.

These are demoralization tactics.

We need dedicated infograhers so discovered information does not get lost in old therads.

HE [DOESN'T] DO IT FOR FREE

This bitch has to go down. Even if by some unholy aberration she becomes president we will have an entire 4 years of digging up Clinton scandals. There is no way she can lead the country.

Whelp I'm finally fully awake, will continue pulling at the strings FBI guy told me to For following the humans

Also anyone looking into the emails for leads, have any words come up in multiple emails? I'm sure they use a set of code words. Not even Clinton is stupid enough to fuck up that bad.

That's what I'm thinking.
(You)
Without sounding too tin foil..
This email is odd.

He can bring 'the best in the world'

Why is Facebook in quotes as if it's implying something else?

Why would a shipping company be working with the state department to combat human trafficking?

Link to email. Another user found it.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/216

Now that is truly a subversive idea. Go do it user. Do it for the rest of us.

I'm new to this internet detective autism stuff but I would like to learn.

Does Tavistock have a public phone number or email address? Could some user simply call them up and ask who their officers are?

Couldn't hurt right?

If she goes in, We'll have a civil war triggered by the release of CF documents by either Russia or China.

>tfw missed the boat when these threads started
>overwhelming to jump onboard now

Looks more like a weak bait attempt than a shill, unless they have really bad shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw

Just look at Alex jones video, he snuck in and taped it

Anyone who isn't acclimated to Sup Forums culture is a bad shill.

Whatever happened to the emails WikiLeaks was supposed to release?

I'm too poor
Oh shit source?

They will release them. Not during the holidays, but possible in the fall. Assange probably knows all of this and wants to leak it all when it is best.

We know that Onassis had a lot of dealings with the Saudis and owned the largest shipping conglomerate.

I'll keep looking into it.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Wait I want to keep looking into the Austrians and Nigerians but I think I've clearly missed some stuff in the past 5-6 hours. Someone give me a tldr of the last 3 threads

CF is connected to some subversive social engineering groups and possible human trafficking based on the connections with Epstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

It's a shitty cam though which sucks

Seeing as the AMA lead us to our current digging we should compare our findings to what FBIanon posted to see the validity of what he said.

Remember to accumulate any relevant info all in one place and make it as easy to digest as possible, this shit gets complicated.

In Hitllary's first year as SecState, the only two "Special Cases" mentioned in the annual State Dept report on human trafficking were

- guess -

- go on, you'll never guess -

Haiti and Somalia.

state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2010/142763.htm

So what?

Tell me, user - so what?

Trivial Pursuit hints: Black Hawk Down, Chelsea's pet project.

"Somali women and girls, some of whom were trafficking victims, engaged in prostitution in brothels in Garowe, the Puntland-administered part of Las Anod (Soor region), and pirate towns such as Eyl and Harardheere. Some female brothel owners, who can profit as much as $50 per client, reportedly kept these victims in harsh conditions and meted out physical abuse. Because of an inability to provide care for all family members, some desperate Somalis willingly surrender custody of their children to people with whom they share family relations and clan linkages; some of these children may become victims of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation. In Somali society, certain groups are traditionally viewed as inferior and are marginalized; Somali Bantus and Midgaan are sometimes kept in servitude to other more powerful Somali clan members as domestics, farm laborers, and herders."

"The limited capacity of Haitian state institutions to respond to human trafficking was further weakened by the earthquake’s monumental damage. Haiti remains a Special Case for the fifth consecutive year as the earthquake derailed government efforts to address the significant challenges facing the country, including human trafficking. The Government of Haiti, in partnership with NGOs, identified child trafficking victims, but it did not enact much-needed anti-trafficking legislation. "

Thanks. We ever get anywhere with micron?

Guys - did someone just step on a fucking landmine in Central Park?

Check this.
>Bill Clinton is heavily involved with Aegis. He even appears on their website and has endorsed the work of their trust. Aegis is one of the largest PMC firms in the world, headed by a man called Tim Spicer. Tim Spicer is certainly not the sort of man you want to get on the wrong side of. The other founders of the company, referred to as "investment bankers", are also former British Army officers. Simon Mann, famous for organising coups in Equatorial Guinea, was also on the books there for a time.

>Spicer's first company, Sandline International, went under when it was found to be in massive violation of various international laws and treaties. He hadn't changed when he set Aegis up, but he had some better lawyers and promoters. Aegis were, during the Iraq War, given a massive (300m USD) contract by the US DoD to provide security for embassy officials in Iraq. They have also provided security for the Swiss government, especially in Libya.

>Aegis, for reasons they have never explained, did not receive the full contract for Benghazi. The unarmed guards in Benghazi, including at least a dozen local men recruited with no training or screening, were not directly employed by Aegis nor were they trained by Aegis. Aegis provided a very, very heavy guard for Swiss diplomats and despite being able to offer the same, at very little cost, the US State Department did not offer them the contract.

>Kristi Klemens-Rogers, wife of former US Representative Mike Rogers, was the manager of Aegis US. Mike Rogers was Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Kristi Klemens organised a ten billion dollar contract for Aegis to provide exclusive armed, high level protection for State Department through its "Worldwide Protection" program. This was agreed and paid for prior to Benghazi.

Essentially, you have a 10 billion dollar hole with Bill Clinton in the middle of it. Someone paid for something, it wasn't delivered and people died.

The police suspect fireworks

nydailynews.com/new-york/blast-elie-wiesel-funeral-central-park-severs-man-leg-article-1.2697682

I like you.

Didn't the guy say "We didn't have anything, he stood on something!"

I've seen this general a few times now.

What are you guys doing here? What are you trying to achieve? What have you achieved?

Nothing, we're stupid neckbeards.

Now go away.

I'm the guy who made the long winded post about the Clinton/Benghazi/Aegis thing.

The facts that are publicly available are as follows:

>Kristi Rogers manages Aegis' US operations and sealed various deals for the US State Department
>Aegis is one of the largest PMCs in the world and has some very, very dangerous men in charge of it. The founder was the main mover in the Sandline Affair and has had dealings with the likes of Executive Outcomes, Simon Mann.
>Mike Rogers, her husband, is a former US Representative and was the Chairman of Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
>Aegis was contracted 10 billion USD to protect State Department assets overseas, including those in Libya.
>Aegis, for whatever reason, did not provide security in Benghazi despite being paid to do exactly that. They didn't even have a training officer around. They were not present on site nor did they have any real contact with the subcontractors. They had a heavier presence at the Swiss embassy, despite being paid in full by the US taxpayer.
>Aegis have Bill Clinton on their website for their foundation/trust
>Aegis are the sort of company that make Blackwater look like the guys working the door of your local nightclub.

The whole thing stinks. It's fucking rotten.

Also FYI,

DJT is monitoring these threads apparently.

mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.BYuzRtmFr

Reposting best copy.

Has anyone started looking into the Clinton donors from Bill's presidential runs and try to see any correlations?

>Filename HillHistory
>Must be code for Heil Hitler
Grasp much?

That doesn't really prove much. It's interesting reading, but all it proves is that certain people donate money to political parties.

If you follow the money connected to things the Clintons have secondary involvement in, it's far more interesting. Of course, it's a lot harder to prove they were complicit but more patterns start to emerge.

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHO OWNS THEM. WHO IS LINKED.

You can't pass this barrier.
Do you fgts even offshore?

Bump.

Spooky but (at least from what I can tell by panning through) there isn't enough good footage to really make anything out besides them being legit madmen

HOLY FUCKING SHIT finally finished this thing.

Basic key:

The main thing is the Democracy Alliance.
Anything in the default yellow are some groups they directly fund.

Anything from those groups in any color are groups they are associated with, projects they fund, or issues they worry about.

LOOK AT ALL THIS FUCKING MONEY

bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=413192799

> we waz neo-nazis and sheeit

They make us sound like a bunch of racist neck beards. How rude...

Ok, so what about major donors in '92 or '96 that have known affiliate with major problem organizations.

Donors to Bill that are or can be tied to terrorist groups, foreign governments, other illegal activity. Maybe they were not known associates at the time, but now are known?

It's basically a giant gay play they put on. The only questionable part is if they actually kill a real person at the end

This article is completely fucking wrong.

The image originated on Twitter on June 15th. It was reposted on cripplechan at some point.

Don't believe blatant fucking lies.

If you can help, show us your worth Brazil. Prove that you're not just a bunch of useless huehues. We might not be the most efficient bunch, but we are trying. Want to possibly be part of history? Dive in

Here's a link to the downloadable collection of Clinton emails

dropbox.com/s/y0flxf2iaoo1pf3/clinton-emails.zip?dl=0

I am quite racist but I tend to keep it to myself and remain personable with people if they aren't harming me.

What I absolutely cannot stand are people like the Clintons galavanting their way around the world, going from lecture circuit to fundraiser, trying to ruin the lives of people who just want to be left alone and enjoy their time on earth with their family and friends. If there's even the slightest chance that any of this comes back to shit on their chips then I'm all for it.

The idea that this "person" could be in charge of the most powerful country in the world in the near future terrifies me. Not only is she an incompetent liar, she's also vindictive and destructive.

And how we are described...

>"...an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists newly emboldened by the success of Trump's rhetoric"

Is that me? Looking back, I see no white supremist, pro Nazi or anti Semitic comments in anything I have posted.

Just anti Hillary.

In Hitllary's second year as SecState, Ivory Coast, (Cote D'Ivoire) was added to Haiti and Somalia, as a Special Case, in the State Dept's annual report on Trafficking In Persons.

Nearly at the exact same time covered in the report:

"In the months prior to the October 31, 2010 presidential election, the Government of Cote d’Ivoire made fair anti-trafficking progress. However, prospects for additional progress were extinguished by the political stalemate and civil war following the November runoff as incumbent Laurent Gbagbo refused to concede defeat to the internationally-recognized winner, Alassane Ouattara."...

state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2011/164234.htm

Someone's footprints were being covered in country:

Also Wednesday, a onetime aide to former U.S. President Bill Clinton resigned as Gbagbo's attorney, saying in a letter to Ivory Coast Ambassador Charles Koffee that efforts to arrange a phone call between Gbagbo and U.S. President Barack Obama had been thwarted by unidentified officials in Gbagbo's government.

Lanny Davis, who served as special counsel to Clinton, [...] proposed phone call from Obama, which Davis said was being arranged by a senior State Department official, would have presented Gbagbo "with options for a peaceful resolution, that would avoid further bloodshed and be in the best interests of his country and the people of the Ivory Coast," according to the letter by Davis.

"Unfortunately, as you know, the decision was made in Abidjan not to allow President Obama's call to be put through to Mr. Gbagbo, despite my repeated objections to that decision," Davis wrote in the letter. "Nor have I been able to reach Mr. Gbagbo directly myself to offer him this advice, despite repeated requests, as recently as the last twenty-four hours."

cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/12/30/ivory.coast.warning/

Goddamn

We need to into the Panama papers.

OP will be updated accordingly.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629

There is an email about that.

Why do you care so much about what a bunch of autist nobodies on a Mongolian cave painting forum are doing?

By the whole "Funeral March" they're saying and "Corpse of Dull Care" I'm actually doubting it, at least not a living human being sacrificed right there. If someone died my guess is it was before they brought them there.

FULL MINDMAP IMAGE FORMAT.

IT'S A LITTLE BIT FUZZY, IT'S COMPRESSED

mediafire.com/folder/3f3c49kvset78/HRC
HRC Files
Only half,hope it helps,i am uploading the second half ASAP

Good work faggot.

Is there anyway to add links to each bubble?

Plz no more use of the term "Hitllary." Distasteful.

Carry on lads and have a bump.

>terrorist groups
I'd say PIRA, but thanks to the Good Friday Agreement there's probably nothing to come out of that.

The US was also heavily involved in South and Central America at that point. Try searching for anything related to the US Army School of the Americas or the role the US government had in Colombia.

>foreign governments
Old Bill blew up a paracetemol factory in Sudan, for no real reason. There's probably a lot in there that would be harmful to them if it came out, particularly the bin Laden connection to Sudan and the subsequent strikes on Afghanistan.

>other illegal activity
Any of their property or business dealings should be illegal.

Working on archiving a bunch of stuff.

Try uploading an uncompressed version to SliMG

Monssack Fonseca started in the 1970's and the institute around the 1940's
Plus a great chunk is not public available

Try the Rot armee or whatever the old West German commies were called.

I absolutely agree.
What worries me more is that she is not a criminal mastermind. Whatever she has done and is doing, somone is guiding her along, someone is pulling the strings. There are far worse people out there with this agenda who will not think twice about manipulating some other power hungry piece of shit into doing the exact same things.
This, if it turns out to actually mean something and brings her down, will only slow down the inevitable. Whoever is pulling the strings will have to intiate plan B and in 20, 30, 50 years time, Sup Forums probably won't be there to save the day. Then what?

Does anyone have a list of all the places that Hillary gave speeches for the Clinton Foundation?
Could someone post that please?

We need to find links from Tavistock Group key people tied to the Panama papers because it seems like they like moving money overseas.

Looks slightly better.

Nice work!
Please keep this link at the top OP section of every new thread, and THANK YOU.

dont feel bad canada user i laughed. I thought it was pretty good

>the only house Democrat to vote for a bill that makes it easier to deport unaccompanied minors to central America

There it is with Cueller. Right there.

Who proposed this

FANTASTIC.

Also, pic related is a message I just got on lebbit.

Anyone get what he's referencing?

>bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=413192799

Holy SHIT

panamapapers.icij.org

This website should be a start.

This is just till 2012

Any of these names stick out?

Bernard and Irene Schwartz
CONTRIBUTIONS |CLINTON FOUNDATION: $1 Million to $5 Million
The founder of the satellite firm Loral Space and Communications, Bernard Schwartz became a major donor to the Democratic National Committee in the 1990s. After the 1996 election, those donations figured in a federal investigation after Bill Clinton approved of U.S. satellite launches by Chinese rockets, including a Loral satellite. The investigation did not lead to charges for Schwartz, however, and he remained a loyal donor to Clinton.

S. Daniel and Ewa Abraham
CONTRIBUTIONS |CLINTON FOUNDATION: $5 Million to $10 Million
The billionaire businessman behind the Slim-Fast diet empire, S. Daniel Abraham has long focused his philanthropic efforts on Israel, including founding a Center for Middle East Peace in Washington, D.C., which bears his name. At the think tank’s founding in 2010, Hillary Clinton called Abraham “my dear friend.” “I don’t know how many times Danny called my husband in the 1990s,” Clinton continued, “or how many times he called and said he had to come see me in the Senate or come see me in the State Department. But the message is always the same: You must persist;.”

Haim and Cheryl Saban
CONTRIBUTIONS |CLINTON FOUNDATION: $10 Million to $25 Million
Born in Egypt and raised in Israel, Haim Saban struck it rich after importing the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to American television screens. Worth an estimated $3.5 billion, he is now the executive chairman of the parent company for Univision, the American Spanish-language broadcaster. An avid supporter of Israel, he founded the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution. “Seeing her in the White House is a big dream of mine,” he has said about a Hillary Clinton presidency. President Obama appointed his wife, Cheryl, to a largely ceremonial position at the United Nations in 2012.

So we've proved Hillary has a massive political machine. We could do the same for the Kochs - most of that stuff looks like makework jobs for career leftists. That was a huge effort but did it get us forward?

Holy shit man that's impressive.

bump

No, I'm actually pretty sure the Russians or Chinese would hold on to those documents to use as blackmail in the event of a Clinton presidency.

seems like he is referencing more globalist measures

Looks like he also gave you some more clues to look into.

I do find it funny that guy is obsessed with the "muh facism" part of it, but it is reddit after all.

Well, it's proved that autism can infact be used to bring the giant down.

I'm not sure if I'm terrified or amazed.

Agree with the part about other brains, probably guiding Hillary, are involved. Disagree about their plan B.

If Hillary goes down, a lot of others are going to crash too. And people talk and make deals to save their hides. The ones at the center of all this are the ones you are worrying with all this effort. Hillary is too blindly arrogant to believe anyone can touch her, but the brains behind the curtain know differently. Knock over the right few dominoes and the whole structure can cave.