The episode where Jim spoofs Dwight by telling him that his cousin died in an accidental house after he left for work...

>the episode where Jim spoofs Dwight by telling him that his cousin died in an accidental house after he left for work that morning when in reality Jim had set the fire intentionally

>an accidental house
YOU MADE A MISTAKE
YOU MADE A MISTAKE AHAHAHAHAH

F-fuck I better go kill myself

>an accidental house

Fuck, I hate when that happens. My wife's son was in one and he had to be amputated.

>an accidental house

What's an accidental house?

>the city of accidental houses

>the episode where Michael also has an accidental house and the fire department finds the corpses of five kidnapped young girls in his basement.

>died in an accidental house

LMAO HE SAID ACCIDENTAL HOUSE INSTEAD OF ACCIDENTAL HOUSE FIRE LELELELEL WHAT AN IDIOT LETS MEME THIS HARD XD WHO WANTS TO POST IT IN OTHER THREADS WE CAN ACT LIKE THE FROTNIERS FOR THIS EBIN MAYMAY XD XDXDXD

AN

>tfw you accidentally a house

Gotta love this shitty troll attempt

ACCIDENTAL

>FROTNIERS

HOUSE

'Accidental house' loov it. Short, rich, cobbled, way! Now confess hana and eliz. Thanks, slaves eccehuomo

lamo

BIG BLACK HOUSE FROTNIGGERS

>accidental house

The whole house?!

My accidental house was an alcohol

FIRE

>it's the episode where the hot girl wakes up on the cafeteria floor with her panties missing and dry semen between her legs and no idea what happened.

Michael's hair looked so awful in the first season.

Le show is suppossed to be about an office but it's just really the Jim&Pam will they won't they show.

Dropped mid season 2. If I wanted that I'd watch soap operas or brazilian telenovelas.

Jim lived happily ever after.

one might say he got out by the hair on her chinny chin chin

That was the point nigger

>Accidental house

enough with this.

Besides Veep is turning out to be a better adaption than the Office.