Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am9iapwtzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=lo3G6GYB9Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=CsJnAurQuYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUVhOOM70Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who wants to be my gf (female)?

Teaser for the Tomb Raider trailer coming out tomorrow with Daniel Wu as Lara Croft's love interest

youtube.com/watch?v=am9iapwtzj8

After the popularity of Glenn on the Walking Dead and the rise of kpop boy groups among Western teen girls, this is just the beginning :

喂?user?你為什麼打電話給我?

Her phone is pretty big and in outside kek

中国

>mfw 看不清中國現在是極左還是極右

I asked this in the last thread, but I'll ask again: what's the right way to go about chatting up qts from wechat's "people nearby" feature?

a mix of both desu senpai
left and right are memes that needs to die

There is no right way. You just have to be nearby and meet them in person.

Then you flatter them a little in Chinese and their panties will drop. I'm serious.

Neat. Thanks friend!

How expensive would a 20 day stay in Beijing be?

bump

Daniel wu is a greek

Do you live near a college?
Meeting in person is much better and the excuse of learning chinese is prime. They find it flattering and it won't be awkward if you're not a 2/10

Better to ask outside Sup Forums

Expensive for a hue
Not expensive for an American

This depends on if you are staying in the nicer or poorer part of the city.

toysrus just went bankrupt today
toy orders will not longer by made by that huge company, and a lot of plastic material and labor force at lower prices are gonna be avaliable
for my products

The Chinese will buy it for bargain prices

fucking asian males, money will not transfom your deformed face into a hot one
anyways
business are business

Ok vietnam

You're clueless

Another one bites the dust

can-stay- class hotels are approximately 80 RMB one day as far as i know

are you jelly of peru's incredible success? it takes a rare genius to realize that toy story closing -> less toys being bought -> more money to spend on imports such as peruvian maca products

They just use a combination of characters that sound similar to the thing/place in the native language
For example, Coffee was never a thing in China until a few decades ago, so they never developed a local word for it and just took two characters with no meaning, combined them together to make coffee. 咖啡 (Kāfēi)

Another example is Spain. In Spanish it's España. In Chinese it's 西班牙 (Xībānyá). This time the characters have a meaning, but literally translated it means something like "West Team/Class Teeth" so doesn't really make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8

Should westernised chinese be genocided /sino/?
Can't fucking stand them tbhon

no

wherever you are, I hope you feel happy
youtube.com/watch?v=lo3G6GYB9Zs

Peru? Is that the legendary Cindy, Peru? Why are they both balding? Did Cindy leave Peru for that balding Korean because of Peru's full head of hair?

Peru?

peru? every day she forgets about your more and more peru, you NEED to go to korea ASAP peru, it's the only way you can win her heart peru, I know she remembers you peru, you know it too peru, deep in your heart peru, book your flight to korea NOW peru, you're running out of time peru.

Peru?

騰訊登一個法國罷工的新聞,下面的評論大抵都是鎮壓、維穩、法國人懶啊云云,恨不得剝削干工人最後一滴血汗。我就奇怪了:這一副副資本家的嘴臉,怎麼還在做著網絡評論的工作。騰訊新聞作為中國最大的新聞門戶之一,下面的評論尚且如此,可見中國作為資本主義最後的堡壘名不虛傳。這樣看來,還有比中國更右的國家麼?

Why am I always so tired? ;_;

当然啦。中国人血统高贵文化繁荣科技发达,宋朝的时候眼看就要发展出了资本主义,但是被蒙古打断了;明朝刚缓过来一口气,又被满清灭了;民国驱除鞑虏结果又亡于马教。

从这里我们可以清楚地串起一条中国本来什么都行就是外国人老来打断中国的发展的黑线。结论就是应该围绕汉地十八省修建高墙,机枪朝里朝外都架上,蛮夷赶出去,汉人接回来,彻底断绝外来不良影响。如此100年后汉人必将发展到研发出星际之门向仙女座星系殖民的高度,留下我们这些化外之民被洋大人骗得欲仙欲死

Very hot

not enough iron in your diet

I have vitamin deficit, but it isn't iron. I lack D and B12 vitamins, as well as something called folic acid. But it feels like there's something else as well ;_;

she looks like a dude from "Silicon Valley"

No she doesn't

Yes she does lol

peru?

kek. she looks like she's balding peru. come on peru, you deserve better than that peru. even your $500 usd Korean hookers in shanghai were surely better looking than her peru

peru?

Um no

JIAN YANG!!

Peru is genetic Asian? I didn't know this.

will she grow up to be a slut?
a mentally deranged hapa?

stop using children to justify your social hatred, thanks

you didn't answer my question
will the first COCK she SUCKS be WHITE?

我々日本人皆尊敬周恩来大先生:)

maybe, check pic related

usually when girls start to lose their hair its because they are taking too many anti pregnancy pills , this means Cindy doesnt want to have kids with him, she is looking for a better and superior male

>no header
樓主是同志.
要看她們會不會說中文.

她的藝術竟然蠻好看的

por que

youtube.com/watch?v=CsJnAurQuYQ

Cliché
太長, 沒看

peru? is he your hero peru?

recently huge taxes were imposed on a few of my containers destined for the christmas season
seems someone is trying to take me out business

Did she paint that with her tear-soaked mascara after getting face-fucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=wUVhOOM70Z4

中国女人的脚丫好看还是韩国女人的脚丫好看?

peru? It's the chinks peru, they're trying to put you out of business peru, chink them peru, chink them all peru, scam as many chinks as you can before they shut you down peru, quickly peru, you don't have much time left peru.