youtube.com/watch?v=CMHVRKk2dMI
instagram.com/p/BQuCZz3DPrO/?taken-at=2405187
instagram.com/explore/locations/2405187/colegio-farroupilha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this, the first Hangover and We're the Millers

Mike & Dave Needs Wedding Dates
Dirty Grandpa
Vacation (2016)

Dunno if they class as "normie comedies" but I liked them and they got slated critically.

you start

How come only channing tatum has a tank top on?

Take off millers and we got a deal

also this the end and night before maybe i just luv rogen

yhyh str8

[h3h3]?

I thought that movie Neighbors with Seth Rogan was funny, but I think it's because I really liked Dave Francos Robert Deniro impression

The actual first answer is super troopers.

DUDE

.......subway guy... outta my way 1 sub shits.....outta my way... jonah...fat.. .fat. FAT.

frog...can he respond to the FROG...? can jonah...respond...to the...frog..? cancelled french talk shows....FAT. ......Subway.

...subway...frog....france...fat.....jonah.

Fat.

21 is better.

Funny People is normie-tier but it'is also a forgotten comedy, you should watch it.

>The last scene with Mr. Green
>"I believe I have earned these"
Instant Classic Christmas Comedy Kino

Role Models

Hangover sucks
Awful movie
Are you serious?

Pineapple Express, trust me I'm almost white.

>Call 1 seth rogan movie shit
>recommend another

>4 Jews and 2 Goys

Yes, he has some good movies, such as PE and Superbad.
This is really good, watch it now.
What's the problem, bigot? Are you anti-semite?

are you from Argentina?

Eastbound and Down is fantastic

this whole scene is perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=47ybMSzCjpU

>muh kikes

with your attitude you should only watch The Birth of a Nation - oh wait there is a nigger in it too!

So how do you think this movie will fit in the MIB universe/canon?

Hey wanna hear a joke?
Want to see Jonah Hill say that joke, then proceed to explain it, and talk about it way more then necessary, to the point where it becomes unfunny

DUDE

don't think it quite qualifies as normie but yeah

embarrassingly unfunny. the only funny part was the Michael Cera all coked up bit.

Fucking love this one

damn right desu

honestly all Jonah Hill comedy movies are normie comedies that are actually good
he has god tier comedic timing
check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHVRKk2dMI

I didn't hate or love it but all the bits with cera were gold

> HE'S FUKING THE BOSSES DAUGTHER
last time i remenber actually lmao

21 Jump Street is funny as fuck
>that car chase
>all the while he is sending retarded text messages to his crush with retarded emoji
that was funny as fuck

Brazil.

all film is normie

THIS.

Also, where has Stiffler gone? I miss him being in movies

unfunny as an SNL skit. They were making it up as they went along and it shows

I think there's a Goon sequel soon.

"where'd you find this gringo? the mumford and son's concert?"

the entire opening scene is fucking hilarious

lol favela nigger gtfo hue hue hue

>Mike & Dave Needs Wedding Dates
>Dirty Grandpa
Fucking abysmal movies. Wouldn't sit through them again for less than $1,000

This, all I remember from that movie was Franco scene stealing

T R O P I C
H
U
N
D
E
R

I don't live in a favela and I'm not a nigger, although I'm not white either. Actually, I live in a 90% white city, which made me realize I'm inferior.

Picture from the school where I studied: instagram.com/p/BQuCZz3DPrO/?taken-at=2405187

Some others instagram.com/explore/locations/2405187/colegio-farroupilha/

I remembered a good one: Bad Grandpa.

>hellllooo im from BRAZILLL XDDD
>instagram.com/explore/locations/2405187/colegio-farroupilha/

why are hues always so internet retarded

what kind of school incentivates such slut and fucked up behaviour? fuck, no wonder brazil went from being one of the latin american countries with better economic growth prospects to be de desease ridden corrupt murderous shithole it is nowadays

FYI there are no white and "white" people in brazil, my dear zé

now go back to your favela, mom's waiting you with a nice hot plate of arroz con feijao before you go tweak and assault some tourists in ipanema

Fuck off you argentinian cunt

And This is an elite school... and yes, there are some white people, but not over 40 million I believe.

Incorrect

that's an elite school? lol wat
why every """"""""""white""""""""" latino i've ever met always tries to behave like an american? is so pathetic

Probably cable tv, watching a lot of american series, reality tv and pop music.

This is one of the most expensive schools of the country, most people in the pics will end up being dentists, doctors, judges, lawyers, engineers and all.

I remembered a normie french comedy: Le placard

why do you hate yourself so much you stupid fuck, jesus christ some of the best brazilians were mixed you ignorant fuck

idk man theyre fucking pathetic as are most people obsessed with being "white" in latin american countries

even as a seth rogan comedy fan this was by far his worst and among one of the worst movies I have ever seen

Definitely not normie if it's on hbo. Super well made show

Why wouldn't I hate myself? Everyone hates me for not being white. You don't realize how bad it is being mixed race in a white city.

I look like pic related, not good.

LIXO HUMANO, pedaço de MERDA. Attwhorando até aqui, cocô de MERDA.

Tell me something I don't know.

I am white (both of my male grandparents were nazi officers taking refugee in peru and my grandmotheres were both swedish), my parents are rich so I went to one of the best schools in my country with other white kids and everytime I did something they considered it was very "peruvian" (like eating fried egg with bread in a carretilla, taking combis which are a very inexpensive way to travel through my city or talking and using some words in a certain way) I was mocked and ridiculed, it was pathetic. Most of them are drug addicts now, leaching on their parents wealth so I don't really give a fuck anymore, everytime I see them it makes me feel sad for them because I'm the only one who is doing well now and you know why? I embraced my peruvian-ness and made business with non white people, something that eventually made me rich.

I have a white girlfriend btw, they are more attractive than peruvian girls tho

1) you're projecting

2) you're a pussy. if you were any good you'd git gud and show them all who the fuck is boss, but instead you cower inside your own insecurities like a dog

What do you mean by projecting? I'm talking about my own experience.

And yes, I guess you can call me a pussy, that's a precise definition for what I am, but I really don't see the point in doing anything if I'll remain ugly anyway.

Are you ugly by any chance? How do you deal with it? I bet you are a Chad.

Every Hollywood comedy movie of the last 15 years is unfunny Jewish trash.
No exceptions.

American Pie

Average but not as bad as 4chsn says

Correct as fuck

Yes, but not all are Bad Moms level.

this user gets it

lmfao

>i bet you're a chad

far from it faggot, i'm just not a pussy

you know whats even funnier? i dont even do anything out of sheer interest or passion. i don't have any of that. i simply want to see what im capable of. i'm eternally bored.

Jesus fuck you are both retarded just stfu

And what do you do? Do you have success? Please give me tips.
t. 27 year old, already own my house, have a good job BUT virgin and complete loser. I'm not fat, it's not all that bad.
I recommended all the good movies in this thread, you must submit.

if this was the first one youd be right. 2 one was ok though

Not a normie movie fagit

>everyone hates me for not being white
They hate you because of your persecution complex.

>tfw during the scene when Ice Cube comes to the realization that he high-fived the dude that fucked his daughter

>already own my house, have a good job

oh my fucking god and you're still fucking up? JESUS DUDE

I do have success. I'm having more and want more, but only as a test.

As for tips, just stop thinking about others. All your misery has been imposed upon you. How bad do you want to fuck? I was obsessed with being a virgin until it happened and then I just couldn't give two fucking shits about sex. i won't lie to you, it's amazing but it's not the end all be all for existence. most def not for me.

so just focus on you. try to lower your standards too, it sounds like you look like a 4/10 and want only 8/10+. seriously man, get with a not so good looking girl, it'll blow your mind.

and just lose the fear of talking to others. this can only happen through repetition.

if you don't want to work that hard, ask yourself this very important question: do you really want it?

if you don't fuck off back to neet pity land because you clearly don't want to work hard to get it.

if you do, git gud.

fuck you bitch

>ctrl + f 'animal house'
>0/0 found

shit taste in this thread brehs.

animal house, american graffiti, van wilder aer all comfy

No, they hate me because I have an horrible face, but I don't hate them for it, I hate myself for not being beautiful.

genuinely burst out laughing on multiple occasions

Thanks for the advice, I guess my biggest problem is the lowering my standards, I hate everything that's ugly, thus hating myself. But yeah, you're right, no woman actually beautiful would end up with me, I guess that's the only way.

Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure they don't hate you at all. Just act like a human being and you'll be a normie in no time. Ugly guys get girls too, you just have to be confident.

The Last American Teenager. Porky's, Overboard, Can't Buy Me Love and Revenge of the Nerds are good too. Fuck, you made me remember a lot of 80's comedies.

Talking about contemporary movies Adventureland is good.

wtf is van wilder doing there.

porky's and revenge of the nerds are not normies, if anything they were outrageous at the time of their release to the point of people trying to boycoit them etc

Yes, I guess they don't really hate, they just despise me. The worst of all is I get them and think they are right, that's why I'm such a fuck up.

Where do you meet girls? I'm already out of college, don't have friends and everyone in my job is way too old.

the first van wilder is comfy as fuck. just a guy chillin on campus, plenty of tiddies and pranks.

>sex jokes
>drug jokes
>butt jokes
>people getting hurt

truly the pinnacle of comedy

Imagine that RoN scene being released nowadays.

Is Play it Again, Sam normie? The best Woody Allen movie ever made - not directed by him. Another one that wouldn't be released nowadays.

>role models is awful
>pineapple express is great

what shit taste, jesus christ.

yes it is you idiot

Ok. Watch my recommendations

I'd have given you Anchorman but this movie is bad. I don't think normies even realize it exists either.

This is you nostalgia talking. I just watched Van Wilder for the first time last month and it was cringe worthy. Literally no plot and just an excuse to play horrible early 2000s Pop Punk over bad gross out jokes and slutty girls.

what are you talking about, Tropic Thunder is pure kino, not even normie tier desu senpai

>not finding ryan reynolds stoner jokes and tits on screen comfy as fuck

have you no soul

Correct
Correct
I can't believe people actually watched this
The only good joke in this turd is when that one
jew dude was hanging from the edge of the "cliff" and when he came up he had grass on his mouth (Cera's part were not awful I guess)
I love Bateman but couldn't finish this, I love Charlie also but it seemed like they were holding back or something
Great movie overall
You're completely right about this one
Funny and the chicks are hot as fuck
Correct
Really, another movie I couldn't finish, Cameron was good in The Mask, A Less Ordinary and Something About Mary, I can't understand Hollywood shoving this bitch down everyone's throat anymore (she had a few good roles here and there)
Awful movie

love this movie, fuck the h8ers

>comfy
Once again, that's nostalgia. If I watched Van Wilder when I was a kid/teen I would probably find it comfy as well. Like I find American Pie and Superbad to be comfy since I grew up with them. Of course American Pie and Superbad are actually good movies too so that helps.