Already stuck doing the con circuit

Already stuck doing the con circuit.

>the idea that i can actually touch her hand when i pass my extra large sized poster of RO for her to sign

Do you think she will sign the picture I have of her feet?

why not

she is still fresh in the memories of these people and star wars fans are the biggest retards going

she can probably charge shatner money

muh dick

you think i can touch her?

Jesus Christ, are they still carting out the walking clothes hanger that is Jeremy Bulloch?

guy who was in the boba fett suit makes a living off going to cons

You don't have a picture of her feet. Don't even reply to me unless you post a printed picture of her feet you fucking lying sack of shit.

And this is how careers dies, with comic cons

it's probably in her contract

Cons, especially the big ones, can give a pretty good payout, plus you basically get worshipped for existing and have your every desire catered to for a weekend. It's not a bad gig at all if you can handle crowds and the stench of massed humanity.

>Sheev
>the chick from Rogue One
>??????

seems like an easy job

didn't chris evans have a panic attack at some marvel con after he got mobbed by fans

also walking dead has a yearly con where you can meet classic characters like t-dog and the cannibal dude.

>And this is how careers dies, with comic con thunderous applauses

You had one job

Easy when you're there sure but I can't imagine all that traveling is fun. I've only flown twice and I hated both times it was such a tedious thing to do

why is her default always the sedated face expression? Is she , dare I say it, an opiate user? minimum downer pills to calm her down at official appointments

I used to fly around a lot. You just kind of get used to it. Not that it ever gets particularly pleasant. I think humans have a considerable ability to adapt to life being kinda shit all the time.

wait-- SHEEVE WILL BE THERE???

She's probably an autist just like us friendo

damn dubs of truth, but I still fantasize about her doing the phillip-seyomour-hoffman

Getting enormously fat or ODing on heroin

I don't mind traveling so much, as long as there's not too many screaming kids on the flight or whatever. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something with minimal effort.

Do you think Sheev will tap dat while they're both there?

>an autistic man was arrested today at the Star Wars celebration after he assaulted actress Felicity Jones

>stuck
Some people like being worshiped by crowds of nerds you know

Sheev?

>Stuck being worshiped by fanboys for the rest of your life at 100 bucks a signature

What a tragedy

he looks better now

yeah, but...the smell...

>the dude who occupied the Boba Fett costume
Really?
Are they going to get that black guy who was in the Jar-Jar getup for the actors to look at too?

Do you think Sheev fucked her?

That's a different guy used for the special edition reshoots

It looks like Peter Dinklige if he was a normal person