Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chris Hemsworth

Roman Polanski.

Emma Watson

This

/thread

He's a kid fucker who has been kid fucked. We all want to fuck kids but he's on the cusp of fucking all kids everywhere.

Andy Dick

Inevitable biopic. Cast him.

did he set a world record for having your career killed?

Give me some 13 year old ANUS GIVE IT TO ME!

Damn media really going ham on this smear campaign. How much do you guys get paid for shilling on Sup Forums?

I'm really confused by this whole Milo pedophilia thing, didn't he out 3 pedophiles? And he didn't say anything explicitly about supporting pedophilia, why would he do that? I guess he was right about the liberal media

Idris Elba

Inevitable biopic. Cast him.

Forget the casting, who should direct, produce and write? I have some ideas:

>director/writer
Either Bryan Singer or Victor Salva
>producer
Dan Schneider

Benzaie

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

JUST
U
S
T

shit, is he gonna off himself?

tfw you're THIS close to getting enough legitimacy that Hollywood lets you into their secret grove child anus exploration orgies but then you get found out right at the finish line and it's Hollywood the comes out to reject you.

Should have gone through the proper channels and played by the rules, slim.

Idris elbow

His smile

His smugness

Gone

>denying reality this hard
What an idiot

Holy fuck can a professional edgelord sink any lower than LET ME GET SERIOUS HERE FOR A SEC NOW THAT IT AFFECTS ME GUYZ!

turns out Sup Forums was right on this guy

moral of the story, Sup Forums is always right remember that kids

Never seen a career dismantled so hard so fast

Maybe you should go back there

Whoever's playing the young terrorist guy in the new series of 24.

What exactly did he do? All I hear is some vague shit about pedophilia

He made a career of being an edgelord troll. The only reason he had one is because he was below everyone's radar. The Berkeley deal got him scrutiny.

>when the right-wing keeps you on as a token gay person but then drops you like a hot potato when you tug on the thread of pedophilia

DINDU NUFFIN

This, he's literally the spitting image.

He's got a point on Polanski

>My only regret is that I didn't piss off more people
>How could someone be mean to me? What did I do to deserve this?

The altright everyone. Chronically out of touch with the reality of social interaction

He was discussing pedophilia on the most popular podcast in the world, over a month ago. No outrage. Suddenly he becomes even more popular because of Bill Maher appearance. Out of nowhere a video editing various talks of his together appears showing what looks like him advocating and endorsing pedophilia shows up. The world goes apeshit. Where was the outrage when the original podcast aired? Nowhere, because his words are being twisted to destroy his name. Same thing that happened to Sam Hyde and happens to Trump daily.

>Clickbait headline used as an argument
Milo never said his feelings were hurt or that he was entitled to an apology.

All this could've been avoided if Zoe Quinn could've just kept it in her pants

>How could someone be mean to me? What did I do to deserve this
that was never said by anyone but you. Good job spreading fake news. How much is George Soros paying you you fucking shill?

First choice.

He's not wrong

>Every opposing opinion is a funded shill

kek

>n-n-no my daddy wouldn't do dat! it's all faaaaake!

Must you faggots keep making threads about this literal faggot?

>The Bill Clinton is a rapist
>Literally everyone recanted their story and he was cleared and never convicted
>This constitutes solid proof that he orchestrated the whole thing apparently despite no evidence

>Trump is accused of raping 20 women
>The only one with evidence was a 13 year old girl who had pages of death threats printed out as the reason she didn't testify
>Obviously that never happened

The right wing is retarded

>a blatant lie is an opposing opinion
liberals, ladies and gentlemen

>when the slippery slope comes true but it's a right winger who's the pedo

>happens to Trump daily.

You don't need to twist Trump's words. His quotes make Bush quotes look like deep, intellectual critiques on society. He doesn't know how to speak without sounding like he's trying to frame a tweet.

>Literally everyone recanted their story and he was cleared and never convicted
stopped reading, you're either retarded or just plain wrong. Probably both. Maybe try posting again when your entire argument can't be destroyed with 5 seconds of googling.

>That didn't happen
>Fake news
>Soros
>Shill

Can anyone from the rightwing construct an argument with less than 3 buzzwords?

You're the liar, though.

>Inevitable biopic. Cast him.

It's impossible, Liberace already died.

How soon we forget about Mark Foley and Dennis Hastert

The right-wing whips up a hysteria about pedophiles to distract from them being kiddy-diddlers

You can't start an argument where you completely made up 50% of it you absolute moron. You are a fucking shill or completely braindead.

ok, let's return to the initial argument. I'll paypal you $250 if you can find me Milo saying anything that resembles
>>How could someone be mean to me? What did I do to deserve this?

I'll wait.

>Inevitable biopic. Cast him.

A department store mannequin.

>Go in front of a court and say it never happened
>25 years later go on tv as part of a political campaign and say jk I lied before
>Expect people to believe you

Not who you're responding to, but him bitching about people protesting him and not wanting to give him a platform for hate speech is basically "what? how could this happen? why are people mean to me?"

I honestly don't know why you faggots are clinging to this hyper faggot. He's not a real conservative.

She ha never changed her story, all Trump did was bring it to the forefront again. Now please, kill yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.

>muh liberal boogie man

>him bitching about people protesting him and not wanting to give him a platform for hate speech is basically "what? how could this happen? why are people mean to me?"
Bitching...He addressed it and had a conversation about it when everyone in the world asked him about it. He never bitched or whined, stop making things up.

The first 2 minutes of the video is him saying that he does SO much to fight pedophiles and that he's the victim who was taken out of context despite being a victim himself

He's literally throwing a pity party because he doesn't think he deserves it