If you had to choose between a global IslamoCommunist caliphate, and the State of Israel existing (and you will)

If you had to choose between a global IslamoCommunist caliphate, and the State of Israel existing (and you will)

which one would you choose?

> "I don't have to choose" = world wide IslamoCommunist caliphate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A0NZFuSykNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously Israel is the lesser evil.

greater good - ftfy

She sounds like a sensible woman.

She's the Israeli minister of Justice. Here is the Israeli minister of Education.

Muslims are sub human

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

the growing threat of Islamization in the west is merely a side effect of the growing state of Israel, Israel is not the lesser evil. the zionists are the ones pulling the strings. The Muslims are basically used as pawns sent in by the puppets (our leaders) to destablize the west to make room for the new world super power, Israel. I mean but there are a lot more factors than that involved.

This man is based on the levels that shouldn't be even possible.

How did Merchants get so good at removing kebab?

How about you both mutually annihilate each others?

The world would be MUCH better off without jews and muslims.

Would have him as Prime Minister of my country in a heartbeat

youtube.com/watch?v=A0NZFuSykNc

>A Jew demanding others should be purged

At least I know why now niggers and leftists have so little self awareness and are complete hypocrites. If you're going to learn from someone it might as well be those who are the best at it.

go get back on your sister mohammad, she's getting cold

Because they do as they like with impunity. You might recognise this as being completely the opposite of the rules humans have to abide by.

why do muzzies make out with their dead vermin Mo?

Well, be that as it may, you're still a bellend sir.

>2,706,066
Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population)

Please write to your local Knesset member and petition for the Sampson Option

Why? When you clear an infestation of vermin you're not supposed to die with it
Look, we're living in the age of Iron Dome and Nautilus laser batteries, and arabs are insanely inbred. IE 80% of Jordan's population is related, etc
give it a decade or two before we isolate some protein cluster or gene that can only be found in their population, and explain that unless they kindly vacate any single nation that doesn't welcome them, they'll die coughing

Kinda like what the CIA (supposedly) did with AIDS, only that this time it really will be contained within the unwanted population

they are all going to have to be exterminated in order for the world to progress. Everywhere they go, they leave desert, literal desert behind them.

May as well burn the nest.

ill just kill myself

be sure to take your family with you Achmed

REMOVE KEBAB

I'll side with these 2 any day.

What are their relationships with Netanyahu like?
How is Lieberman being perceived by the general public?

Naftali is the Minister of Education and Shaked is the Minister of Justice. You'd have to ask IsraeliBro about Lieberman, I don't really follow him.

liberman is the minister of defense right now. not many like him because he has that stone cold soviet mentality,but i think he is good for israel, now with the recent terror attacks that were in israel (shooting in tel aviv, 13 year old girl stabbed in her sleep, a family was shot in a car from another car full of kebab) but liberman hasnt done anything special yet so i dont know.

Israel.

I like Israel anyway. My only problem with it is that the world's Jews aren't all there.

Israel obviously.

The whole anti-Israel meme is just a Muslim autism attack. Hitler himself supported sending Jews there. Look up the Havaara agreement.

If it ain't white it doesn't matter, ergo Israel - on non-white land - doesn't matter. The Palestinians even hate whites and make clear they don't want Sup Forums advancing their cause.

Yeah, heard he's quite hard-core though - called for death penalty of terrorists (good) and he's drawn up the Lieberman lines which will benefit settlers and push Gazas borders back (unless some Isaeli talked shit to me about that).
Is this part of Netanyahus plan to draw more supporters?
Stay based bro.

yes. you can say this is netanyahus plan to expand his goverment. actually about the liberman lines i didnt hear, but i againts expanding the settlements, mainly because i think its a waste of resources and most of the people that live in the settlments are religious and orthodox jews (which are useless to the israel). instead i would prefer the expansion and development of the south of israel which is a shitty desert with one normal city (beer sheva, a really nice university city, that i grew up in, now i study SE and hopefully leave israel and live somewhere peacefully).

naw mane, you got it all wrong

>Israel
>ever existing
good one
>be fake country from jewish fairytales
>retarded anglos give a chunk of hypothetical jesus land to jews
>hurr israel exists guys that's the name we gave out hypothetical jesus land that wouldn't even have existed for thousands of years even if it was real

hope you like getting stabbed and bombed buddy, because soon your retard prime minister gonna let all the kebab in, and they are gonna party canada up with more kebab from raping all the women.

canadians deserve it. Literally not part of the Anglosphere any longer.

Israel ftw
The people of Israel aren't the real merchants, the dangerous ones are behind USA and EU flags.

based jews