>a couple days later
>call up one of these friends to hang out
>"yeah sure, i'll call you back tonight"
>he never replied back
>tried to call
>doesn't respond
>Happened 2 days in a row with different people

Wtf is wrong with me?
Does this happen to you too often in your country?

Italy: not much
Portugal: been here too little, but so far a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/383yT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away with your normies problems

this is becoming increasingly common here. This would've been grounds for absolutely cutting someone off only ten years ago. People are just lazy and anxious now

Brazilians are really vermin. They should get the fuck out of Europe if they're more interested in partying than studying.

It happens sometimes, but I just hang out with my closest friends, I don't know about Erasmus students.

For me it still is in all honesty
With closest friends is easier to aknowledge the situation, tho i'm with new people here.
I've been talking to a few and they seemed incredibly nice to talk to. Are they really that sketchy?

It's because Brazilians are monkeys. They invited people for hang around but it's never happend

yeah yeah i got the meme, but they didn't seem like that when i talked to them.

Do not listen to the brazilians here on 4 chan OP, most of them are beta cucks and assblasted because they are beta cucks

what part of Italy are you from?

People who do you dirty aren't good man cut them off. Find something to do go to the gym, learn a martial art, and honestly don't get hungover by shitty people who flake out on you.

I used to do this to people, but stopped because it's messed up. I tell them directly now I don't like leaving the house, or driving (I live in the boonies, but my uni is in the city).

>hang out with brazilians

You have answered to your question already.
you are a cuck, brlzians are not trustable.
All our borders should be close to those non-euro peoples, and it will happen sooner or later. Learn your lesson son.

Northern, non son mica terrone
Sure but Erasmus is about meeting new people in a totally different culture, if i wouldn't give a shit about that i wouldn't have done this. It's just very strange that other people in such environment doesn't want to hang out

Have you had anything to do with them?
Also bonus question: wtf is this praxes thing?

its because you are loud subhuman like every single shitalian, its okay for like hour but then you just want to interact with humans again

self-hating, fat, beta, loser faggots

ladies and gentlemen: the moorish euronigger

things will get better my friend

its customary in brazilian culture to meet and associate with completely new people each day. long-term friendships are frowned upon and those that seek them are deemed pitiful, as they believe that desiring past friendships results from inability to form new ones

>meet some new foreigner in a foreign country and act like friends for a few hours
>wonder why they don't give a fuck about you the following day

god damn you're an idiot.

br chads are the worst
nothing wrong with you,they're just mean by nature

About the Brazilian - an insight by other Brazilians
>"Today there is a total absence of moral cohesion permeating society at all levels,
>"Ordinary people commit crimes for nothing because today they have a perception of impunity."
>"the social conscience of the Brazilian it's fear of the police.
>There none of us did anything to cook or clean. Here, we had to learn to do it, "says AnalĂș, not hiding that he likes this change and considers it" a growth. "
>"The Brazilian lives by appearance, by others, not by himself," agrees Daniel.
>I'm very critical. Brazil has become a superficial society. People compete with each other all the time,
in archive.is/383yT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praxe
>Its roots go as far back as the 14th century, but it became most known in the 16th, under the name of the "Investidas",[2] in the University of Coimbra, the oldest of its kind in the country.

>The praxe is meant to initiate the freshmen into the University institution and to encourage the loss of social inhibitions.
>Tradition, ritual, humor, joy and parody are some of the main ingredients of Praxe.

>Older students tend to produce funny situations and jokes with the freshmen; giving a warm welcome to them through initiation rituals.

Its the same everywhere in the west we just speak different languages

>I have friends

>Northern, non son mica terrone
that is your problem user. Nobody like northerners, you are all creepy losers