BKN: D'Angelo Russell suffers a knee injury
LAK: Lonzo Ball makes NBA history w/ triple-double
BKN: D'Angelo Russell (leg) limps to locker room

Fuck the raptors

SECOND for RACKETS

Third for HAWKS see you in the draft senpai

>LAK: Lonzo Ball makes NBA history w/ triple-double
>BKN: D'Angelo Russell (leg) limps to locker room

/nba/ has literally never been right...EVER!

>r/NBA: hates Lonzo
>/nba/: hates Lonzo

???

Well they did say Lakers will suck and they do

Triple double is a meme stat for meme players like Westbrick.

>a player that is bad is universally disliked

Really made me think

>lottery team
>doing bad
wow Nostradamus you really have high BBIQ

>Lakers have no first round pick
>absolutely no reason to tank
>still can't win games

Sad!

hey

rebounds should only be counted if they're offensive ones

the mavericks have had over 100% attendance for like 16 years in a row, how are they ever allowed to have seasons like this?

They calculate attendance through seats sold, not stadium occupancy. Just like Atlanta had 100% attendance a few years ago

Why is lebron opening up his mouth about the knicks and their draft selections? Dude openly shitted on a rookie, a rookie that's been playing pretty good mind you.

>Lakers picked 2nd in two weak drafts
>have no picks in one of the top heaviest drafts in years

Doesnt make a difference does it? The mavericks have been 100-105% attendance since 2001.

Whether or not asses are in the seats they make roughly the same amount of cash

Source?

What did Lebum do now?

Lakers could have picked porzingis if they wanted.

>LeBron James was impressed by Dennis Smith Jr. and believes the New York Knicks made a mistake passing on him to let him slide to the Dallas Mavericks.

>The Knicks selected Frank Ntilikina eighth overall in front of the Mavericks at No. 9.

>"The Knicks passed on a really good one, and Dallas got the diamond in the rough," James said. "He should be a Knick. That's going to make some headlines, but he should be a Knick. Dallas is definitely, I know they're excited that he didn't go there."

DSJ is an overrated chucker.

Kanter clapped back already

Frank the Tank
>caught vision
>perimiter defense
>loads of upside yet already solid

Smith Jr
>dunks
>will blow knees out in 6 years due to only being 6ft and trying to put someone on a poster every possession

>caught vision

fuck sake

Why not shit on the other 8 teams that skipped dsjr?

Because lebron wants to go to ny. Probably trying to light a fire under frank, this is the second time he's publically spoken about him

LeBron has always been a cunt, and quite obviously has no eye for talent. Smith Jr. Is Derrick Rose at best, Frank is looking like a solid defender and defender shooter.

He's basically saying DSJ is as good as an 8th pick at most

>all these people flip-flopping when everybody thought phil fucked up on draft night

Well to be fair it's mainly Knicks fans who are flip flopping. Porzingis got booed ffs

/nba/ is right 5% of the time.

Porzingas was supposed to be a super bust. SImmons was supposed to be an injury monkey. Fultz was supposed to be the shit, Lonzo was supposed to suck forever. Tatum was supposed to be crap and take years to develop. Ingram was supposed to be trash. Literally every player drafted in the last 5 years according to most of sp was supposed to be utter dog shit bad

EXCEPT

ANDREW FUCKING WIGGINS WHO WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT JORDAN.

>Curry on whether he was on the court for the national anthem: "Full transparency... nature called."

BASED WARRIORS. BASED LIBERALS. BASED HILLARY

Knicks fans boo literally everyone even shumpert got bood

kek

>daily reminder curry wanted to get drafted by the knicks and missed out on him by 1 spot
Meme ball would have came 7 years earlier since d antoni was the knicks coach at the time

Curry might not have gotten his ankles fixed with the knicks

We're in for a week of boring games to be desu

Lebrun is being hard on the Knick because he would’ve went there if they got DSJ

Who ya got, r/NBA?

For me?

Craptors
Shitstons
Cockshits
Mavdicks

all home wins

I would agree with you but it's the 2nd time lebron or his people have mentioned Frank in the last few weeks. Is he trying to see what he's made of?

No, LeBron is just a douche. It's not hard to understand

>I could see him going to New York before L.A.," Griffin said on the View from the Cheap Seats podcast (h/t Aaron Mansfield of Complex.com). "I still think, when you go to the Garden, it’s a completely different feeling. The energy there seems like there’s just a consistent buzz the entire game… even last year when you go play them, it’s still there."

>Griffin added, "Honestly, I don’t see him coming to L.A. period. Listen, again, I have no idea [laughs]. I think something is brewing with him and his group of guys. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I think something’s brewing and they’re going to try to make that work."

>"If I could have 82 regular-season games in the Garden," James said to the New York Post , "I would because it's the Mecca of basketball."

lol lebron has the same thought process as me picking which team to go to on 2k

Are the Pels lowkey going to make the playoffs?

Yeah. They won't get past the first round, but they'll be there.

If and that's a huge IF lebron decides to go to ny it would be one of the biggest shitstorms the nba has ever seen. The fanbase has been dying for relevancy since ewing was playing. Personally im good with it either way, it's still a gigantic longshot but we'll see if the knicks can even make an 8th seed first this year which will be tough

Defensive rebounds that are grabbed by guards, especially on fast-break teams, are pretty important. I can see what you mean though

You now remember Anthony Bennett.

Happy Russell Westbrook's Birthday Day

BASED KP

More

Be honest with me: Is Lonzo Ball a bust?

>cavs @ madison square garden tomorrow
Game is going to be crazy

Youngest player to have a triple-double.

Enough said.

KP will put up 50 or something (or he'll make the Knickerbockers play Beautiful Basketball™) and murder leaveland

KP always shits on the cavs

He was on pace for 50 yesterday but sat the entire 4th because kings were getting blown out

The problem with the Knicks is their salary cap situation is awful due to multiple untradeable veteran contracts - Noah, Hardway Jr and, to a lesser extent, Kanter.

They will only have about $8m in cap space next year. If they just had their young players and none of that trash clogging up the books then they would be an attractive destination in free agency.

He's going to block the fuck out of LeOld leading to a sick Frank fastbreak dunk

RIP Kuzminskas, you will be missed.

That Hardaway contract was really bad. Good thing knicks drafted Dotson. Jeff needs to play him more, looked legit last night putting up 14 in 14 minutes.

now i know why Kuzma's name sounded familiar holy shit

1 hour till rapties-celties

i think there's also a character from either crime and punishment or the brothers karamazov named Kuzma
or maybe both

Understand this one absolute truth, the Boston Celtics are going to win today, and without their best player.

keys to rapties-celties

based Dwayne Casey! good thing we never fired him!

Happy Birthday Russell!!

It's (Russell Westbrook Day)^2

Knicks have a kuz too. It's just that lakerd fans stole the kuuuuuuuz chant

hahahahaha cuckrie is DUCKING my rapties

we literally CANT lose

They're the home team bro. The pressure's on them.

do you understand that if you lose you need to go in to hiding? I know that you're probably winning tonight but still

Why is the MSG the Mecca of basketball? Other than all the muslims in NYC of course.

RRUUUUUUUUNNNNNN

the pathetic goy fears the jew master

(That said, they could always waive and use the stretch provision on Noah, which would give them an extra $10m in cap space, but it means they have 5 years of $8m dead money, which is pretty ugly. Worth doing if they can get someone actually good on a decent contract, though. They could stretch Kanter but I imagine they will try to use that expiring for a trade - Kanter's not that bad and the Knicks haven't been dumb enough to trade away their picks for garbage)

>implying that theres literally ANYTHING that can stop me from shitposting

did you check my flag?

do you understand that a jewish boobs are called jewbs?

can pb user teach me how to make a pastebin for Sup Forums? i need to filter out some shit eating remfags

>Boston """"""fans"""""""

this nigga got a computer printout HAHAHAHAHAHA

celtics

Who is the best guard between the ages of 22 and 24?

lmao he even cut it out perfectly with scissors or some shit

aggressive rookies are more likely to be stars

hahaha 10 more minutes until my rapties destroy the celdicks!!

This is some of the greatest basketball kino ever made.

And then you realize Vlade is a dumb brick and its overdramatic trash not worth your time.

>Why is the MSG the Mecca of basketball?
Rucker park/madison square garden and the fact that there's a basketball court every other block.

talent wise new york is overrated. I've played on courts in a lot of big cities.
Chicago > Detroit > New York > Atlanta

T. Yugoslav fanboy

I never said the best ballers come from ny

uh oh look like we got a big baller in the house

God damn it user. The reason it's called the Mecca is because of the sheer amount of nba players that are from ny and the most famous arena/street court is also in ny. I believe only cali has produced more nba players and then ny