ASCENSION

ASCENSION

pure musickino

Did he ever say who touched him like he said he would?

>when you're a kike handed role after role despite having no charisma or intelligence and you still manage to fuck it up

Why is his glove so small?

He was a very charismatic child actor.

Jacko

4 those of U who R asking, the reason the views appear so low on this video is because it has been out for about 9 months already, and YouTube took my entire channel and all 26 videos posted on it down as they claimed they didn't believe I was really me. The video 1st premiered on MTV on July 1st 2013 & gained Buzzworthy status within the 1st 12 hrs! After its initial week on MTV Networks and net it earned a quarter million views in America alone. Then I brought it to YouTube and within the 1st month on YouTube it earned an additional 250,000 views. By the time YouTube took down my channel and all its vids this videos number was around 600,000 views, not counting MTV which was then up to 500,000 for the US. So the total views of this video worldwide is around 1.5 million at this time. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE MEDIA! READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Y DID THEY WANT ME SILENCED? Y DO THEY WANT MY TRUE POPULARITY 2 B RECOGNIZED? THE ANSWERS 2 THOSE QUESTIONS & MORE R ALL N MY NEXT VIDEO WHICH I'M LAUNCHING HERE ON Sup Forums TOMORROW........

>tfw ywn have a video that reaches buzzworthy status

quite catchy refrain

Dude really comes off like he want's to live the childhood he was denied by having his parents force him in to acting. Now dude is kinda nuts.
Seriously feel bad for people like this, since the road that they were put on was not by their choice at a young age like that.

This motherfucker tried to rip me off for $25. Had to paypal arbitrate him to get it back.

That's how much he charges for a hand job?

>They're trying to beat you down
>They want you on the ground
>They leave you lying at the door
>Don't make a sound
>No one will notice them
>They turn and laugh again
>They make you
>Make from us is till nobody noticed them

Is this a song about him making an escape attempt when the movie producers are seeking him out as a kid for some fuck?

Is this his memoir?

MILLENIUM

Wasn't it Charlie Sheen supposedly?

GOAT

kinda funny he is going down the Jackson route when Micheal was the one who took his innocence.

Who do you think he'll mess up to keep the legacy going? One of those stranger things kids?

Yeah, you can pay for a hj with paypal.... how would buyer protection even work? Use you brain idiot.

Sorry he didn't follow through with the signed nudie pic you were sold.

I wonder if he didn't get so fucking weird if he would have had some legit acting gigs