You're a big guy

>You're a big guy.
>From your perspective.

Can we all agree this is how that scene should have gone down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwUrybRzMb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You're a big guy.
>From your perspective.

Could he be implying there are even bigger guys out there? Truly a mind boggling scenario.

He might have been warning CIA that he was only the first of many, that CIA is part of a prophecy. Time and again CIA will pit himself against bigger and bigger guys until he becomes the biggest.

This scene, was truly powerful

Then we get into Relativism, which can divert anywhere from Morals, Quality, Reality, and Metaphysics

He sums all those discussed above with "For you"

I applaud Nolans genius for being so blunt and abstract at the same time, greatest creator of kino in the 21st century in my opinion

Shut the fuck up about this retarded meme already

t. hothead

No, because CIA was looking down towards a kneeling Bane. From that perspective he was actually a short guy.

>Can we all agree
of coursh

The ambiguity in the dialogue would remain present. Is Bane a big guy from CIA's perspective or pulling the mask of would be extremely painful from CIA's perspective? You just can't tell, because the dialogue is not linear. CIA interrupts Bane and Bane responds, but you don't know if he's proceding with his previous line of inquiry or if he's responding to CIA's new statement. It's a mess really, and also a very rude exchange of lines.

he is at once simple and complex
what one would call a genius

The meme will never die. It's eternal. Accept your fate, and stop being a hothead

I will never understand this pepe

he's cosmic, holding a galaxy in his maw
big, if you will

> if I take that off would you die?
> you could try

Are you implying he is a large male?

we got a hothead over here

>CIA: If I take that off, will you die?
>Bane: it would be extremely painful
>C: you're a big guy
>B: for you
Is Bane implying that it would be painful for CIA? If that's the case, how so?

Or is he saying that he's HIS big guy in particular? If this is true, what does he mean by that?

Or, is Bane saying he would die for him? This one makes less sense, but I think its possible.

Maybe the pain Bane speaks about is emotional. Perhaps he is disfigured in some way and the mask hides it.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

If this were British the scene would go down like this:

>MI6: were I to to remove the mask, old chap, would it detrimental, perhaps even fatal to you?
>Bane: I daresay it may prove to be quite painful if you did so.
>MI6: Come now, you seem like a strapping fellow
>Bane: Ah, I see you misunderstand me. It would prove to be very painful for you, old bean, not me. I anticipate feeling very relaxed about such a turn of events, actually.

>Tell that to Batman's snapped back

What did Bane mean by this?

youtu.be/RwUrybRzMb4

But not in a hundred years... friend.

That would never work. Just imagine how comically disastrous their accents would sound.

It would be 30's Ealing posh. Like Alec Guinness and Larry Olivier.

>Bane: I was born in Eton, old boy. I lived it, was moulded by it. I fagged for the older boys and in my turn I had younger boys fag for me.
>Batchap: Gosh, that sounds like a rum do, old chap
>Bane: Quite. I'm afraid I'm going to have to order my henchman, 'Binky' Fanshaw to shoot you. Terribly sorry about that. Shame to ruin good tweed.
>Batchap: Binky, how could you? We were at Oxford together!

>It would be extremely painful
>From your perspective
Pure kino

underrated

If CIA stood up (both physically and spiritually) would he have been a bigger guy than Bane?