Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ZUw78FXpG4
youtu.be/KpOtuoHL45Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't.
Great movie.

>tfw I made a post about that comparation early today on Sup Forums

STOP STEALING ME, YOURDANOV!

>Salieri did literally nothing wrong irl but this movie made millions of people think he was a cartoony mustache-twirling villain out to get Mozart

bravo

Then who is Neymar?

Alas, I cannot. Fantastic point sir.

up until few weeks ago i had thought roman polanski directed the film, had no idea it was miloš forman.

beethoven
a bigger meme that came later

This. This film is a good example why Hollywood is sometimes written with triple parentheses.

But isn't Ronaldo equal to Messi in terms of the trophies they've won?

My favourite scene is when Salieri is helping him compose at the end. What would be the equivalent of that? Can we look forward to some sort of team up in the future - maybe on Messi's deathbed.

Debussy

This or Strauss

Who is the Wagner?

>tfw Messi is Mozart and Ronaldo Salieri
>that means Pele was Bach
>that means Cryuff was Haendel
>that means we will see the Beethoven of football in our lifetimes playing
>we will also see the equivalents of Schubert, Rossini, Chopin, Mendelshon, Schumann, Berlioz, Early Wagner, maybe even Early Tchaikovsky and Early Strauss
>we will probably see Lisztomania
>we will most likely not see Mahler, Dvorak and early americana

Is this the best time for football and are we blessed or what?

yes YES!! I know that goal... YOU scored THAT??

no, HE scored that

Post your Chopin's and your Liszt's lads
youtu.be/5ZUw78FXpG4
youtu.be/KpOtuoHL45Y

Salieri was a faggot so you got that right

if Messi is Mozart, then Pele is Palestrina, Cruyff was Bach and Maradona Haydn.

I guess that's the point. At the time Salieri was just as popular as Mozart and actually had a more successful career, but in the end it was the latter that went down in history as one of the GOATs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hadyn worked for his talent

>muh trophies

Palestrina would be Di Stefano. Or somebody even older. Maybe Peyroteo

pulisic is beethoven!

pottery

You pulisicfags really annoy me, even more than the Ronaldinhomos and the Kane Kunts

Nah, you TSUbhumans are the worst.

who even talks about Ronaldinho anymore. We're all looking out for the new school

So suddenly everybody knows about pianists? Why?

There are many millenials that still cry about MUH RONALDINHO IS THE BEST EVER! MUH DRIBBLING MUH SKILLS!

This. Prevented me from enjoying the film. Even the depiction of Mozart was pure cartoony fiction.