Places to avoid in Portugal / Lisbon

I've been posting this thread in /trv/ but it has been banned.

I will travel one week in portugal, spending 4 days in lisbon.
I just traveled to germany without much planning and I've ended up booking rooms in unsafe neighborhoods.
This time, I want to avoid bad surprises.
Are there any places to avoid in lisbon? Are there troublesome arabs / gypsies? In which area? From what I gathered so far, it's better not to stay at night in the northern part of lisbon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't go to Portugal

Stay in the center and you'll be fine. Watch out for pickpockets.

Alfama is the best area to stay. Take Ubers.

>spending 1 (one) week in Portugal
>being this much of a paranoid pussy

Just go and enjoy yourself. You're not in danger as long as you don't have bags hanging off you that a pickpocket couldn't resist
>Portugal's security and peace indicators compare very favourably to other countries. According to the 2016 Global Peace Index rankings, Portugal is the 5th most peaceful country in the world.[9]

*ahem*

>one girl goes missing years ago, debatable whether it was done by the parents
>suddenly Portugal is Chicago tier

Are taxi scamming you like in India or the fares are just too expensive?
What about public transportation?

2017 is 3rd most peaceful country in the world.

Most of leveling up in the ranking goes to low militarization and budget constraints. That's Iceland is number 1.

Austria, Denmark, Czech Republic, etc.

Chicago is a nice town with a lot of history

DonĀ“t use that glorious name in vain shitskin.

Don't go to Martim Moniz
Don't not finance small markets run by Bengalis/Pakis/Turks
Don't finance kebab shops

mostly pickpocketers are 1) Romani people (gipsies with origin in Pakistan/Northwest India), 2) Subsaharan Africans / Mullatos from Cape Verde 3) Ethnic Portuguese (incluyding junkies) 4) Brazilians 5) others
Don't buy weed or fake week of Moroccans and other Maghrebins
Portugal - drug are NOT LEGALISED, they are decriminalised, if you have X ammount you're a dealer and you go to jail.

Don't go to Martim Moniz,
Don't go to Lisbon surburbs including slums/favelas/bidonvilles - there they live Cape Verdians and Sub-saharan african + gipsies and low income Portuguese (some they were retornados)
Don't go to Southern bank of Tagus River (it is also Subsaharan Africa + hip hop and commies)

Don't go to Albufeira, Algarve. Try other municipalities in Distrito of Faro / Algarve region.

Around Blacks and gipsies, never relax.

Bumping for Jap user.

ive been to Lisbon and in the touristy parts there is no areas to avoid. If you are robbed in Lisbon you are truly weak. If you are a complete cuck, incredibly stupid, or very drunk or high you may get robbed.

Most of this sounds like "don't be a dumbass" desu. Who would buy weed from random Moroccans on the street?

Why don't you kill yourself you dumb jap. I hate nanny state faggots

>basically avoid non-white immigrants in Lisbon, Paris, London, Rome, Stockolm or any other european capital and you will be fine.

Degenerate Americans and Westerner Europeans that think Portugal is some drug haven because we decriminalized drugs and start treating as diseases. Don't know the difference between Legalize and Decriminalise.
It was to get rid of junkies - mostly intravenous drugs - epidemics and co-morbilities that junkies present.

>"don't be a dumbass
Confirmed

|

Oh no! I've been BTFO, some jungle faggot found an internet connection and told me to kill myself! How will I ever recover!

You dont strike me as Japanese. Fess up to your real nationality you weeb faggot.

It's better public transportation.
I haven't been to Lisbon but there are reports.

It's better to take a taxi in departure entrance than the mafia in arrivals for incoming tourists according to a journalist and opinion maker here in Lisbon airport.

Thanks, I'll keep in mind to avoid taxi from airport arrivals.
I was thinking to take the subway Vm to get to Lisbon downtown from the airport. Taxi seems rather expensive.

dont forget to visit cova da moura and casal ventoso
you will love it
also chelas too

bela vista is a good place too
ah and try too to go to zona J
zona j is a japanese neighborhood

Amadora is such a lovely place too.
we could meet there.
i can bring my Linha de Sintra friends and we could have some drinks

youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY

whythehell was the thread banned in/trv/? makes no sense.

howabout you fuckoff ya dumb samefag

avoid those spots. martim moniz is actually fine unless you're too dumb to dress casually. it's probably that one place in the entire city where, if you don't speak, nobody'll know you're a tourist, such is the amount of foreigners of all ethnicities living/working there.

public transportation is reasonable, if a bit chaotic. though we do have everything in english so just read the signs and you'll do fine.

avoid using a taxi straight out of the airport, use the metro instead. taxis here are safe but drivers DO take advantage of tourist that don't know their way around to clock a few extra miles. we have uber too so i'd advise you to use those iff you really need a taxi.

unlike what Sup Forums will tell you, arabs here are rare and scarce. if anyone's gonna pocket your stuff it'll be discretely and you won't even notice until its too late, so leave your important stuff in the hotel and travel light

that's about it i think

ps. bring Sana :$