How do you feel about comic characters having political ideologies attached to them?

How do you feel about comic characters having political ideologies attached to them?

I don't care because I'm not a manchild that reads children's books.

It's not enough for people to make a new character and have them be gay.

They want to take existing characters and godmod them to their own ideologies, and will forcefully pressure the creator to listen to their beck and call.

It's like the mafia if the mafia wears rainbow clown clothing and pins with meaningless symbolism on it.

>Implying they didn't always.

If the original creator uses that character to further his political agenda, then there isn't much to say, it's his intellectual property and I believe that you should support or boycott accordingly.
Otherwise, like it happens in most comics, when writers and artists grab already pre-made characters and alter their views or pull a "They were supportive of x cause all along!", it feels cheap and trying to bank on recent controversies. Again, support or boycott at your own will.

this

That's exactly why you should care, retard. Indoctrinating children. They'll be the ones voting in the future. Comic book characters are usually left oriented and have villains with right wing ideals. So children will behave like their favorite heroes, because they don't want to look like the bad guys. That's why everyone is a leftist turd nowadays

But I never stated this was something recent, Im talking in general, user.

Should I finish this?

It's not like I got anything better to do.

Yes, please

feels like propaganda.

now re-add the rainbow flag on his torso and it's perfect

That bulge

red on the nazi flag doesnt rly fit with the colour scheme, it's too stark

Touched up on the midsection a bit 4 ya

i kno rite?

make it BIGGER!

Good work hue bro.

I hate every medium which used to be entertaining and now serves only as a platform for liberal political propaganda. It no longer serves its intended purpose.

kids dont read comics either faggot

no one but autistic manchildren read comics

I've barely started.

What's with the fucking dick bulge?

>censorship
>SJWs want hate(free)speech laws

I want off this ride.

>wanting captain america to be a dickless eunuch
Go back to pakiland, dickless paki.

I don't mind miner liberal bias like early Simpsons but when it moves two steps to the left of marx like late Simpsons it starts sucking major dick.

>watching late Simpsons
you did it to yourself

I can't help it on the channel it plays it usually mixes old and new. It really shows the drop in writing and animating.

It's nothing new, it was used in the 40's already.

I've stopped watching movies and TV, except for special, justified products. The saddest thing in the world is a house where the TV is always on.

>tfw in our lifetime the heroes will be come the villians and the villians will be the heroes but no one will realize it.

This is why I prefer manga since you rarely see shit like this happening, fine in small doses.

Let me know if I missed anything.

>Marvel will defend this

I thought cap was from the 40's seems like he would hate fags

Western comics have almost always had politics mixed into the characters and stories.

Thank you based Ben Garrison.

This is true. The Hulk's archenemy was the Military Industrial Complex, for fucks sake.

This is the only way to sell comics these days because even dweebs and melvins don't buy them any more. So I ain't mad.

You forgot to delete censorship.

That's more USAgent's style.

NVM I totally missed what you did there.

You like censorship?

If it matches the character, then its fine.

If it's shoe horned into an already established character just for the sake of the writer shouting "IT'S CURRENT YEAR", then fuck off with that shit.

I can understand how some of those would obviously vote one way or another, but half the time their political choices don't make sense and are obviously just the author and publishing house pushing an agenda

He should chance it to "political correctness".

This will trigger Sup Forums, but Jewish comic book creators came up with such iconic characters as Superman, Batman, Captain America, and pretty much every character you associate with comics. Through comics, these creators actively tried to drum up support for the U.S. to enter WW2.

>How do you feel about comic book characters wearing capes and having narration boxes

This is nothing new, OP. Read more comics.

based hue

>I don't care because I'm a manchild who doesn't have children so children's books don't matter to me

FTFY

Comics nowadays arent worth anyone's time. Only sjws read that shit.

see

Based.

But also this

Just noticed the dick outline these faggots want kids to look at while reading these comics

as long as there are judge dredd comics to read, who gives a fuck about anything else.

Changed it because 'censorship' sounds ambiguous.

Is this better?

(whoops)

Do you really think Dredd is free from taint?
Spoiler, Dredd puts his ass in a Isocube for rioting.

>How do you feel about comic characters having political ideologies attached to them?

It's OK.