WTF I HATE TARGET NOW

WTF I HATE TARGET NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cornell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B

Someone needs to create a folder with all of these.

Do you people still care about this?

>target

tits or gtfo

Hmm, it really makes you think.
Guess I'm now a #targetedmissile

Because they're trying to appeal to Germans?
America isn't the only market in the world

wow man, you're so progressive

you're more intelligent and enlightened when we even imagined

>still

Were you expecting Sup Forumsteens to eventually get a life or something?

They're never going to have anything real to worry about, they'll be shrieking at this kind of shit all of their lives. Or until their parents die, and they become homeless.

Are you sure your uncle didn't tell them to do this?

All you can do is stop shopping at target. It really is that easy amazon and hate will destroy this company in 2 years

Faggot.

Am I gonna have to shut down this thread?.....

The kids look Latino lol

They are much too white to be the product of a black man and a white woman.

Why is it never a white guy with a black girl?

what pisses me off is how theirs always forced black person in movies a lot of them cant act for shit but then i forget kikes run Hollywood.

Just now?
Not after the gun ban?
Not after letting trannies in the girls bathrooms?
The interracial family is what did it?

too bad the holocaust didn't shut down you
smdh tbqh

Just kill yourself.

Yea target is one of the things we are boycotting, along with Oreos and all jewish products

That would get called racist, I bet. With white men being the devil and all.

Kind of like the old navy adds where in one add there was a tall white girl leaning against a shorter black girl, and the SJWs flipped out. Meanwhile, there was another old navy add as part of the same campaign with a tall black girl leaning against a short white girl, and no one said anything.

this is the board for the masters of identity politics and important issues such as the inaccuracy in a video game. This is all about the real issues.

fucking kikes think they have power in Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general

kek

It's propaganda

Why does target smell so good bros?

Because white men don't date black girls. Women go to black men because they're desperate, or fall for "muh dick". Desperate men go to latinos or asian women instead, because they're still preferable to black women.

>Desperate men go to latinos or asian women instead

Yeah, that's true. Any white guys in real life I see with latina or asian women look incredibly beta. Like they produce almost no testosterone. I always figured they go for latinas and asians because white women don't want their beta asses.

You sure Yeb's wife isn't a Marrano Jew? They look mexican, but the one on the right looks pure Jew.

Why's it never a black woman with a white man? Beyond cucking.

How does this image make you feel Sup Forums?

Black people dont shop there as much.

This is an absolutely true statement.

>B L E A C H E D
I'm okay with this

lol

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cornell
>As Target CEO, Cornell has advocated for LGBT rights through a 2016 policy he put in place allowing transgender individuals to use the restroom the correlates with their gender identity. Cornell's policy announcement led to a boycott of Target by the American Family Association.

Apparently Cornell originates in Cornwall, England. So this one is on them.

If miscegenation is illegal in Israel, why do Jews push it on us? I fucking hate them and the retarded cucks here.

Targets HQ is near the Somolian HQ in Minnesota. Full on cucks there.

It's the same thing! What matters in relationship is not the participants, but the offspring, this is why things like Homosexuality and Miscegenation are wrong, because of the off-spring, or lack of, spawned.

GOOGLE WHITE MAN WITH WHITE WOMAN DO IT

(((Target)))

Walmart masterace

One less white child, one more mongrel child.

See this is why you are 60% "white"

LOOK

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guess I'm a #BigHeartForWalmart now

Jews control the mass media and not the world. But because they manage to influence our youth with their garbage they are slowly gaining more and more power.

A N G R Y
N
G
R
Y

>one less black child in a country that's 60% white and 14% black.
BTW, "where da white womynz at?" Has a kid that's 50% black.
He teaches his son to go after white womynz.
His grandchild is 25% black.
Great grandson is 12.5% black.
Great grandson is 6% black.
3%
1.5%
You can't destroy 60% by adding 14%.
Even though storm and love their "one drop" rules, majority of them have some negro in their lineage.
Include the fact that Africa has a 10% HIV infection rate currently and negros will be extinct globally by 2100.
We suffer the next 50 years so our grandchildren can see paradise on earth.

Good feel the rage and understand that there are no good niggers out there. Every nigger is an outsider who came to leech off your tribe and fuck your women.

Harass niggers whenever you can. Every time i see a nigger in my country i stare at him and start walking behind him.

Im still boycotting target

Lol. Add a shipment of new niggers from Africa each year and nigger families who breed with each other. Then the 50% nigger girl will fuck a nigger again.

Are you shilling or are you just sub 80 IQ?

>white women
>black women
Why?

Because there will be true peace once all the people of the world are but one people.

No division in their large, monocultural block to spark any conflict.

And they´ll thank the jews for their great foresight, for having lead the human reace into the great golden age.

Of course, the jews need to retain their culture, since after all the mixed ones will ultimately not be that smart. So what´s wrong with leaving the ruling to the people which are truly capable, and who have proved their great foresight by engineering this world in the first place?

After all, they truly are the chosen people. And this outcome is also the best for the gentiles. So stop asking questions you dumb goyim and accept those fuckign refugees.

trying to sell an image of "progressiveness" as well as catch people's attention.

That mixed girl is going to be hot as fuck in about 6 or 7 years.

>current year
>shopping at target

It makes me feel meh but it also makes me kek how they have to find the most attractive and white featured black woman for the ad.

I wonder how they beat around that bush in the idea room.

You can just tell that the male buck's smirk is meant for us.

To be perfectly honest, there are three ways the world can be perfect. Anarchy, segregation or a World Order.
You are completely wrong on one point, however.
For the last one to work, we must ALL be the same, and we should do away with race and sex altogether. Our goal should be to manually prefect the Human race, and replace sex with machines. Then we can finally progress, to the stars.

But why?

Yeah, nah, It´s absolutely naive to assume that once we´re all the same we would stop fighting each other.

Differences are relative, once we´re all the same race we would kill those who have a different accent or who hold different political views.

Every race on earth is willing to commit war, and once there is no other culture to wage war against we´ll turn on ourselfs.

>new shipment of niggers every year.
>Obama ended ban on HIV positive immigrants.
See where this is going?
Africa is 10% HIV +
Blacks in the U.S. is at a 4% infection rate.
Whites are at 0.02% infection (don't fall for the whites+Hispanic number grouping propaganda)
Bring more niggers, it accelerates the spread of aids.

>americucks

Because not everyone has turkish boys near them

honestly, only fags shop at target. it's considered some holy bastion of suburbia to them. i think the last time i bought osmething from there, it was my birthday got myself a keurig

It's so blatant

Target's been cucked for awhile now. Ever since their tranny bathroom shit, their stock has been tanking and sales have been way down. They're pandering to the left because they think the media reflects what society wants, but most of their customer base is suburban white moms (conservatives).

No, it's pandering.

This, this, a thousand times this.

Target's fucking up!

They sell liquor.

Why?

Reflects America.

Only now?
There was a big shitstorm on Target because they approve of gender fluid toilets. Target was the faggot retailer that now allows 50 year old pedophile men to go use the girls' restroms when they identify as woman.
Target is the single biggest cuckery supporting company in the US right after the clinton foundation. even here in almangistan I heard about the big scandal.
Never buy at target, bro