It's been a long road

I just ended a torturous run with Voyager a while back...and I am diving into Enterprise....subjectively...is it better at least more entertaining than Voyager? I mean, I can count the number of good episodes of Voyager on 1 hand....can I use a second hand with Enterprise?

I wasn't able to watch it when it aired back in the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtWT-H3XQGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you didn't like VOY, you will not like ENT

I already like Archer, he doesn't sound like a Conehead barking commands.

only good part of ENT

i like ENT alot better than voyager, i had to force myself to watch voyager, for some reason i was able to watch several eps of ENT with no issues.

i consider it much better than voyager and if the show had been allowed 7 seasons i think it would have turned out pretty good, had a rough start but you could see that it was picking up.

What were they thinking with that opening theme? Pee-yew! I can't get past that to actually watch the show

>I already like Archer

That will change. He's such a moron.

Watch A Night in Sickbay to get the full effect.

>IMPLYING
Chief Engineer George W. Bush III reportin' fer dooty cap'n!

>only good part of ENT
A treatment with my osmitic eel should help clear some of the plebonium out of your system. We'll have to back up to patrician by the morning Captain.

>only good part of ENT
>mfw pinkskin scum show up in your system

>only good part of ENT
>His name now means PLEB in our language!

I just saw the first episode of Voyager yesterday. I've heard Janeway was insane but literally every decision she made seemed retarded. Is there some history between her and Chakotay that made her put the guy she was supposed to capture her second in command?

Nah she did that to sate the maquis

I want to suckle on his tini wite peeni.

What didn't you like about VOY, OP?

IMO it's the best star trek series after TNG

>you will never be impregnated by your lizardfu

Enterprise lacks memorable characters. At least Voyager had 7 of 9 and the doctor. Every time I watch Enterprise I have a hard time telling the characters apart (especially the Brit and the country guy) and it's hard to tell what the character's actual jobs are on the ship.

>The only legit reason to watch Enterprise.

voyager is terrible and I love star trek. DS9 is vastly superior to voyager.

Enterprise is better than voyager but not too much.

TNG>TOS>DS9>VOY>ENT

The xindi arc is a better season of voyager than voyager. It's year of hell stretched out over a season. No reset button, the ship takes damage, in deep space with no hope of rescue or support, high stakes mission.
Even the first two seasons have plenty of good trek episodes in them. And season 4 is nothing but GOAT episodes.

>And season 4 is nothing but GOAT episodes.
inb4 repost user

yea Voyager had some great episodes but you have to sift through so much crap to find them its not really worth watching all of them. Enterprise is better overall but that intro is fucking terrible and I always skipped it.

The writing. The writing just killed it. They could have fleshed out the series and gave the series a unique identity, but it seemed they wanted to copy all the bad things in TNG.

Aside from that one we don't speak of.

Finale was ass

I have no idea what your talking about user.

"written" by a producers wife
literally the mariah carey of star trek moment

also go on and just skip to s03e01.. you'll miss nothing.

I liked year of hell, it just sucks, alot of the good episodes in VOY they just hit the reset button and boom, never happened. I expected the finale to end with Janeway waking up on the morning of the Mission into the Badlands.

Enterprise has some solid episodes. On the other hand I couldn't force myself to watch Voyager beyond the first episode.

How did this happen?

They promoted her because of being stuck in the Delta Quadrant, and kept her behind a desk for damage control.

I can understand promoting her once, but why did they promote her three times?

The next rank up from Captain is Admiral.

>kept her behind a desk for damage control
She directly was in charge of Picard

a SHIT ton of field experience.

it's

>Captain, Commodore, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, Admiral, Fleet Admiral

By TMP, it seems Starfleet seems to have atleast dropped Commodore, and Rear, Vice, and Fleet Admiral are different titles under the same rank.

In Voyage Home, Kirk was an admiral and given a grade reduction to Captain. Between TOS and TMP, could it be possible for Kirk to get several promotions in 2 and a half years? Nah, they dropped several ranks.

not just normal field experience either but in potentially hostile territory.

That's being insulting to ass. The finale was like if ass was covered in ass and then dipped into some purified liquid form of ass...and then set on fire.

tl;dr fuck that finale.

The Xindi Expanse season of Enterprise is one of the best and most complete seasons of star trek ever. Everything else is fucking terrible.

>single handedly fuck up every major power across the delta quadrant
>the borg
>the aliens that beat the borg
>caretakers
>the aliens that hunt the borg and the aliens that beat the borg for fun
>the holograms they made that could beat the aliens that hunt the borg and the aliens that beat the borg for fun
>Clarence Boddicker
>goes back in time and beats herself
>all with a medium sized science vessel
Why would they give this bitch a ship and let her roam around the alpha quadrant? You promote her to admiral with all the other potential genocidal maniacs where they can't do any harm. Honestly they probably made her the head of section 31.

worst eye candy officer by a mile

fag detected

>troi> 7 of 9>>>>>>>>>>this ugly bitch

neelix's pixie girl was hottest before she got fat

Ranks were fucked in the TOS era because nobody could understand what the stripes/badges mean.

Ranks were worked out in the TNG era with easy-to-understand pips. Janeway has three admiral pips, so she was promoted three times.

janeway did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=JtWT-H3XQGI
try to imagine a dank voice over about pushing frontiers

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I liked Voyager a lot more than Enterprise, but season 3 had some good episodes

She was marginally better on Stargate SG-1

>troi
>attractive

Yes. Season 1 is a bit shaky, but season 2 the quality improves, season 3 is even better with a cohesive story, and season 4 is mostly superb multi-part hard Trek stories.

Easily the most underrated character in all of Trek

literally the best ever you humongous faggot

>he fell for the Troi is hot meme

Are you mentally retarded?

7 > T'Pol > Dax > midget Dax > Hoshi >>>> Crusher > Troi > Kes > Kira

>implying you wouldn't kiss a Kira

Famous Captains can get promoted pretty easily.

They promoted her so that she wouldn't be able to beat the prime directive like a sad whore any longer.

I'd kiss her any number of places.

Run before the mommyposters get you!

She helped me discover masturbation when I was young.

Enterprise has a quite rough start, but better than Voyagers imo.
The show is decisively meh up until late Season 3 when it finally finds its footing.
You then get a season or so of good episodes, before it end in the worst way possible.

DS9 will forever remain the best.

Who's dick did Jonathan Frakes suck to get on the last episode?

There's 4 variants of Admiral, it's logical to just call them Admiral unless being formal.

based phlox

In the public's eyes, she'd have been the hero captain who saved the Voyager crew, so "making her admiral and shoving her behind a desk" was the right thing to do politically.

>that time Tucker got pregnant
>that time Bashir had to put Keiko and O'Brien's baby into Kira's womb

Tonight I learned that it was, in fact, Bashir's actual baby inside Nana Visitor's. And I bet they did it in costume, complete with her bajoran makeup. Good for him after getting shot down by Dax all the time.

Hell, I'd fuck her now even though she's like 60.

TNG is the mainline. These shows are subplots.

Helm, set a course.. for androgyny. Warp 8!

It's better than Voy.

maybe it's a GayNIggers Homage?

Based Janeway desu, it's a tie between her or Sisko for captain I'd want to serve under.

Sup Forums and Fucking lefy reddit /r/startrek give her way to much shit for doing her job and keeping her crew safe.

>Sup Forums and Fucking lefy reddit /r/startrek give her way to much shit for doing her job and keeping her crew safe.
Except when it was mildly inconvenient.
>Ocampa

kinda depends what you like but honestly no enterprise is not good

I hope you're joking

The last season and a half is great. Minus those two episodes of Season 4 that don't exist.

fuck you

"this is all your fault"

>tfw when rewatching that scene after finding out

This, you can like ENT and dislike VOY

Do not listen to these lies, you will love ENT.

Nope, Archer is the worst part of ENT.