Donald trump anti-jew tweet appeared on racist websitr

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/03/trump_s_star_of_david_clinton_image_featured_on_white_supremacist_site.html

>The original image appears to have first surfaced over than a week ago on Sup Forums board, a website that typically draws neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists, Mic first reported

I'm literally shaking right now. fuck you bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333.
youtube.com/watch?v=2AJFleIrQ1Y
archive.is/E0Dto
archive.is/Sc6qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey!

Roger Stone and Memewowski fucked up big time by arguing it was a sheriff star.

why dont you try to come up with something more original than that, IDIOT

It's the star of Moloch in reference to Hillary admitting that she sacrifices chickens to the Demon God in wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333. The star of David is yellow not red btw. Nice try MSM.

Oy Vey!

>Trump finally reposts a Sup Forums meme
>it destroys his campaign

This place is being hailed as an "antisemitic" forum by CNN btw.
Way to go faggots. Congratulations.

muh dick

that is why burgers shouldn't trust cops

>Mic’s Anthony Smith did a little digging and found that the image “was previously featured on Sup Forums — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists newly emboldened by the success of Trump's rhetoric — as early as June 22, over a week before Trump's team tweeted it.”

Fucking what
Sup Forums is a white supremacist board now? Also that alt-right description is objectively inaccurate.

(((Sponsored content)))

The movement is too big to fail now

>white supremacist site
>mexicans, brazilians, chilenos, israelis, pakis, indians all shitposting for a common good

>white
>supremacist
>site

Welcome normies!

You don't get it. Any site which has free discussion and don't have politcorrectness enforced is neo-nazi, anti-semite, white supremacists and alt-right by default. You can't express your though without restrictions in liberal (((democracy))), you know.

I am literally a jewish Sup Forums user, exclusively because the mainstream media and sites like that are that incredibly biased

Them calling Sup Forums neo-nazi and anti-semite is so fucking offensive I'm fuming over here

you're right its also an anime site first and foremost

Might be smart to have some counter ops for things like this.

"That was totally on 9gag first" spammed sort of thing.

Speak for yourself, Xuxa. I am whiter than most murricans.

racist leftys giving all credit to the white man again

Everyone will forget about this in a week just like every other Trump controversy

I'm sick of this shit

how can all these sites who want to invite hundreds of thousands of people that want to murder Jews call themselves not anti-semites

#neverhillary

The left is just grasping at straws now. They know Killary will get indicted and Trump will be in the White House in January.

It wasn't even this Sup Forums board it was cripple's board this is a board of peace can we please stop being oppressed we just want to tend to our memes in peace why must we be persecuted for the actions of others

>I am whiter than most murricans.

The blood of Evropa runs through you, Juanito.

No, most people on Sup Forums are just kids who like edgy humor with a couple of real white nationalists mixed in.

DA WHITEIS R KEEPAZ DAUM.

WE WUZ SHITPOZTS N SHEEEIT.

Shame another user already dealt with this.

>implying americans know what jews are
>implying the majority of americans give one fuck about anti-semitism

>destroys his campain
no reputable news source gave this more than 2 minutes of their time.

Yes yes, Im sure the goy with the jewish daughter and jewish grandchildren hates the jews.

When all else fails, pull the jew card, surely that will stump the trump....r-right?

>You don't get it. Any site which has free discussion and don't have politcorrectness enforced is neo-nazi, anti-semite, white supremacists and alt-right by default. You can't express your though without restrictions in liberal (((democracy))), you know.

Of course you can, you faggot.

>trumps daughter, son in law, and grandchildren are jewish
>he's an anti-semite
Everytime I think the MSM can't possibly get even more blatantly dishonest they surprise me.

Simply incredible.

go out into a public forum and discuss Social Darwinism then big guy

Did Stefan really say that? Has he joined the cause?

can we sue for slander?

>pol/
Not Sup Forums's Sup Forums, virgin.

I don't know if he really said that but he's clearly been swalling some red pills lately.

> it appeared on a message board that is popular with white supremacists
>links to Sup Forums
oy vey it's another shoah

fpbp

new rule, before posting anything """antisemitic""" here, post to 9fag first and archive it

Yeah it was posted on the real Sup Forums.

The one that actually has real Sup Forumsacks and /new/smen.

This place fucking reeks of newfags who don't lurk before posting.

Go right ahead. Be careful, though, someone might Tweet mean things at you and hurt your feelings.

>This place fucking reeks of newfags who don't lurk before posting

that's a lot of work.

>(((Yair Rosenberg)))
The fucking likes will do anything to stop the anti-globalist uprising.

I like this Sup Forums tho...

Probably the only Jew I would have sex with.

>the real Sup Forums.
heh

Yes the real Sup Forums.

This Sup Forums has datamining threads that are willingly replied to. Obvious shill threads which are taken seriously. An army of fucking morons who can't remember what happened last week which constitutes as your userbase. A long history of censorship and axing by a huge fucking faggot owner.

Oh and Sup Forums and the fbi/nsa work together here. Which was proven on /old/. But you fucking retards probably didn't know that.

Oh and you guys don't have any balls. None. You shy away from the threat of violence instead of facing it.

You're all castrated here.

Your tinfoil is showing

Other Sup Forums is extremely one sided. I don't really care for an echo chamber. I find a lot of the hardcore white supremacists to be as insufferable as the worst SJWs and commies.

>tfw more normeis are going to come on here and regurgitate their thought

since we're having all these 1posts by this ID threads we might as well have some fun

ROLL FOR RUSSELL

You're new is showing greaseball.

This place is more of an echochamber than real Sup Forums. Real discussion is never taken seriously here.

good to know your place nigger monkey

Alger is white tho

hmu bby

Rolling.

Also, I know where to get the bail bound to pay for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AJFleIrQ1Y

rollin for aspecia

oh guess who is having butifel jiwesh bubbies ?

>destroys his campaign

most people don't care about jews much
and 95% of jews in the usa were never going to vote for him anyway.
and they are like 2% of the population.

Sup Forums is mostly white nationalist. how new are you?

Sup Forums is done hillary will win and trump will never recover from this

Uh it's like 50% according to the last polls. The rest are libertarians, liberals, monarchists, etc

this is like legit Nazi stuff lol I cant believe it

COME ON JAUNDICE RONALD!

None of those things and white nationalism are mutually exclusive. You can be a libertarian white nationalist, monarchist white nationalist, liberal white nationalist

White nationalism just means you want a white nation, preferably very homogenous but maybe with a small minority of non-whites. A white homeland

>captcha: russell teaches

666 get

Nearly every major news source ran it and it was #1 result for Donald Trump all day

How long you guys gonna be in denial about this?

>b-but it's a sherrif's star

it was Cripplechan Sup Forums though

I'm appalled

Luckily the nsa and fbi are incompent as fuck couldnt even stop a gay muslim from blowing other fags away

ashley for mother of my children!

YAAAAASSS!

time to buy that diamond ring.

It was a smear attack by 4+Sup Forums's Sup Forums you dingus.

Impressive. Most impressive.

>White supremacist site
>Newfag Anthony Smith didn't know how to check the flags

1 post by this ID

>literally shaking

>smear attack

What are you even talking about, have you even seen the thread?

archive.is/E0Dto

archive.is/Sc6qA
Spread this around everyone, the the picture was actually tweeted way back on June 15th.

> Sup Forums — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists

this should be our new moto on the homepage

I want you out of my board by tomorrow, 8shit refugee.

I'm getting my mug shot taken how should I look?

I know! Duck face.

I personally know the warlord that brought the internet to your shitty little country.

We own this board though
We merely allow non-whites here for entertainment
Never forget that Alejandro

Swallow the redpill and get out of the system you are fighting then faggot.

Thank you all shitskin inferior subhuman trash for supporting us, the superior white master race.

>Swallow the redpill

Only retards on reddit and this shithole say that anymore. Oh and people on facebook. Can't forget those fellas.

>implying it's a bad thing

>I'm a special snowflake

Mate he retweeted a fucking Trump Pepe months ago.

rigigity roollll

I'm really not. I'm just ahead of the curve while you are far behind.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Fuck off back to lereddit, you kike-loving communist cuck.