Buzzfeed

Buzzfeed is referring to this board as "a political forum for right-wing white supremacists." What.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now-deleted

How to appear to have won some kind of moral victory whilst actually displaying an immense amount of ignorance.

>Buzzfeed

Buzz feed isn't anything but yellow journalism.
Why care?

>constantly posting about how trump owns
>constantly talking about how blacks/jews/muslims/south asians are subhuman and beneath whites
>actively post shit like that
>uses the ((((meme)))) unironically

shit senpai i wonder why they think pol's a right wing white supremacist board

>White
According to the last pol on Sup Forums. this board is about a white as your country Tyrone.

That was the star of Moloch that Trump tweeted the star of David is yellow. Trump was referring to this email wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333 where she admits to sacrificing chickens to Moloch.

Sup Forums is just a board for supremacists.
White, black, asian, hispanic, whichever you happen to be, our own race > all others because that's fucking normal.

Yeah what the fuck Buzzfeed. I team up with Sanjay & Pajeet and shit up the rest of Sup Forums together, we're not white supremacists. They're the real white supremacists

We are easily thenmost diverse place on the internet

thats 8pol dumbshit
notice the lack of flags

>state facts
>must be bait

>looks through Sup Forums frontpage
>half of the posts are about how white men can't even compete
>the other half are about how Trump is a shill
Plus, I hate Nazis.

I'm anti-Hillary to the bone, but while that email is suspect it doesn't exactly go down like you claim. Firstly, the phrase in question isn't from Hillary, it's on a forwarded email. Secondly, it's the guy's signature; hardly an admission (though a bit creepy). Don't hype it up, let it stand for itself.

>he keeps trying

This
Multiculturalism works here, because we all hate each other equally
Much more objective than most liberal sites

Buzzfeed never knew that the "original post" of the hillary tweet was in fact dateshopped

or maybe someone else outside of Sup Forums. dateshopped it

Either way, this proves that click bait media will fall for dateshopping. We can use this to our advantage.

Yes but clearly his tweet was a reference to the email and not the Jewish people who he loves. His daughter and son in law are both Jewish. Trumps just trying to show us that Hillary is a demon loving hag.

Tell that to Bergfeed who said it was Sup Forums

>"a political forum for right-wing white supremacists."

What the hell? Left-wing white supremacists are also welcome here.

One side looks like slightly below average intelligence human beings. The other side looks like a pack of monkeys.

>constantly talking about how blacks/jews/muslims/south asians are subhuman and beneath whites

Most whites here would acknowledge that east asians have a higher iq than whites. We are not white supremacists.

this

I met my canadian boyfriend in this place

they are correct for once

This. All races should cooperate. I don't say mix, but cooperate.

The Jews play divide and conquer you fools.

exactly. strong, allied, SEPARATE races is what terrifies the jews.

Yep. And they are very successful in their divisive strategy, because PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS.

>jews try to force races together
>y-yeah, let's cooperate like they want us to! That's what they're scared of!

And, honestly, it is not the "Jews". It is the entrenched establishment, which is a pretty diverse group of people who are just naturally trying to keep and expand their power.

>Buzzfeed
News integrity

Absolute truth

I am a burger and you are a gypsy

Whether either of those are true or not is completely irrelevant

We need to build bridges to like minded people no matter race or religion. We also need to win hearts and minds and convert people to the Western way of behavior and thought.

you still shit on asians for lacking creativity and doubts their intelligence sayin the gov cheats the iq tests

>now deleted
I can't tell if I love how ignorant these journalists are or hate how little research they do before shitting out a clickbait "article". Peter Theil and Hulk Hogan takedown of Buzzfeed when?

>tfw I'm a hispanic libertarian
you don't have to be a white nationalist to understand that with the jews you lose.

>pol is one person
when will this meme die

Am I supposed to have heard of Buzzfeed?

What is it, a typical low-budget left-wing shock-tactic click-bait media outlet?

>Am I supposed to have heard of Buzzfeed?
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes.

They're literally a bunch of 20 something jews, mostly female, as authoritative as jidf trolls here.

Woah that's A LOT of dots! I feel SO ashamed now. ^^ xd rofl lmao ayy.

Too bad buzzfeed is a shill website, infotainment, and liberal propaganda funded by you know who

Unfortunately they've taken advantage of facebook clickbait to the maximum along with others like NowThis to pander their liberal agenda to the masses. The shit is all over faceberg and snapshit now, and they're always promoting progressive bullshit. It makes me sick.

here comes your ban, since anti white supremacists are not allowed

Seriously, how long have you been here? How big is the wrong you've been hiding under?

Buzzfeed is not new. They basically INVENTED the business model that you describe. Any Sup Forumsack should be familiar with the low-brow leftwing internet media, since it is FREQUENTLY a topic of discussion here.

What you said is the equivalent of

>Am I supposed to have heard of the New York Times? What is that, some sort of jewy newspaper?

Lack of flags means 8 chan

Well I've been here since old /n/. I think the difference is that I haven't owned a mobile phone since 2003 and I do things like read books.

>white supremacists

even the poo in loos agree that the white race is prime. Sup Forums is a board of diverditi where even the darkest skinned user acknowledged ans praise white people for there achievments.

Praise Kek, user, PRAISE HIM.

The red pill has an active ingredient - it is the Truth. The blue pill is a sleeping pill.

Somehow, Kek has made them link Sup Forums from every site. They believe they are raiding us - let them. We are raiding their minds. Fight for freedom Anons, the truth is our strategic advantage. We are starting to make America greater than ever before.

>in before this is an Albanian art appreciation society

Hitler should have gasses more Jews desu

You think I'm a gypsy, but can still accept my opinion.
"Racist" they say
This is the most diverse, inclusive and democratic space on the internet

Everyone here is a faggot, but we're equal and free faggots

>and convert people to the Western way of behavior and thought.

no, we don't, neocon. let others live according to their own culture and rules. let whites live alone without "diversity" and white guilt. everything will sort itself out.

>convert people to the Western way of behavior and thought.
Now that's some white supremacism right there.

This is correct. Protectionism is the only rational way of preserving different populations while minimising conflict.

WTF!
this is a board of peace

I come here a lot and I never take the nazi posts seriously. I come here mostly for the Trump generals and news, but with the shilling it has become unbearable. I appears the 8 chan has a better Sup Forums board for Trump supporters

leave troll

Sounds about right

> to now deleted political forum
/pol got deleted ?
are we posting form nether realm /pol ?

i remember when Sup Forums first made the news, and fox airred that infamous picture of an exploding car for dramatic effect to show how dangerous 'anonymouse' really is. Before that point, I never realized just how fake the whole tv news meme was. The point is: most people never do. They assume its all real, all the time, and only when their little group or hobby or whatever is misrepresnted do they open their eyes and realize how everything theyve known when presented to them by the tv has in fact always been 100% bullshit.

To readers of buzzfeed, things are exactly how they are presnted to them. To them, 4chim is in fact a 'political forum for right-wing white supresmacists', and expired posts are 'deleted forums, secretly covered up' .

No, some normie faggot journalist probably got a direct leak to the image (or a thread) and assumed the 404 meant the entire board is deleted.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

#notallpol
We are not invading, we are merely fleeing leftist persecution.
We merely wish for the law of Kek (pbuh) to be followed.

one of the tenants of (((neoconservatism))) is that non-western people's should be converted to democracy and freedom (and central banking of course), shit doesn't work and is why the middle east is in such a state.

Trump has given us the All Clear

All Systems are GO

Whelp, that does it. I am now a #cruzmissile

no man , were now one with the Kek , were delted from physical world but still interacting with the internet trough his will

Or CERN is fucking with us again

Sup Forums is a board of peace
#notall/pol/acks

Same here #I'mWithHer now

That's all they could think of?

I enjoy Buzzfeed's 'Blank tries Blank's Blank' videos on YouTube, but their political bullshit is fucking cancer.

>33
KEK HAS SPOKEN , TRUTH IS UVIELD
jews really did it this time

PRAISE KEK

Guess I'm crooked for Shillary now

isn't that pretty much what this place is?

We're a board of peace Buzzfeed shill. Those guys are just a violent minority who are not indicative of the greater population.

I don't believe that other societies actually have the capability within themselves to sustain an advanced civilisation. When you consider that the Victorians moved through sub-saharan Africa and found that they hadn't even discovered the wheel, there is a strong case to suggest they will only regress. Unless sustained by outside influeneces, providing replacements or even innovation, they haven't got a chance. The middle-East fairs better, but will always have a vastly greater lower class, assuming class divides in recognisable economic and social terms. Add in religion, let alone -that- religion, and it's screwed.

Why do all these fucking liberals assume we're all white?

This.

I'm totally Jewish but I like hanging here coz I'm right winged and this place is the perfect antidote to fb and twitter. Also the only place to go when there's a happening.

I just disregard the supremacy shit and steer clear of any anti Israel threads. No point wasting my time arguing with trolls and idiots.

My family would freak if they knew this place existed and I spent time here. My friends and employer wouldn't get it either. But that's gotta be the same for everyone here no?

Well if you're not white you're hated here

Ok you're either a troll or insanely stupid. Bye

seems accurate to me

>Sup Forums
>pol
>white supremacist

They dont even know what trolling means

>I just disregard the supremacy shit and steer clear of any anti Israel threads. No point wasting my time arguing with trolls and idiots.

Take the door on the left and breathe the gasses deeply senpai

"White Supremacist" literally means right-wing now. There is no differentiation to them

I mean, in our western countries. Other countries can continue their backward ways with reduced aid from the west

That's not true. You can be the blackest of black or have the wettest back, so as long as you vote right, you don't need to go back.

The cat is already out of the bag. Many foreigners live in the west. They should assimilate or leave.

>buzzfeed

I am white guys

no. they should go back to their homelands.

But anyone can post any kind of political opinion here. The only difference between here and anywhere else is that your post won't get deleted for being an opinion the moderators don't like and you won't get banned for saying nigger because no one gives a fuck about your feelings.

Leave troll

No I hate all niggers and Jews even Ben Carson and Christ Christie don't care if they like Trump i still hate em.

You want Utopia? It won't happen.

The only real solution is to send back illegals and refugees and some short term visa holders. Force non Western citizens to assimilate or GTFO (elderly exception).

>tfw I'm not even a white supremacist
>tfw I'm not even white I'm filipino

>"I want to get away from diversity and go live on a deserted island with four or five other families of my ethnicity".
>"You're a white supremacist".

That phrase, as it is used is really *that* retarded. Supreme, supremacy and supremacist denote ruling over others. Kind of hard to do when they're half a world away.

Do you have a archive link?

It is not just voting, they need a proper education on the history and meaning of Western values. 99% don't understand the uniqueness of America and the Founding Fathers.