What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9WbBmvBiSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

realization that prohibition doesn't work

people are coming to their senses

if u can't see how criminalization of use of substances creates more problems than it solves - nobody can help you and you need to study more young padawan

realization that it's not any worse than alcohol is, but we happily celebrate and slam back that shit everywhere constantly

>penis graph

>people are coming to their senses

Yeah, right. With tranny acceptance, 40% of Millennials supporting limiting free speech, safe spaces and all this new shit?

The Internet has made the newer generation think (rightly or wrongly) weed is cool, hip and harmless.

Should Uranium be legal for civilians to buy?

Weed should be legal though. That way stoners will stop voting.

Why is it that every graph I see on here looks like a dick

you can go an buy that.
weed doesnt irradiate people.

What's your point - to ban anything that remotely has dangers associated with it?

That chart's a bit out of date, OP. The penis graph has already spurted.

yes

Nation of stones, unarmed citizens, $15 min wage so they all get fired and can't sell weed as a backup now because can't compete with legal.

You already can.

>What went wrong
To much business opportunities which resulted in enough funds to create a long living propaganda campaign to legalize pot

And the '60

This is a core flaw with modern conservatives and most people in general. Their thought process follows: I think something is bad --> the state should criminalize it.

Although there aren't many other options because of the 14th amendment. Since you can discriminate against people for degenerate behavior it rules you your ability to legislate through society. Your only option is to fight it with the state.

People are tired of the government telling them what non-lethal substances they're allowed to consume you nanny state faggot.

People realised it cures cancer

generation of spoiled, entitled cunts who are absolutely unable to look at a complex issue critically and acknowledge the negative sides of marijuana use

also, very few serious researchers worked on cannabis studies (career killer), so there is very little reliable evidence about marijuana use

if I were a betting man, I would bet that in the end marijuana is going to be proven to be significantly harmful to human health just like every other recreational drug

this

weed cures so many debilitating illnesses and multiple cancers, only reason it has been illegal for so long is because big pharma didnt want to compete with the cartel, now they realize they can just mass produce it themselves and charge a shitload for it

urine is the same way, drinking a glass of your urine every morning would solve like 95% of all your medical problems. big pharma propaganda is the only reason you think it sounds ridiculous, because if you knew the truth you'd never need to take another pill ever again

Our grandparents died.

According to Freud, you're a fag.

>unable to look at a complex issue critically and acknowledge the negative sides of marijuana use
Maybe they recognize the negative effects and still don't want the government jackboots breaking down doors to arrest people for getting stoned.

I bet eating shit would also solve hunger now wouldn't it.

You don't even know what jackboots are. Why should anyone listen to you?

The internet allowed people to realise banning people smoking a plant when normal cigs are legal is a bit stupid.

/thread

>conservatives
>wanting to give the state more legal authority over our lives

You don't know what a conservative is. Stop talking about conservatives until you know what you are talking about.

Yeah, that's probably it. Stoners are notoriously self-aware and politically informed.

jewish propaganda.

I forget what it's called but there's this thing where you support a legitimate cause and then make them look silly by also suggesting something pants on head retarded.

not at all, ask people how they feel about meth. The truth is that marijuana has found its place in the heart of the american people.

I don't think weed is harmless, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal. Alcohol is not harmless. Cigarettes are not harmless. Using that criteria we could ban a whole lot of things.

This

warped view of reality

poe's law?

Marijuana prohibition is a waste of valuable resources. The War on Drugs hasn't done a thing to reduce use of it and it's arguably less harmful for society than alcohol. That being said, I'm a lolbertarian who wants to end the drug war entirety so I see this as a good thing

really, what are we gonna do without a zaphod presidency.#zaphodforgalacticpresident

youtube.com/watch?v=-9WbBmvBiSQ

kek he can talk about anything he wants
for example I can say that conservatives are just as moronic as liberals, I can also accuse you of enjoying licking assholes.

War on drugs has been a disaster and has directly contributed to serious problems in America like gang crime, nigger crime, illegal immigration and drug trafficking.

If weed was legal Mexico would be a slightly better place and you'd have less people hopping the border.
You'd have to spend less money on imprisoning people.

Probably the worst thing war on drugs does is it turns peaceful dumb niggers into gangbanging violent gorillas.
You take a black guy with an IQ of 85. He's dumb as shit, but he's an ok guy. He gets arrested for possessing weed and now he's a violent deadbeat criminal, maybe he gets shot and now there's thousands of people rioting because of ''police brutality''.
It shouldn't be like that.

Buying drugs from legitimate sources is far safer and better for society as a whole. No more drug gangs, shady dealers or cartels. I'm not saying the street version of methamphetamine should be legal but most of the popular recreational drugs should be available over the counter.

If you decide what should be legal based on whether or not something is harmful, you would end having to ban a lot of things currently legal. Let adults act like adults and take responsibility for their own actions

Fucking this

Someone forgot an A.

>Probably the worst thing war on drugs does is it turns peaceful dumb niggers into gangbanging violent gorillas.

implication
peaceful dumb niggers get violent when they feel they are barred from the riches and left unchecked. weed is not the only societal taboo to break

Pretty much the meme that has been spamed since the mid '90s about weed.
Do you believe it?

Drugs are nation wreckers. People are too stupid and hedonistic to realize that their choices resonate throughout the rest of society.

If I wanted to take over, I'd push for drug legalization. Then I'd push to put drugs at the front of every societal avenues as I could. Entertainment where everyone in movies smokes pot, Food where cooks make pot dishes, music.., ect.

Then, run on the platform of "letting the people do what they want with their body.". Get elected, push drugs harder, then wiggle them above everyones nose as I pass previously unpassable laws.

aren't certain medications banned when they exceed safety standards? What you described is pretty much how it's done.

>not at all, ask people how they feel about meth

That it is effective at treating ADHD, and prohibition of it has only led to impurities poisoning idiots

Yes, that's what most people feel.

cigarettes are now pohibited for under 21s in california

and california is still a degenerate shithole

>propaganda has no effect on anyone whatsoever

it sure as fuck did a number on you my boy

well life is over, no grappling hooks at the republican convention.

Propaganda does have a big effect. Your propaganda is not widespread though and not many people follow it.

This depends on if you value the mob or individuality. There is a constant war between the two in Western society. That tactic can also be used for many other things, and has for a long time. Stop placing morality inside of inanimate things. Don't bad drugs or guns and get your dick our of society's asshole.

not true, if people knew Ritalin and meth were the same thing, things would be different

but they don't, because of propaganda

But they're not. Prescription meth is Desoxyn.

Who the fuck cares if its safe or not? If that was a reason to ban things
>guns
>cars
>tobacco
>alcohol
>sugar
>soft drinks
>candy
>swimming pools
>free speech
etc would all be banned.

Lets people do what they want, its their life.

jesus you fucking cucks are reduced to virtue signalling faggots
>huur muh morals you'll never understand my distinguished views
fuck outta here