‘Foreign Men’ Blamed After Mass Sex Assault At Music Festival, Youngest Victim Just 12 Years Old

Turns out that stupid ass bracelet did not work. What a unexpected turn of events!

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/foreign-men-blamed-after-mass-sex-assault-at-music-festival-youngest-victim-is-12-years-old/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>breitbart

>5 hyperlinks to Swedish News reports

Other sources confirm too. Stay mad Muslim nigger faggot.

It's always funny whenever Germans are leary of jewish propaganda

You eat sleep and breath Jewish propaganda.

Suddenly an article about Muslims pop up and you are naming the Jew.

Sad part is, I can't tell the difference between a muslim German or a self hating German online anymore.

The Quran says that you can do whatever you want to non-Muslim women.
Why do you hate Islam?

>foreign men blamed
Yeah, but not by Swedes. Everyone else sees the reason, they will continue to be cucked.

How is Finland? Are you guys still alright?

The Quran also states that you should not molest girls with anti-rape-bracelets.
Those are not REAL muslims!

So far, pretty good.. We are taking some immigrants though, which is more than I'd like. (but nowhere near Sweden amounts and we don't have crazy shit like this happening)

>halp, they are ignoring the anti-rape bracelet!

Just as cucked in principle. Its over for Finland as well.

Happy freedom day Europoors!

Here to help, user, you're speaking to a tanned German, not the usual self-hating cuck German.

>Just as cucked
No way near. Tell me any comparable stories to the insane stuff you hear every other day from Sweden. Not to mention we haven't taken in anywhere near as many immigrants.

how the fuck does anyone look at the insanity that is sweden and think they want to be just like that?

what the fuck is it going to take for you euros to start deporting these fuckers?

Swedish police literally said that there is no doubt that immigrants are behind it on their website.

>tfw you will never get away with sexually assaulting a 12 year old at a music festival

Let Sweden burn.

The police is saying they got discriptions of the perpetrators. But they cant tell what they are, because saying that all the perpetrators are disgusting sandniggers would make them racist I guess.

The state of Europe is sickening.

These things just happen in Sweden and Germany as far as I can tell.
Rest of EU besides the 2 terror attacks has experienced no real significant changes only because they don't let in everybody.
Sweden just needs a good ethnic cleansing and it'll be quite alright.

Who would let their 12 year old daughter go to a music festival?

So when are you "males" gonna steamroll this type of shit when it happens? I can imagine a bunch of cucks darting thier eyes sideways nervously as some 14 year old girl is being raped by a mudslime. You fuckers make me sick

Probably listen to live music. Just because there is degeneracy sometimes doesnt mean we should stop going outside, gook

So?

European women wanted this. Let them lay in the bed they made.

You have a personal vendetta and feeling against women, so you'll let your entire civilization be raped and populated by brown people for it? That's double-cucked.

>flag
Germany, always Germany.

Mustafa drink bleach, please.

It's not personal. It's the truth.

Do you think mostly swedish/German men wanted a mass third world refugee invasion? It was leftist women who vote pro refugee open borders because of muh feels.

>whiteknighting bitches that would never give me the time of the day
Nah, let them get raped by Mustafa. Deserves them right for entering a cage with those animals instead of being my loyal wife and bearer of my children.

Very related video:

>Swedish media cover up migrant sex attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

Plenty of numale men and older hippy men who thought it was a good idea too. But that's not my point. We still can't allow them to be raped and birth brown muslim babies, White women carry superior genetics and we shouldn't flush our civilization down the shitter for a vendetta.

>anti rape bracelet
What the hell were those people thinking?That muslimes are flies or something?

Tanned Germans strike again?

>Sad part is, I can't tell the difference between a muslim German or a self hating German online anymore.

This.
Eat shit, Germany.

Oh, and this is only the begining of the summer, the rape epidemy could reach historical rates.

>birth brown Muslim babies
Abortion is legal in Sweden isn't it? Nobody's having rape babies

You forget about child enslavement rings in UK and Finland at least, and I bet most countries hide shit like that.
Wherever you put muslimes between westerners, this shit gonna be happening.

>complaining about sauce and not about clickbait
Go back where ever you came from