How do you tell a schizophrenic from a prophet?

How do you tell a schizophrenic from a prophet?

Was Jesus a schizophrenic or the Son of God?

Call them a false prophet to start and wait on them to prove elsewise.

>Perform miracles, heal the sick, be king of the jews in the year 10 AD
>Some fin calls you a schizo on a mongolian bug collecting board 2006 years later

Guess he's really just a cuck on a stick

are there any prophets alive today? specifically two?

help us based jew

That was not the point at all.

The point was that if someone claimed something similar to what "Jesus" did way back in the day, they would be considered crazy, and that's all that would come of it.

it doesn't matter, prophets are only permitted to repeat the Laws given to Moses.

Deuteronomy 13

[a]If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

that's moses

>Moses
>Abraham
>All Kike retards

Well look at Mohammad, if I remember correctly he wanted to be an official prophet for the church, but they told him to fuck off, and that's he turned into such a dick.

Religion is a mental illness.

being alive is a mental illness

Where in the bible does it say that Jesus was just some dude who heard voices? It says that he performed miracles.

>How do you tell a schizophrenic from a prophet?
Prophets perform miracles and prove what they've done.

The question shouldn't be whether or not Jesus was some crazy guy who heard voices. The question should be how reliable are the eyewitness accounts of his miracles?

middle easterners always will, and still do respect schizophrenics.

when whites adopted christianity, it changed. that's why there are no new prophets after it comes to europe. because eurpeans don't fundamentally respect schizophrenics, because we are smart ienough to identify it as a disease. the MEers aren't smart enough, so they see it as mystical.

the structure of middle eastern christianity is fundamentally more similar to islam, where emphasis is put upon cult leaders and punishment systems to maintain war clans.

christianity in europe fundamentally reflects old euro pagan worship, with fertility celebrations (illegal in me christianity) celebration of life, wine, birth, seasons, etc. the emphasis is on decentralized moral codes, not clan warfare.

this is what happens when kids grow up without church, they turn into idiots without knowledge of hitsorical social systems. social systems education is literally 90% of bible study. (note I'm an atheist, raised christian, who thinks atheists tend to be idiots.)

Religion is a part of humanity. When it is suppressed, it comes out in different ways. Atheism has given rise to feminism, SJWs, Liberals, etc. I think you'd agree that these people dislike traditional religion and I'm sure you'd agree they are mentally ill.

right, cause the bible or quran doesnt say

and the answer can be found the writings of Maimonides, based on the rulings of the Talmud. dont have citation though, but its in Mishneh Torah.

I don't think it's possible for a fictional character to be insane. I think they can be written as being insane, but since the plot determines how they behave anyway I don't think that they really count as being insane, right?

>Implying that if someone started going around literally rezzing dead people and calling out jews on their evil ways we'd call him crazy

Maximum fedora tipping mate.

christian religion managed to take religious and moral preceps out of the control of other humans, which reduced many of the excesses of the pagan church, which manipulated people for war or enshrined leaders as gods.

christianity put a cap on that, and funneled cultural pursuits towards introspection and science.

atheist ends up being a defacto religion, they all become humanists. the difference though, is that the HMANIST controls what theyt hink is moral or not. humanists worship humans... even niggers. religion ends up back in the hands of wealthy elites, and nowthe daily show gets to tell youto kill white males because it's the moral thing to do.

This.

Authoritarianism and the human need to follow and obey something higher than them has existed for eternity.

it's not so much that people are slavishly obedient. they obey the guy that promises them gibs, status, or power.

we obey commanders because it means we get to rape the wives of our enemies. niggers obey obama because he's gonna kill the white man. soft idiots obey obama because they don't want to be seen as mean.

you can't command without some sort of controlling stake that you use to keep your slaves interested in the status quo.

status quos are upset by liberals because liberals eternally promise the new victm the ability to punish their enemies.

If schizophrenics are such master manipulators that they're able to con people into worshiping them and believing their crazy talk for thousands of years, why do schizophrenics wind up in mental hospitals instead of running society?

You'd think schizophrenia wouldn't be known as a debilitating mental illness that cripples a person's ability to function in society if was actually a super-power.

>when whites adopted christianity, it changed. that's why there are no new prophets after it comes to europe
t. user's asshole

If Europeans are immune to people claiming to be the voice of God explain Munster.

People believed in all kinds of shit back than. I was a kid people talked about prayer healing and such, if you denied you would be called a kuffar. Today no-one believes in prayer healing. Miracles were believed at the time.

middle easterners are so stupid and fucking barbaric it just took one rapist claiming god told him to kill everyeone to rally a bunch of camel fuckers and spread from spain to india. ONE schizo dude compelled that.

what did munster accomplish? nothing. because most europeans knew he was mentally ill.

the guy in the picture is moses,
and he lived decades before jesus christ

>missing the point of jesus this badly

It's only natural that sandniggers have an established religion changed, for the worse.

Because you and your people are heretics.

He was a faggot.

There are prophets today. You just don't see us on the news.

>Prophets perform miracles
But devils can do miracles too. Miracles are literally irrelevant.

you can't, their both the same, now we just know what we didn't then.