Where were you when this happened?

Where were you when this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S40V4KpStZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FYg2krLsPB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7th grade english class. They wheeled in one of the TV's and turned it to the news just in time for us to see the second plane hit.

Was in the 7th grade. Got out of school almost as soon as I got there cuz I threw up. I watched this all from my couch as a child, with a cup of apple juice and bowl of chicken soup. Was also wrapped in a blanket. I was on levels of comfy you normies only dream about, and I watched one of the most terrible acts ever commited upon America live.

I had just started grade 5. Teacher came into our class and said the WTC in New York was hit by a plane and she was kind of crying. Had no idea what the big deal was until I got home, all I did for the rest of that day was watch the news, even listened to a radio in my room after I was supposed to be in bed for the night.

Crazy to think this shit ever happened and how much it changed society afterwards. Going back and watching the live news feeds it's so astonishing to hear the different news anchors speak about what was happening, to hear them gasp and lose all words when the towers fall. It's so hard to imagine anything like this happening now, I think if it did everything would change in an instant again and people would want war and all this SJW shit in society would stop.

Everything just seemed much more innocent and better before 9/11. I didn't even know what the fuck terrorism was until this shit happened, and I'd wager most people under the age of middle school wouldn't either, where as now a 5 year old could tell you what it means.

Test-driving a Ford Taurus wagon for my young family.
Then I went to work.
Shitty day.

I was in hysterics.

at home, watching cartoons with my brother, my mother was on the phone upstairs with a friend of here when she came down and switched the channel to the news channel, my brother and I where first pissed, but then we saw the pictures

beside, we were in new york the week before

Was four years old.
My doggo had given birth to a litter of Puppers the night before so I was just chilling in the bathroom petting em and shit
Would occasionally walk out of room and see parents and older sisters crying and shit
Thought nothing of it, got some Capri sun and went back to puppers

On I-5 listening to Rush Limbaugh, on my way to fix a fridge.

Waiting for the bus to take me to school.
We managed to watch during the first few periods. Nobody knew what the fuck was happening but I was pretty excited to see something interesting happening for once on the news.
A few shitskins got mad at me and called me and a friend out after school for talking about Afghanistan getting bombed.

Yeah it was more innocent feeling. Everything just felt tainted after that day.

Hungover in my college apartment

>every post is "i was eating my porridge b4 going off to kindergarten?"

and then...
my fellow oldfag

Did you all watch the news while at your work? My dad told me when he got home that night they had it on and saw the live feeds of people jumping, I couldn't even imagine it back then.

It's so insane how this shit occurred, I heard that every single TV channel turned into a news feed, people go on about the Pulse Night Club or The Bataclan in France or any number of attacks we have these days but nothing yet has ever matched the scope and intensity of 9/11. To see channels going from their usual mundane morning bullshit to talk of all airspace above America being shut down, and the Pentagon being attacked and the White House evacuated all in the span of 1 hour, was really the biggest happening of modern history.

7th grade is not kindergarten you fuck.

I was one year old, so I don't remember anything

Sleeping in a baby carrier, I was on levels of comfy you anons can't even begin to imagine.

>Hungover in my college apartment

>drunk on a monday night
>college

how's that "some college" working out on your resume?

This desu

Dancing on a van. AMA

In gym class in probably 10th grade. I got in trouble later in the day for calling some lefty a communist faggot because he was happy about it.

>7th grade is not kindergarten you fuck.
it's half-way between kindergarten and being a man.
so you were fapping in sister's underpants then.
happy now?

7th grade Social Studies class. My best friend and I started saying terrorists did it before the second plane even hit. We were all sent home and my dad and I spent the rest of the day shooting Osama Bin Laden targets with my 22.

So what is it like for the people ITT who were really young and don't remember much of 9/11 or what it was like in North America before then? I wonder how you guys feel about it? Do you feel robbed out of a childhood of innocence, before all this terrorism bullshit kicked into overdrive and now we're having a new attack every 3 months?

On a plane to America.

Hueboons thought I was I kill.

Underage b&

Just started 8th grade science. I walled into the class and the TV was on. We were told to sit and watch TV and we're like fuck yeah. About 2 minutes later I watched a second plane fly into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=S40V4KpStZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FYg2krLsPB8

Just makes me hate shit skins even more desu

Puppy fag from earlier here
Tee bee h mang, I don't feel robbed or anything cause this is the only world I have known. Never experienced the time period everyone seems to jerk off over. Now if I had been born like 89-94 like my sisters yeah I'd probably feel pissed off. They went from generally happy times n shiet to oh cool another derka derk killed some fags that sucks

Osama didn't do it though

I was suppose to take a history test, but it got cancelled so we could see the news. I've always felt guilty because I didn't study for the test the night before and prayed that I wouldn't have to take the test. Then the next morning it happened.

Pretty good man! I was in a band so it was par for the course! How's your life going user?

1st grade

didnt go to school that day

Sophomore year, sleeping in class. Didn't care back then. Was a huge liberal. Couldn't give less of a fuck about our country or anything other than muh income inequality (I sympathized with Occupy)

Recently some friends of mine died in Orlando. I'd become much more libertarian over the years but now I'm of the opinion that Sup Forums was right

I just arrived from the Philippines a month earlier and I was worried for my aunt and uncle in New York. Fortunately, they were alive and well. I was watching the news in my grandparents' house after coming home from school.

I was 12 years old shooting targets of the guy they said orchestrated it.

Sitting in the lunch room in primary school and thinking the headmistress was talking about Tower Bridge in London when she said "twin towers".

I was just leaving the German disco with you're mom.

I was in 10th grade basic electronics class.

Celebrating

Playing Diablo 2 with a bunch of britbongs. When shit hit the fan we made hardcore characters named "WTC1, CapitolHill" etc. and ripped them at level 1, so we had a chatroom full of ghost characters. Fucking edgelords. Regretted it shortly after when the towers collapsed.

I was a pretty terrible 14 year old.

You monster.

No sisters. Your mom though....mmmmm

>over the years but now I'm of the opinion that Sup Forums was right

Whether you want to admit or not, Sup Forums was always right. The font of truth is at all times open to you. You need only access it.

Do you not know we have IDs on this board you stupid fucking samefag? Or are you so inbred and retarded you forgot that you were replying to yourself? What a fucking embarrassment.

I was in a college class. In the middle of the lesson some kid ran into the classroom saying that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. There was a TV in the classroom, so the instructor turned it on. We all watched as the second plane hit live on CNN a few minutes later. Some black kid in the back said, "Yo, this is war, son. I bet it's them Arabs." The instructor responded, "Tyrone, I think it's important to not jump to conclusions."

Anyway, we got let out early.

Asleep.

I had the worst nightmare I've ever had. It was all black, people were screaming. Smoke and heat everywhere.

I woke up really suddenly and found myself sitting bolt upright sweating like a fiend.

Got up, had shower, got in car to drive to class, turned on radio, rest is history.

Later I realised that if when I did the math the dream happened about the same time as one of the planes hit.

Still creeps me out to this day.

mfw

Freshman year of high school in my pre-algebra class what for people who weren't no good at math. The principal announced that a plane had flown into the WTC, but the coach who was teaching the class just kept right on teaching after that. It was only in the next period during U.S. History that we watched the news as the event happened.

wew lad if true

Home, playing with cars on my car city mat.
Walked in on my mom crying and my dad on the phone. was like.
>Cool action movie.
>user that isn't a movie, people are dead
>Too young to understand, started laughing and clapping when more explosions happened.
>Got sent to bed early.

Literally ruined my day.

Pretty much this for me too. The next day it felt like everything changed, all the adults were scared. Now we're here importing "them" en masse and our leaders think it's a great idea. smdh

America takes a strong kick in the nuts.
Aussie feels it in his dreams.
It checks out.

Goddamnit, I said Aussie.
Didn't realize you were Kiwi.
My apologies.

playing with blocks

My homie.
What kind of blocks though?

Junior in high school. The school made us stop watching about an hour in.

I just don't understand why people are so quick to forget what happened and then go on to excuse all the attacks that are still happening. For so many years after 9/11 people were in a fervor about terrorism and defending the American way of life, now it seems like everyone has rolled over and are content with taking it up the ass from these people who are trying to ruin the world and destroy any fragment of peace that may exist. Wish this shit never happened and the world kept on going like it was, so fucking sick of all this terrorism bullshit and people defending muslims.

Shooting hoops

it never gets old seeing you cunts mess our flags up.

What was it like for the people who were watching it happen in class, especially the younger grades? How did your teacher react? Did you see any footage of people jumping, how about when the towers fell, how did people in your class react? What did you think?

I died in the plane

Seeing peter Jennings all disheveled reporting on this really sticks out in my mind. Never saw a news person looking bad but you could seriously tell it was weighing on him.

I was in year 10 at secondary school but did not know anything about it until i got home and my dad had the news on and then i saw.

I was in the plane and I dieded

Good goy, blame the sand dwellers for taking down boeings with box cutters and satellite phones from a cave somewhere. Zinists had nothing to gain from this. The holocaust was real and the Talmud doesnt say anything bad about Non Jews being Inferior.

I acknowledged my error.
Sue me.

I was at home, being platinum mad because they interrupted afternoon cartoons to show it live (I was 7 years old,I had no idea what was happening)

Sat in work wondering why the transatlantic fibre had just shit a brick.

ive always been redpilled on muslim my dad was in desert storm when i was young and i remember the wtc bombing in 93 then 911

i wish it would end

I was 10-years-old and on a school field trip for the week, so I had zero media exposure to it. I found out when a teacher gathered the class in a group and told us, and being 10, I had no idea what the WTC was and didn't understand the scale or significance of what had happened.

What I remember most is that I had lost a glove and noticed that the teacher who told us was wearing it -- just wearing a single child-sized black glove as he told us about 9/11. I felt too self-conscious to ask for it back.

9/11 robbed me of that fucking glove.

iktf all too well bro

How do you think everone would react if it had happened in 2016

Like I said, they made us stop watching before the Towers started falling and people started jumping so the gravity of it never really hit home, but it was pretty surreal here in sheltered, desensitized suburbia. Like watching a movie. Most of the students who didn't have relatives in NYC were just glad to be skipping school-work. Teachers were talking with the teachers pets speculating who was responsible (they pretty much got it right, guessing it was Gulf War terrorists) and speculating whether or not it would collapse (general consensus was "no, it couldn't").

I get why they turned all the TVs off (there were a good chunk of students here in South Florida that have relatives in NYC, a size-able handful even lost some in 9-11, and for them it was very upsetting), but the rumors, disinformation, and lack of information neither let anyone calm down nor let people, who were by all means old enough to, take in what was really happening. I'm sure they would have just let everyone go home if they didn't want to be liable for 1.5k juveniles roaming the streets with no supervision/

there would be way more video of it and livestreams of people in the building

it would feel alot more personal and people would probably want to remove kebab permanently

You'd have Barack Oogabooga on live tv shedding those fake ass Oogabooga tears, apologizing and blaming Americans

Sjw's would say they were oppressed so that's why they acted out.

YOU FUCK

We'd have tons more awesome footage, that's for sure.

Senior year in high school English class. Chad gym teacher comes in and hands paper to my teacher. I am sitting up front and can make out the top which says DO NOT READ TO STUDENTS. My English teacher glances at it, puts it down and continues teaching. After class when I heard what happened I left school and went home to see if my dad was in the city working ( NJ here ) . He was home. I got in trouble for leaving school. I remember going bowling or going to the movies later that day. Both places were empty and so was my heart. I will never forget.

Hillary would immediately tweet this out.

In school. Got told about it when I got home. Was pretty shocking.

>he literally caused 9/11
This happened to me once actually. I hadn't studied for my biology test so I prayed that something would happen so I wouldn't need to take it that day, and a tornado went through our town, knocking out the power for the entire school. The school generator exploded and caused some fires. I don't know if anyone was hurt. Needless to say I'm more careful what I wish for now.

Think i just came off a ferry from shetland

and was heading back to my house when i heard

and just got home and with my brand new sky digital installed so i put my feet up and had a beer watched them tower fall a few times then went out and walked my dog.

at home, watching it from the comfort of my couch.

>living in AZ
>From Long Island
>Driving to work
>hear the first plane hit on the radio
>though it was a joke
>get to work
>no joke
>try to call home using cell
>line's dead
>try using land line
>lines dead
>totally freaking out
>girl I work with says she got through
>call home on her phone
>douche bag supervisor says I can;t use a cell phone at work
>tell him to get out of my face or I will fuck him up badly
>get in touch with mom

Never got in trouble or called into HR. I think HR was like, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Masturbating.

I was a pretty self aware kid back in the day. I remember the Columbine Shooting, and how I thought that something was really messed up with society. But anyway, onto the story.
>In 8th grade
>Wake up to parents watching the news with their jaws on the floor
>Asked "who did this?" Their response was, "terrorists."
>Remember watching the 1st tower fall, and hoping the 2nd would as well because "people need to wake the fuck up and we need to take action against these Muslim assholes."
>Went to school late, it was all anyone was talking about. Tears everywhere.
>My 2 best friends and I vowed to join the military in order to get revenge.
I was a pretty based 8th Grader. But then,
>Government betrays the people of the USA and goes to war with the wrong country
>Wastes American lives to destabilize the middle east and allow for the growth of terrorists organizations.
>one of my buddies actually did join the Marines, came back with PTSD, he was shelled for 6 months straight. The position could have easily been assaulted and taken out, but bureaucracy limited the movement of his unit (at least, that's what he says).
>It's current year and all American society cares about is humiliating white males, and promoting gibs-me-dats, trans faggots, and actual faggots.
Well chaps, we failed.

BUMP

I skipped school in down town Pittsburgh. Watching live on tv that day calling my mother to get home only to find out that the other plane that crashed down in Ohio flew over Pittsburgh capital where my mother worked at the time

>was at a coffee shop when it happened
>age of nokia 3310
>came home
>turn on TV
>huh is that the new Die Hard movie or something?
>huh why would Die Hard be wrapped in channels usual "extra breaking news" format ?
>that is not Die Hard at all
>holy shit its happening

Eating a bowl of Cheerios in my apartment, getting ready for work. Had to walk there because my stupid Jeep was in the shop. Man, fuck that car.

Coming home from school. Sounded pretty bad but the news report on the radio was all slowtalk that explained pretty much nothing.

Followed the developments on the TV thinking it was just as the narrative asked me to assume.

Imagine being there that day, it must have seemed like literal Hell on Earth, all the fire and smoke and screaming, sirens wailing and explosions, people dropping from the sky

The firefighters and cops who had to go in there have the biggest balls around

yep thats me
you're probably wondering how i got here

In Kindergarten

I was 5 when it happened

Working at Steak n Shake. This old guy that came in every day said that on his way over the radio said that a plane hit a tower in New York so I turned on the TV. What a day.

I was home. Probably eating because I was a fatass kid.

Workers were working on my house's AC and they started chimping out over some plane accident in burguerland. We shrugged it off as some false flag you burguers like to make.

Turns out we were right after all...

Watched it on tv whilst mending some lights in a rec room on an army base in England.

Shit kicked off, alert status went up and my joy in watching some shit hot and hilarious tv gold was tempered by the extra time it took me to leave the base and the inconvenience of the new and long-lasting threat status. Not being able to park my van next to a building in case some arab had put a bomb under it was very inconvenient. As a result I'd say I suffered as much as any New Yorker.

I was in second grade. They didnt tell us anyhting, my mom didn't let me watch TV, I literally had no idea what even happened

Yeah I'm still pissed about it