Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY
youtube.com/watch?v=SFLHXlEZcUc
youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo090s1y9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=cq_fBT22x2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the sound when u get rekt

Every single graph he showed made blacks inferior, really makes you think.

>black people are better at violence, going to prison, spreading aids and rap

Wow, but asians are superior.

Even Sup Forums agrees that Asians have a higher IQ score then whites. What's his point?

>Onision Rekts Sup Forums

Or rather, onison vomits and endless vomit of words.

>is shown proof that Black people are more likely to be in prison
IT'S JUST RACISM

>is shown proof that whites fail in certain field
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STUPID FUCKING SHITTY WHITE PEOPLE

"Jerome!!! o Jerommee!!!! PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE PLEASE!!!! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT IT!!!"

>I'm attracted to this one black lady, that makes me not racist.

>I strongly believe Barack Obama would completely decimate most any racists he ever took on in debate

youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY

How exactly did he rekt Sup Forums?

He's showing factual evidence that backs this board up.

Also:

>Its not my opinion, it's this graph

Yes, because opinions are more important than facts.

At autism tests.

Not only this. This board actually posted those infographs here.

he destryed the argument that blacks go more to jail because they're black!!
the system is rigged

Going to need sauce on OPs picture. Sauce on the original image?

Onision is such a desperate faggot. He can't wreck anyone.

On average, slightly...but even that's debatable. A lot of non-whites are counted as white in the US census, which brings the total average down. White and Ashkenazi Jewish population are much more likely to produce people of genius level intelligence than Asians. China PR's alleged IQ average is not accurate as they only test those in major metropolitan cities.
I fucking hate this unhealthy looking, pasty white, perma edgy teenager degenerate. He's just as cringy as he was when he started. If he such a problem with white males and thinks of them as "inferior beings", then why doesn't he contribute to their destruction by offing himself. Wait, that would benefit us. Nvm.

I'D LIKE TO SEE THE PUSSY PLEASE

Bump for original picture

I can say similar things about the asians.
Maybe shit-tier asians get the IQ level down in statistics, m8.

I don't have souce, sorry.

Isn't this the faggot that got cucked into oblivion by his ex?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFLHXlEZcUc

Onision is a mentally unstable, psychopathic, bisexual faggot.

>Isn't this the faggot that got cucked into oblivion by his ex?

Yes.

story?

>tfw yellow race and every whiteboi knows you're smarter than them
Thanks guys!

Because he's not responding to US, hes responding to a strawman he built all by himself.

White supremacy is a strawman.

right. in the us, not in western or central europe where there are more non race mixed whites.

Hispanics are considered white and there is no difference between mestizos and spaniards. They are clearly different races unless you count Native Americans as white. Asians have less std dev so that's not true. There are less dumb and smart Asians.

Hispanic is not a race.

Google beautiful woman and whatever shows up is the truth and how dare you say otherwise! Fuck your preferences!
He made some good "arguments" about IQ, but everything else was literal shit. China kind of went irrelevant in the sphere of brilliance a while ago, it literally was whites that were the innovators.

"Blacks commit more crime, but it's so little that who cares! Crime isn't even committed that often, what are you complaining about!"
We need to stop women from getting raped right now, 2 in 1 women are getting raped on college campuses (when the percentage is actually logical and much lower, now you care).
Come on, Moortugal. You're better than this, I think.

Really?
You really think I'm defending Onision?

You are literally a tripfag buddy. It says right there, "Onision Rekts Sup Forums". Why else would you write that? Are you literally admitting to pretending to being retarded?

>then

leaf education.

>arguing with alberto barbosa

This video was fair tbqh.
I realize he made this video purely with the intention to belittle white people, but he didn't do a very good job and he ended up proving a lot of our points in the process.
Possibly the least bad video Onision has ever made.

The only reason I'm still on this thread is I'm waiting for someone to post the god damn fucking source for OP's image.

bump

You are over sensitive.

anyone else notice youtube is becoming more redpilled even for normies look at fucking leafy now

he mocked the nazi girl.

>look at fucking leafy now
What about him?

My favourite manga, not even unironically. It was a good read, not sure why fags watch little girls prance around in anime or whatever.

Give me original source of the picture pls

>white women are superior

He isn;t wrong.

He's been attacking feminist promoters of white genocide in the last couple of weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU

I don't have it, sorry.

Yeah, I know, but he still argues like a fag.

Original

What's this guys sexuality ..?.

Disgusting

And? I'm not saying he's good, I'm just surprised there's so much fucking redpills invading bluepilled youtubers

Who gives a shit about that emo shite.

Watching any of the shit Onision uploads to youtube decreases IQ, just let this thread die.

I swear based onion man is just pretending to be a lefty. Look at all his videos that are far left then compare them to his videos of just trolling people in general. He's using Asians as a cover to show the inferiority of blacks clearly.

Also is op pic his ex wife?

Hetero, but he's also not sure if he is bi, I think.

He's dangerous, mate, he has a lot of subscribers and views.

Call him racist for showing graphs that say blacks have low IQs

Asians lack the HIGH T to handle a thiccc grill and take risks
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo090s1y9TE

true enough East Asians are smarter than us, and blacks are superior athletes than us
but we have the perfect combo of traits
that has pushed our civilization and the world forward

>Also is op pic his ex wife?
Ahah, no.

Do you know what creativity is?

No?

Read up on it.

Onision is a self made character by a PTSD affect war veteran. He identifies as a feminazi -no not a feminist: a fucking feminazi. He's apparently super vegan and he always attacks Sup Forums related shit. He's also the punching bag of youtube, he has to be a troll at this point.

What is the shit where the video skips every few seconds? Wtf?

It's called jumpcutting because they cant go 5 seconds without fucking up in their speaking

Absolutely. No one can be that retarded on accident

Does he talk so deadpan on purpose to sound like an even bigger cunt?

HE is a idiot that attracts other vapid idiots. There isn't even enough substance in his shit show to even debunk.

The best course of action is to ignore, ignore him. This fucker craves attention, he is a narcissist.

Yas partna oma me an american yeha look at de why I speak may engalish

B-but he's dangerous.

About the comment section:
"ruby anahi Há 14 minutos
Asians aren't smart because they're Asian.
All of these race claims have almost nothing to do with ethnicity. It all has to do with the environment they're raised in, their culture, what is expected of them, their access to healthcare and education, their economic status and their physical condition. Not what color their skin is or how big their noses are or because they've got Chinese eyes...

Great video. But don't get stuff from Google lol.... it really affects its credibility."

Sup Forums BTFO

No. He is a fucking fruity clown with zero political relevance, unable to affect any change. The people that watch his videos are there to hear their own asinine opinions regurgitated and echoed.

Just like right-wing youtubers, you know.

> asians are smarter
Only chinese and japanese and only in pure math. And only because they are ultra-racists and killed off all not-so-intelligent tribes, who occupied their lands. Whites rarely do that, because whites have higher level of social intelligence, higher level of empathy and compassion. This is why kikes use this against us, making tons of empathizing narratives about how we need to cuck ourselves and die, so they could snitch our wealth.

So when it`s about talking and writing - all asians suck.

Social intelligence is not their strong point. Humanities n sheeit.

No wonder. Their lower classes for centuries where castrated in childhood if parents wanted their child to be educated. And asian officials spoke different language with the peasants, so peasants wont know too much.

If we talk asians in general - they are pretty much retarded.

> sports
Blacks suck at anything, but running, and running is a trait of Ethiopians-only. The ones, who where ruled by the last descendant of Herbew king Solomon. Before jews (who are not related to Herbews in any historical, cultural or genetical way) killed him.
The fact is, that running-sports are overrepresented in media. Even at running sports like NFL@USA there is 30% part of white players. Even despite the fact, that whites can pursue a career in less-competitive things, where trauma wont break their career.
Asians suck even at their own karate. Which is kind of sad.

> beauty
Non-whites are ugly. Sure after heavy surgery, podium models, actresses and singers can be called beautiful. Because they where made into white forms and colors. This is not up to discussion - dr. Clark (who was black) have done reproducible experiments. The whiter human is - the more beautiful it is.
So if you like tanning, know, that it will give you cancer and make you ugly. Sure some sun for vitamin D is good, but by cosmetic tanning is the damaging meme. Retarded ad for tanning salons.

Didn`t bother to watch further.

literally not a single argument

Japan has some really neat animu and mangu stories. Better than whant whites could writte and draw.

You're a faggot

He's gay for andy beirsack or how ever it's spelled.

*andy biersack

>all my sources are google images
w e w
e
w

Rare flag.

U N C O M M O N A T B E S T

Either way, I agree with him on that and want them both to ram me at the same time. Mmmmm.

IDK, cancelled Konstanine TV-series seemed ultimately perfect to me (in TV-series sense) and it`s written according to Hellblazer comic series.

Japs can do it infantile like naruto, or autistic like SE Lain, or guro like gantz.
Their only one good movie genre is spaghetti-western adaptation and it died out, when the genre died out in USA. So I guess they just buyed scenarios in hollywood and adapted it to samurai swords instead of revolvers.

GitS started somewhat interesting (also with pro-lesbian memes and pro-big-brother memes, so I assume this was not solo-work), but now it turned autism.

Akira - guro+autism.

Hellsing - pure guro.

Akutagava Runoske - guro+autism.

Other modern creations are for infants or just shit and is not worth mentioning.

As for their traditional content - Sun Tzhu: Art of War is good. But nothing else worthy is there.

Confucianism - is the teaching according to which they castrated educated peasants and created different language for elite, ultimately failing to anglo opium trade later.
Worth studying as a special case of a failed state, to not fail in survivor bias after you`ve studied the ways of anglo.

youtube.com/watch?v=cq_fBT22x2k
>DEGENERATE
This nigger uploaded this the same fucking day. He's fucking 30 with a wife and child.

HIT DISLIKE
>HIT DISLIKE
HIT DISLIKE
>HIT DISLIKE
HIT DISLIKE
>HIT DISLIKE

the jumpcut meme for retards who think it looks professional

> hurr durr din du nuffin
> something about poe`s law
> derp
Cant watch it for more, than 5 seconds.

I don't even have youtube account.

Well at least he is not perma alone like me lel

You need just start to lie to girls, that you are popular. Niggers do it all the time.

Skip it to 2mins. Cucknison gets asked where his vibrator is by that girl who is basically FUCKING HIS WIFE in the next room. lel this dudes wife is using him to his face and hes just letting it happen like hes actually getting something out of it. hes literally retarded

you wouldnt what he married into these days. i wouldnt accept pussy from either one of those girls.

>Talks shit about anime avatars
>Has an anime poster in the background
Why do people watch this guy

CLEANSE
PURGE
KILL!!!

Did you guys watch the whole?

Towards the end he actually does shit on Black people
99% of SJW's will never ever point out those crime statistics so bluntly

all he watches is FMA and Death Note too. the dude is absolutely trapped in the past. nothing he likes or is into is ever remotely relevant. even his teen fans have more relevant tastes in things than this guy. look up his earlier videos as an example he doesnt mentally age. like he physically gets older, but his mind is just "stuck". hes 30 but he has the mind of a 15 year old at best

whole video*

I'm like 50% certain this may be a girl I was friends with in high school

Remember that Onision already has a son, /pol.

>that no one has ever seen even once
fatheroftheyear.nope

If by creativity you mean cucktivity

How can be creativity measured?