Wonder Woman had its first test screening

The first test screening for DC’s Wonder Woman happened over the weekend, and it seems there’s some positive buzz in the online stratosphere.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/20/wonder-woman-had-its-first-test-screening-and-the-verdict-is-6461665/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrDotRivers/status/833157680638291970
screenrant.com/fantastic-four-reboot-early-reviews-twitter-preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was the test screening made up of only people who have liked over a hundred of joss whedon's tweets?

It's gonna be a steaming pile of shit, some test screening faggots aren't gonna sway me. I remember Suicide Squad got some positive buzz from test screeners and that movie was a fucking mess.

It's a superhero movie

Of course it's shit

Suicide Squad was good though

True.
Did you watch the theatrical cut or the extended cut? The theatrical cut was a total mess. The editing felt like a trailer and I mean that in a very bad way.

It was actually after the test screenings that the movie got re-edited and reshoots were done. Maybe the movie they saw was good.

After this movie gets it's full release it will be fun to see which group is more powerful. The anti-DC people or the pro-strong womyn people.

Hasn't every DCEU movie had "positive buzz" leading up to it's release? We are literally seeing the exact same pattern go down here.

People praised BvS, and SS got loads of "fun" buzz right before their release and both turned out to be utter shit. This? Last few twitter reactions were "Its the same tone as the others" and "Its not terrible" so yeah this thing is confirmed garbage. Watch the animated Wonder Woman movie instead

>he wasn't ready for Punk Rock Aesthetic

That's a load of bullshit and you know it. Suicide Squad's horrible editing wasn't "punk rock", it was a bunch of scared corporate execs trying to make the film match the tone of the trailer since the trailer was widely liked.

>This means NOTHING but spoke to someone who saw Wonder Woman and said they were blown away by the movie and it is the best movie of the DCEU

60% confirmed!!

It's all good until the reviews start getting embargoed

Hes baiting you user

tell me, in what way was suicide squad "good"

Were there quips?

>I wasn't at Wonder Woman's test screening but I ...
>this means NOTHING but spoke to someone who saw...
>I heard from a friend who saw...
I know they are under embargo desu, but they should've picked better twats.

twitter.com/MrDotRivers/status/833157680638291970

Either way, I wouldn't trust them at all. Even f4ntastic got positive buzz.

screenrant.com/fantastic-four-reboot-early-reviews-twitter-preview/

Zack looks tired.

She looks like a downy

>Hasn't every DCEU movie had "positive buzz" leading up to it's release?
Pretty much.

I remember the "standing ovation" thing being a big test screening meme for a while.

is this the type of screening where its family/friends of people who worked on it?

nigga got the JUST hair on his face

>he doesnt like Pop Art Sensibility

I'm starting to feel bad. It's not entirely his fault the dceu sucks

Now you're just fucking with me.

Hey I didnt know they were remaking Jason and the Argonauts!

It kinda is. Man of Steel and Batman v Superman are 100% his fault. Him fucking up those two movies are the reason WB is panicking. Now WB micromanage everything and shit all over the director's vision and it's all because Snyder fucked up twice in a row.

But wb is in charge. They could've take his movie away and change some scenes

Snyder sucks, but he means well and does his best.

WB should have taken the hint from the fact that he hasn't made a good movie since Dawn of the Dead and hired someone else to handle the DCEU.

60% would be a fucking miracle for DC

It definitely wasn't good but it was full of wasted potential.

I dont have to explain myself to you faggot

probably not a lot since this was made during the transition to dark and serious to quips.

Its a collective fuckup spawned from nepotism and greed. You have to understand, simply firing Snyder isnt that easy. Doing so would have been a sign of weakness and a breach of his contract. They really thought people would just show up given the IPs at their disposal and could do no wrong. So now instead of starting over like any sane investor would do, theyre plowing on through trying to validate their shitty decisions

>that is a skeleton to ameriblobs

it was bad desu

man of steel is 55% so 5% above that!

She's hardly the appropriate physique for Wonder Woman user. Wondy lifts bro

Goddamn. It's a world of difference.

I thought MoS was decent, it's positives outweighed the negatives. It also had some of the best action scenes in a cape shot flick.

Shut the fuck up.

kek didn't they say this of bvs and then squad?

>it was better than Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight!

How about you eat a dick and fuck off back to Sup Forums to make a DCEU safe space thread? You'll get the same response there.

I remember those claims for BvS.
>standing ovation
>the next dark knight
Would appreciate if someone post caps or link to the archive. That night was hell.

WB was the reason Snyder was forced to cram so much into the movie in the first place. There's no way it wasn't WB executives responsible for the JL trailers. They were also the ones who refused to make the Ultimate edition the theatrical cut.

Not an argument.

It was a mess.

>Fire cholo drawing words and shit in air with fire
>Cara "can't act for shit" Delevingne as a villain.
>Hot topic joker.
>so cool and hip quirky visuals with neon purple and green

>Deadshot, shoot that women right now.
>She ain't did shit to me.

This is word by word like this in the movie.
None of his victims did any bad to him personally lmao. He is ruthless hitman who kills strangers for money, but refuses to kill the neurotic bitch he just met few hours ago.

looks like shit desu

I hope the actress learned to speak english

>people who have liked over a hundred of joss whedon's tweets

If anything they'd be bias against it.

>superhero movie about a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN
Joss fans would love it. They'll blindly eat up anything that's vaguely feminist.

user, you know she didn't. Her English is going to be just as terrible as it was in Batman v Superman.

It's inconceivable to me that it'll be a "great" summer blockbuster when it's starring such a mediocre actress. At best the script will be solid, the action will be good, and Chris Pine will be allowed to steal the limelight. I can't see it being anything more that 'OK' at best.

t. DC shill

Most reactions are indeed "it's fine, Chris Pine steals the show, Gadot is mediocre/serviceable"

But this is the state of the DCEU. A 6/10 flick is the greatest victory.

Me in the right

>it seems there’s some positive buzz in the online stratosphere.
It's gonna be terrible isn't it

WB is doing everything to make people hear they held test screenings and that people "liked" it

Feminism will push it past that.

>Male character is the actual hero
>That YASSS QUEEN moment in the trailer when he says "I can't let you do this" he's trying to stop her from killing the wrong guy so he's the voice of reason

hahaha

>it's seems there's some
That's the keyword, they're saying "some" not "many"

1 day before the SS embargo was lifted there were people saying it was amazing

I will never fall for shills ever again!

>I will never fall for shills ever again!

t. shill

increases my interest by 40%

Reminder that BvS was met with positive tweets after its first premiere

>"Oh boy the people from the #BVSPremiere who said #BatmanVSuperman had an emotional, gut wrenching cliffhanger ending weren't kidding.. WOW."
Is this guy for real?