Does having a good body matter if you have shit tier facial aesthetics?

Does having a good body matter if you have shit tier facial aesthetics?

Nah, unless you're British.

Of course. You can always put a bag over your head.

Grow a beard, problem solved.

having a good body is better than having a shit body regardless of your face

that guy has a better chance of getting laid in that state than if he was chubby or skinnyfat

He would look fine without the Harry Potter glasses

also he'd be a Chad with a better haircut and contacts

If your facial structure does not look like this you'll forever struggle to pick up hotties

A buzzcut, a slight tan and contacts would get him laid 24/7 with that body.

Yes. This guy could do more work.
First stand up straight.
Shave the back of your neck
Get rid of those dorky glasses
Change that hair
Get rid of the acne.

>cowgirl tattoo
Makes sense

He would look ok if he just did something about his hair and got new glasses

Literally just lose the glasses and get a better haircut. Problem solved.

Swiss are ugly

Doesn't hurt

His hair and glasses combined make him look like a dork, especially with that body aesthetic. All he has to do is shave his hair and get contacts.

A haircut and contacts would do wonders for him

>LE FUCKING "IF U DON'T HAVE A RUGGED FACIAL STRUCTURE U WON'T PICK UP WOMEN" EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Not really, it's quite the opposite. You can slay pussy if you're a chubby guy with a nice face.

But no one will even approach you if you look like that.

but that guy has pretty masculine face if he didn't wear that kind of glasses

This is assuming you're all basement dwelling unemployed manchildren. Everybody realized that as long as you're at least average looking, not a manlet, and have an upper-middle class job looks don't actually matter

Nope.

go post on fit you fag

That guy doesn't have shit facial aesthetics tho, just shit glasses and a bad haircut

Yes. Better than having a shit face and shit body. Improve what you can. Looks matter less for men. Abs and money matter more.

He's about a 6/10. If he just got contacts, got a nice hair cut, and maybe grew a light beard, he would be a 9/10 easy.

Simply untrue. I am a pretty boy, and I've had to beat girls off of me with a stick since middle school.

You all mention the hair. What is a hair style that is not autistic that also isn't try hard?

Hitler Youth

Being in great shape, healthy, and ugly is better than being disgusting, fat, unhealthy, and ugly.

I'm a kissless virgin at 21.

Your basic frat combover

Lookin good dan

Side part all day every day.

mannn your body is sexy! any gay bottom would take you, if that makes u feel any better.

It's pretty easy to fix, especially as a glasses wearer. Get stylish glasses and a good haircut. Maybe grow a beard and keep it trimmed neatly.

Eyebrows! If they're overly thick go get them done somewhere. Smile more.

oooh you're actually pretty damn sexy here!!! are u socially awkward or something?

G
Y
N
E

I can't grow a beard, permababy face.

Why am I still a virgin?

OP you are hideous

lose the glasses, keep some stubble, and relax your face.

Do you socialize? Play a sport? Part of any clubs?

Have you ever propositioned a woman straight up?

Weak jawline detected.

> i_hurt_myself_today.jpg

I used to be fat.

Fell for the fit meme and no I can't even get any interest from a girl yet people around me can without even trying.

I've thought about killing myself recently ngl... it's just so depressing to be a virgin still at 21!

rare siting

ur soooo cute! any gay would take u!!

that guy does not have shit tier facial aesthetics
If he got rid of the glasses (or get better ones) and got a good haircut he'd look pretty ok

This

Also those glasses are fucking horrendous.

>Visible Abs in the right light senpai

well if he lost the glasses and grew the bird he would get insta 2+ points

As per expectations

Hitler Youth or really just about any undercut

r8 me

Change your fucking beiber haircut.
Stop slouching- hold your head high and at least act like a man.
Carry yourself like you're someone and people will believe it.

No.
It just comes off as overcompensation.

Like the manlets that drive around in lifted pick-up trucks.

I just get the feeling that girls think I'm gay - do I even look gay in all seriousness?

I know I have a baby face and I'm definitely not the tallest (5"8) but I just don't see why I'm still a kissless virgin at 21.

Get a haircut

His was be before I got fit you fucking dumbass

All that dude has to do is ditch the glasses and get an edgy hair cut, and he'll bump himself up at least 3 points

pizza is that you?
only r9k bros will get this..... kid.....
because you're autistic like all of us
tell your boyfriend hi

glasses ruins faces

also tattoos ruin bodies, but less important

Yes was shot down instantly "not my type" she said

Pretty gay

wtf?? ur suuuper hot... i'm 99% sure it's your personality, not ur body/face that's behind ur virginity.

no idea who pizza is

Of course it does. If this board weren't so puritanical with noodity i'd pull you aside irl for an experiment if you all had so desired to participate

You're a cutie, user. You gotta stop focusing on girls though. Be your own man. Play soccer, or take up rock climbing.

You're probably autistic because there's nothing wrong with your looks.

Girls like skinny guys. All people like them subconsciously but youre doing a great job. She is the one who has us cut the dick off for muh circumcision so fuck em

ur qt then
pizza is love

if you can help it dont touch any of the spots that appear on your face, act like they are not there

wash with hands you face daily in shower. if after 2-3 month no improvement then use extra products if feel like so, i never used any so i dont know much of them, i suffered my fate all the same anyway

That guy would look fine if he got a man's haircut instead of a little boy's, and ditched the glasses for contacts.
His chin looks a little weak, so a conservatively-grown beard wouldn't hurt.

kek dude i took that picture right after shaving my beard
i dont have zit problems normaly since i use goats milk soap
thanks anway famm :)

What the fuck is this, /r9k/? We're here to talk about niggers and muslims not fitness and jawlines.

I am 5'5" (every woman's worst nightmare) and do pretty well for myself. Not many gfs but I've sexed plenty of women. It can be very frustrating; if you arent a physical specimen, you must give off an air of not caring about it, being above it and most importantly being comfortable in your own skin.

>tfw ugly
>tfw rosacea on top

Im Hispanic and im better looking then all you fucks in this thread.

Eah but are you are girl saying this?

>rosacea
seki?

That guy has a masculine face.

All spics are hideous
Keep lying pedro

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Congratulations, you look better than 3 people

He will probably go from a to 7 or 8 when he takes of his shirt in front of a girl.

you'll be disappointed when it finally happens, unless you meet the rare girl that is worth caring about

If you want to meet that girl, which I'm assuming you do, you need to forgo seeking her out and focus on self improvement.

Make yourself into a man worth having first, and finding her will be much easier.

You even have to ask? It's called being a butterface. Butterfaces have no monetary value, or any value of any kind.

Damn dude, it was obviously satirical, why the fuck are you getting mad? Shit jawline?

how unfortunate

kek more like a 4 to an 8

How much self improvement do I need to do though? I'm in the gym constantly my body looks the best it ever has but not girl will even look at me.

Add me on Facebook I you want: alexbarlyy

There's nothing wrong with your looks.

Just work on your social skills by interacting with people, sorting out what your negative quirks/anxieties/negative perceptions are and see what you can do to raise your social profile and acceptance by your peers.

No, if you are not A+ in every category clearly you shouldnt even bother with any of them.

21 isn't that old. It'll happen.

No, having a good body doesn't matter if you're a social retard.

If you can't make a woman laugh, or get interested in you through conversation, it doesn't matter if you look like Arnold.

Dont be mad when i take your gf away from you fags and put a baby inside them.

Bruv. Share a crumpet with me.

people like this really interest me, they seem like they'd get into interesting situations because of the disconnect between their physical and facial characteristics
like "hey chad why'd you invite nerdy mcnerdo to the beach party with us" "oh he's a good gym buddy of mine" then he takes off his shirt and everyone stares at him

kek now your a confirmed manlet