Oscar voters aren't swayed by good look-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acMgZWidqKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she sat on your face, would you still not vote for her?

aaaaaayyyyyyy lmao

I love her

I wanna ______ that froggy.

i don't think Emma being ugly has anything to do with why she won't win the Oscar, user.

Is this what love feels like?

>no tits
>barely an ass
>no hips
>meh hair

unfortunately I'm into faces so I'd still hit it but the point is she's very average look wise

She wasn't that good looking in Sleeping Dogs.

basically the Sup Forums version of Lightning. though, I'm not sure about Emma's armpits, and not sure about Lightning's feet, but alas no one is perfect

to Sunday brunch

they must not be

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrribbit

her pit game is off da chain, rest assured, my good man

Imagine being underneath them.

pepe is cute! CUTE!

Will we ever know?

Manlets need not apply

Imagine a foursome with these people.

Cute!
>ywn wife a qt frog girl

you just know.

have a conciliatory (you)

how the fuck is Jessica Chastain only 5'4"? Does she only do movies with manlets?

What are 6 inch heels?

You mean with the autistic kid staring at you?

is she autistic?

Why is Hollywood so anti thicc?

hollywood isn't anti thic, haven't you watched any female comedies?

obviously I don't mean her

So when is he losing Eva to this?

be with

get hoggy with

>foursome

who is the fourth person?

so overexposed that its hard to even see her anymore

>I care about the oscars

*normieness intensifies*

Rocco Siffredi

Emma stuffing her feet into your mouth, yelling at you to deep throat her feet like a little faggot.

Dumb frogposters

>I know I look like a frog

what did she mean by this

Emma Stone is ugly as fuck

lick

>BBC America Great

in the original she was looking at this pic

the look in their eyes

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts > Emma Stone. Watson is irrelevant.

She looks like a fucking freak

Roberts is literally irrelevant you autist

>28 years old
Is she going to have kids before her eggs go sour, Sup Forums?

Life is too short

what an old hag

Is it true that if you kiss a frog she will turn into a princess?

Good one
I was gonna say 'kiss'

With this frog you will catch herpes.

can't wait to see her get old and do grandma roles

>Miles Teller and Emma Watson turned down this movie

What the hell were they thinking?

thank fucking god

>What the hell were they thinking?
"I can't sing." Not that that stopped Ryan and Emma though.

Watson played the same character in ballet shoes
Well shit it could have been decent. But no matter. Such dishonest garbage with a shit script. It will be forgotten in a couple months.
Lol La La Land was utterly horrid go back to imdb or reddit

> dishonest
What about dullest franchise Watson then?

>utterly horrid
You honestly can't believe this, calling it bland, mediocre, that's fair, but "utterly horrid"?

How many times do you think Goose cucked Garfield?
>Tfw Garfield needed to be cucked repeatedly to sink deep into depression and finally rise up to kinodom like Hacksaw and Silence

Zero? Why would one of the sexiest men on the planet fuck a bug eyed 6/10?

marry

>Stone was 14 years old, sitting in a ninth grade history class in Scottsdale, Ariz., when she decided, then and there, to move to L.A. to become an actress. "I had this Howard Beale-like moment," she says of the epiphany, referencing Peter Finch's character's psychotic breakdown in Network. "It's the last period of the day, and I have a revelation that I needed to move to Los Angeles as soon as possible because that's where I needed to go. I know, it was crazy."

>Even crazier, the budding thespian, who had zero exposure to movie or TV cameras, was able to convince her parents to let her go. She rushed home from school and started working on a PowerPoint presentation she titled "Project Hollywood." Then she called her mom and dad into her bedroom and pitched them her plan: She and her mother would decamp for L.A., where she'd be home-schooled between auditions while her father stayed in Scottsdale to run his successful building contracting business. "It's nuts that they agreed to it," admits Stone with a laugh. "I don't condone it. Everybody should go through high school and graduate."

>Then again, it may have been savvy parenting. Stone had been a nervous child from early on, prone to panic attacks and debilitating shyness. "It's just the way I'm wired," she says with a shrug. Her parents put her into therapy at 7, which helped. But what helped even more was the youth theater where Stone began spending her after-school hours. She found that stepping into other skins, particularly with improv comedy, made her feel less frightened about the world and gave her an outlet to interact with others. "I think my parents saw that acting was the thing that made me fulfilled and happy," she says.

youtube.com/watch?v=acMgZWidqKM

>I am a faggot

Its always nice to re read that story even though I know it.

Because Chads defile most chicks who aren't complete uggos. It's their favorite past time.

What was this expression trying to convey?

Why is Amy so perfect?

You mean when is he losing Eva to this? I think this is the only case I've seen of a major actress having a husbando

ribbit

Did you like the part when they sounded like shit and only the first song was good? This is the shit capeshitters praise.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Her and Gosling are perfect for each other. It hurts