Am I the only one who watched this show because of Jim and Pam?

Am I the only one who watched this show because of Jim and Pam?

Dwight was okay too I guess.

>inb4 this turns into a Just let it go thread

They were alright until they got married. After that you realize just how big assholes they were, at least it was that way for me.

Dwight would've made a great friend. Great at his job, motivated as fuck, owned land and was a fucking FARMER, and probably would've played RTS with me ;_;

I don't know, it was 12 years ago when I started watching, I can't be fucked the remember the reason why. The show definitely got more boring after they were officially together.
Michael became a fully fleshed out character that I was emotionally invested it then he left, and I did too soon after.

LE JIM AND PAM ARE GOALS XD
haha jim make funyy face so quirky

This. Started out with the show thinking Jim was based. He and Pam turned into tools after marriage.

Dwight would've been a great friend: paintball, hunting and vidya all day erry day.

I watched the show despite Pam. Jim/Karen were better together cause Pam was an utter cunt. Anyone who wants a relationship like Pam/Jim is a complete retard.

>not watching because of Michael

It went downhill big after Michael left.

Jim was also a piece of shit. He was fucking with Dwight from the beginning. Plus he was a lousy salesman. Pam was an unfaithful cunt. Two very unlikable characters.

Dwight was an unlikeable faggot anyways.

How was he unlikeable? He didn't do anything to upset anyone, was great at his job, and kept his life personal. Perfect work colleague.

He was a brown nosing weirdo. Plus he was sleeping with Angela while she was engaged to Andy....

He's really annoying. And he does do things that upset people such as messing up the healthcare plan and restricting the women's bathroom off the top of my head. Even Michael feels animosity towards him.

>He didn't do anything to upset anyone
Except constantly assume imaginary positions of authority and immediately use it to make the people he disliked (read: everyone but Angela) suffer.
Had zero sense of personal boundaries, brown nosed to the point that co-workers didn't trust him, and forced his utilitarian principles on them every chance he got.

tldr version?

autism

Are you guys just contrarians or legitimately autistic?

I think Robert California would have made a great friend.

Anyone remember the EP where Jim accidentally a house?

Would anyone else fuck Jim.

michael carried the show. sucks how the show died when he left.

>Fallon's face

Everytime

Robert California was great. You're just a faggot.

Jim was a twat. Did they think having him smirk at the camera every 3 seconds would make him a likeable character?

>God tier
Jim/Dwight prank dynamic
>True love tier
Jim/Pam romance dynamic
>Other
Everyone else

James Spader was great and managed to breathe a temporary bit of life into a dying show.

Pam Beasley and Jim

PB&J

>Plus he was a lousy salesman
This bugged me about Jim. If he was shown to actually be a hard worker despite being a fuckhead he would have been tolerable. Instead he was just a dipshit who kept being handed success on a plate.

But I suppose every workplace has a guy like that.

Well it seemed to work on some people.

only pam

Jim and Pam were shilled too hard in the show, it was awful. They were too damn perfect.

They were a big attention grabber for people who would start to watch the show since people thought they were cute and wanted them to end up together

...like me.

>not wanting andy and erin to get together
>wanting the two most insufferable pieces of shit together to form a super insufferable piece of shit

what show?

I'm a normie so I liked Jim and Pam so meh

All of my friends who watched the show liked Jim and Pam's relationship as well.

creed was such a shit character
literally just "le say something weird and edgy and nothing else" every time. yawn

I unironically thought Jan was the hottest woman on the show

I liked Jim and Pam too. What bothered me was how often the fact that Jim loves Pam so much was thrown into our faces.

But Dwight and Micheal really make the show for me.

I don't know why I liked Kelly so much, I just find her hilarious.

The office was the best casted show in the recent history of television. Everything about the cast encapsulated an average American office

just fuck my shit up: the dress

she was

When the show first ran I thought Jim and Pam were cute and the best part of the show.

Now its cringey as fuck.

>hey pam I just told dwight the CIA faxed him
>hahhaha omg so cute jim!

The rest aged pretty well but there is some terrible shit mixed in.

I liked all the characters desu.

Except season 1 Michael

Jan's boob job episode is still my favorite episode

Stanley was the real hero of the show, he should have his own tier at the very top. Fix pls

Office Space

Season 3 Andy is God Tier, but each subsequent season his character drops a rung or two from the one before it. Did the writers just fucking hate Ed Helms?

Do you not?