Israeli women vs Polish women

Jewish shitskin girls vs Polish aryan slavic women

They're all too 3D and disgusting.

Nice cherries you picked there brachol

Went on holiday to Poland a month ago, can confirm the women there are fucking incredible, both in looks and personality.

Pulled a 22yr old cracker in Gdansk, so fucking amazingly beautiful and sweet. Came back to England and while walking through the airport I once again was subject to the withering, haughty looks of flabby ugly prudish women who I wouldn't fuck if my life depended on it, smirking at me like I was fucking quasimodo or something.

God bless Poland and it's women.

Poland please take me ill do anything

Polish women are ugly like fuck in 90%. Are you sure that you been to Poland? I live in different city but i doubt that it makes any difference

Demonic baby-mutilating freaks vs. Humans.

I literally see only Jews.

How these girls in the right column are Jews? They are not fucking Jewish at all, maybe only by citizenship.

Yeah me too.

This girl on your photo looks like 100% Jew and also like my friend from school. But these girls in right column don't look like Jews at all. I wonder what is their real nationality

Probably Slavic or Scandinavian, non famous models. Jews like to trick normie goys into believing that they are simply a religious minority.

Well, they live in Israel and they aren't arab, so I guess they gotta be Jews right?

why are you even here?

>>>/blacked/ why are you even here?

>spain is more or less africa nowdays
>pot calling the kettle afro-american.

These ones on your photo look like latinos

Guess who will be exactly like Africa in a few years?

Thats right, Sweden.

Those jews on the left are ugly as fuck.

>Get raped by arabs for hundreds of years
>Finally get rid of them
>Every major city is more or less full of africans and gypsies
Y-y-ye well you are the cucked one, because there is a maymay on the internet saying so

Latinos are mixed people. Just like Jews they have European DNA.

You try to make fun of something that's happening to you right now. Except instead of fighting back you suck their dicks.

>Every major city
who cares about sodoms and gommorahs

All I see is old jewish woman vs young jewish woman comparison. Where is polish girls?