Time is a flat circle

>time is a flat circle

what did he mean by this?

>it's like Sup Forums is a flat circle. It commits the same mistakes over and over again allways thinking it change its ways only to make its way around full circle

he means that the vaunted MWI is pure unfettered garbagio, friend

same story, different actors. there's nothing new under the sun

wat, aren't all circles flat, by definition?
if it had volume it'd be a cylinder, right?

>Time is a flat tire

wat

It would be a sphere.

And yes.

I think the show was taking a stand at "eternal return" via Nietzsche. Everything will happen again.

>DID
>SHE
>SUCK
>YOUR
>DICK
>"just for a little bit"

was marty a cuck?

He was cucking his wife, Daddario was cucking him, a cuckobouros if you will.

He's a retard, because he cheated on prime milf Michelle.

oh, so a ripoff of robert jordan's the wheel of time?

He tastes aluminum and ash in the past from his beer cans and cigarettes in the future because his name is Rustin Cohle (rust n coal, like aluminum and ash) which makes time a flat circle

You ever heard of the Sup Forums Theory? It's like in real life, we process time linearly forward.

But outside of our real lives, from what would be a fourth-chan perspective, time wouldn't exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it... we'd see... our image board would look flattened, like a single website with virgin neckbeards in a superposition of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience just cycling through threads in our mothers basement, like mountain dew in a lake.

See, everything outside of Sup Forums... that's normalfags, normalfags looking down on us. Now, to us, it's a way of life, but to them... it's an anime image board

In real life, where there are no waifus and feet threads, meme's can't grow. Memes can't become. Memes don't change. So Moot created Sup Forums to grow the memes that reddit would kill, and then they are reposted, but into the same image board, that you've always been born into.

How many times have we had this thread, guys?
Well who knows. When you can't remember your lives before Sup Forums, you can't change your lives.

And that is the terrible and the secret fate of Sup Forums
You're trapped, by that nightmare you keep waking up into.

(You)

>a cuckobouros if you will

should I allow someone to mow my lawn in return for borrowing my mower?

But then Rust cucked him

Bravo

jack shit

bullshit nonsense

bretty good