Based Stefan

New Stefan ya cunts. Come and get it while it's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyrF25ZDG5E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XyrF25ZDG5E?t=15m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
defoo.org/molyneux/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU&ab_channel=DeFOOandDeFOOing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yay I love Stefan..even though hes a dirty kike

Does he give us a shoutout again? While I appreciate the gesture, we really, REALLY don't need the publicity.

yesssssss I've been waiting for this.

Beggars can't be choosers senpai.

Also, kikes are our allies against the muslim hordes.

Remember, biggest threats to our life, societies and countries:

1. Islam
2. The rest (cultural marxism, jews, etc.)

He doesn't mention us, but he has the "current year" meme that we fucking made on his video, so....

I bet Mike (his assistant) is browsing Sup Forums right now, hey Mike

>he has the "current year" meme
Yeah, I got that much from the title. Odds are good they're both lurking right now.

Hey Molymeme, if you see this, bring back the beard. You din't look numale with it, you looked good.

Islam is nothing but a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is what matters.

And bump for Stefan!

>Islam is nothing but a distraction

No. Stop enabling them. They have been trying to fucking kills us for 14 centuries.

We have this conversation every single time Nippon, open your eyes and see. 14 centuries is not distraction.

Is he really a kike?

Based Stefan. Keep on swallowing those red pills.

haha cracks me up how everyone here talks like an Anglo nowadays

Japan gets it.

Just one of the effects of Brexit, mate.

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

HE SAID IT! HE SAID THE THING!

no

>using world of Warcraft as an analogy

The caller was WoW player/addict

I spent half my life learning British English at school, lad.

Not the yank variant, the original.

Nigga, why the fuck is he shitting on hobbies?

He is not.

???

He talks down on rubiks cube solving and doing kick flips and shit

at what minute?

??
>youtu.be/XyrF25ZDG5E?t=15m48s
He's right, but still, you know.
>Tfw

Look at the context. He is not deprecating having a hobby in general or Rubic's cube in particular, he is mad at hopw society has turned against white men, so our ground for achievement has moved to virtual stuff like games or arbitrary achievements like Rubic's cube.

Context matters.

three times in a row even

Yeah, but then he drops the "But are you fighting evil?" quips.

His point is valid, but Molymeme is waving a real "holier than thou" meme, and why? Because he doesn't find joy in the little things, every action has to shift the tide of civilization? Especially with the skateboard comment. That's athleticism; it's real effort, certainly more than vidya or silly puzzles.

I get your point and you are correct, but I doubt he had any ill intent in mind. Maybe carried the point a bit too far.

>Mining Sup Forums memes

What a faggot, he's regurgitating our own OC and you faggots are eating it up.

Pic related

He is one of us, shill.

What the fuck does it fucking matter holy shit kill yourselves. It wouldnt matter if he was black or female, if he had the same points I would subscribe. Yes most black people are niggers and most females are whiny pussy babies. Of course there's exceptions, you shouldnt argue against the exceptions.

Yeah, I don't think he was really trying to be a dick. The error is in assuming men do these things because they can't or won't build rocket ships and nucleur reactors.

It's not like pastimes and hobbies are a recent thing or some feminist concoction to keep men from speaking their mind. These "distractions" have existed since a Cro Magnon smacked a couple rocks together and liked the sound they made.

Maybe his next video he'll go on a tirade about the word "shill" so you can upvote, like and subscribe you retarded faggot. He's not one of us, he's a lolbertarian cult leader trying to make a name for himself playing western psychologist and using Sup Forums arguments and discussions. These arent his ideas.

>lolbertarian

I thought he was a voluntarist

>a Cro Magnon smacked a couple rocks together and liked the sound they made.

I imagined it and fucking lol'd

Kill yourself you low IQ liberal insert.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

This. Rational people are a steadily decreasing minority. You can't pick and choose your allies based on arbitrary traits like race or gender when the numbers are so low.

>Flag
C'mon (((Goldberg))), at least be subtle about it. And if you read the damn thread, you'd see we're all knocking on him a little.

3/10, barely worth a reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

He's bashed on people who play video games in much older videos the same way he's doing with this one, in that 'holier than thou' way.

My argument would be that as long as you have a job that actually benefits someone, hopefully in a positive way, unlike most politicians, whether its entertainment like a 'let's player' or your're working at wal-mart or a gorcery store, then you are "giving back" to society. This would be my argument for when someone tells me that "giving back" to society equals paying exorbitant taxes and other things like Stefan is saying like taking time out of your day to "fight evil". It might be hard to spot someone committing an evil at times and who knows if your efforts to fight said evil will have positive effects and changes; it's kinda like the war on terrorism since some say, like Ron Paul that our interventionism is whats causing ISIS to retaliate, and obummer says its all in the name of fighting terrorism, and that excuse has been proven to just be do-gooderism at this point.

>arbitrary traits like race or gender
Holy shit. the Reddit invasion is real.

islam is more than a distraction but jews will always be the number one enemy of the white man.

NOT AN ARGUMENT TROGLODYTES

>Liberal instert

Are you writing for him user? That should be his video after the shill one. Oh wait we're all his ghost writer. user I just have some questions. When you were a kid were you allowed to annoy people? Did you have a rough childhood? Were you abused? You may have to cut off all ties with your family user, its for the cult, okay user?

Then we will lose and Britain will be a caliphate, if you keep this mentality. There is weakness in division... and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jews are the lesser evil.

If you think otherwise you are beyond saving and a 12 year old stormfronter, sorry.

an-cap/libertarian

jews are the greater evil, they erode and destroy western society, muslims are only a problem because of this. if this wasn't the case we could easily close our borders. muslims are weak as a group and have no power except that which is granted to them by the establishment (aka jews)

however i agree that islam is the immediate threat and other things can be put on hold whilst this problem is solved. i don't really see how you expect a state that literally exists and subsists off of white guilt to ever be an ally though.

Why are anarcho-capitalists always bald?

high test alphas

Aye, refreshing to have some culture on the board again.

>islam is the immediate threat and other things can be put on hold whilst this problem is solved.

That was my point.

>how you expect a state that literally exists and subsists off of white guilt to ever be an ally though.

Dunno. They hate the muslims as much as we do.

Engineer an arab killing virus or something?

Too much brain power :^)

He is basically far right by this point, I don't know why he still clings to being an anarcho-capitalist.

Man, Bill Burr got old af.

Nope.
He talks about how feminist dominance over the public debate has been nailing men and their achievements to the cross and that small-scale achievements like solving a cube, performing tricks on a skateboard and developing vidya are the best we can manage, in large quantities anyway. They don't change the world, because change hurts and hurt feelings are banned by the stupid cunts.

The 7 stages of grief. He's going through them.

>Sup Forums will now defend kikes

oh god it's over

He's half Jewish. His mother is Jewish but he has expressed desires to kill him mother.

Evidence:

0:55 of this video he says his mother belonged to a "pretty jewish clan"
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

Superb verbal skills, loves using metaphors.

references his mothers "Jew nose" here
defoo.org/molyneux/

Describes his tenuous relationship with his brother and his brother's business practises describing very, very typical sleazy Jewish behavior. (pump and dump of stocks, lying, deceit)
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU&ab_channel=DeFOOandDeFOOing